Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 110)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Sorry to say......but we were all wrong.....we all said MC.......but it will be an abortion....

totally two different things....

Abortion is the "mother" murdering the baby. Miscarriage is the mothers body removing the baby on its own with no outside influence because of either a problem with the baby its self...or some hormonal imbalance that causes it....

Generally in some way they are the same thing......accept one we do not have any control over it....and the other we do!!

So we were all wrong.....no MC.....but an abortion.....but obviously maan can't trick geet into abortion....obviously he will have to let her know.

Even though maan is in a dilemma....and is very stressed......he is still very happy....for now he is using the marriage happiness....over the other stress....which is possible....sometimes to cover or to run away from a problem....u take a way where u can be happy over something else for sometime...and then later u can tackle the problem.

So here maan is doin the same thing....he is fullfilling his promise towards geet that he will enjoy it.....he is tryin to make her smile....and taking away her stress.....so that she is not upset causing more complications for herself.....

he is tryin to live in the moment for now......and then he will have to prepare for the real test...after marriage!

Miscarriage or abortion....does it make a difference...it is merely a technicality...the end result will be the same...no?

yes it does mommy....yes it doesWink
one is taken....one just happens....that is a difference right?? yes it means losing the baby....but still the terms are differentEmbarrassed

Yes the terms are different, but the circumstances can be the same.  You tell me...where is the choice for an abortion if carrying this pregnancy to term will be fatal to Geet's survival, and the survival of the fetus?  Does it make sense for him to loose both at the end of all of this?  So...does he really have a choice!!Confused
even if he decides....it is really her choice in the end anyway right?? He can tell her.....but it will be her say in the end.....Cry

Will she capable of making the choice?  What if she is physically in capable to make the decision, because she was not conscious...just like the last time?  All of this will depend on how this is executed and delivered.  Oh well...lets see what the CVs will do!!

Hum kithna same to same sochte haiLOL

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -honeydew-

yes maasi .. this is me .. and yes i liked the epi .. and yes .. i was pulled to come here today ... Tongue

nani thankks for telling ... so a woman who readily sleeps with a man is modern and a girl who doesnt is bharateeya nari .. kya stereo typing hai ... 

i would have loved for the guy to continue to show he loved and her and mess around with other things around me .. after showing him to be a sensible mature guy this is a down fall...

but i guess they had to show he is not Maan and hence he has to be the bad guy ... yawn !!

what i dont get is .. cant bad guys have a love story where they can love normally? just cos they are bad, doesnt mean everything they do has to necessarily be keeping their motive in mind ... 

Nihu....in this case he is not BAD at the core at all...in fact he is a decent upstanding guy, but its his misconception  of the circumstances that is making him behave negatively.  So for sure...guys like this do truly fall in love....no??

Agar Arjun Singh Rathore ne Ani ko Pregnant kiya and then usse pyaar ka dawa kiya...Main uski khopdi uda doongi...Shivi tommy ko ready rakhoAngry
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Waise i am excited ye log inka Wedding dinner bhi dikhane wale hai
Good Good thats even better

I know kuch masti Mazak would be fun to watchWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Sab mujhe chor ke bhaag gayeCry
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Viju main AAgayi you still there

Sorryyyyyyyyy
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Waise i am excited ye log inka Wedding dinner bhi dikhane wale hai
Good Good thats even better

I know kuch masti Mazak would be fun to watchWink

I know and i Love Office connection in Wedding
pinky,adi , romeo ,tasha , pandey and Manisha Toooo Good unke saath Maneet mast moments

But woh pic dekhke laga BD hai Confused
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
analysis of some moments....awesome expressions by GC and DD....

what do i do geet....i remember the promise i gave u...but u r my life...wat will i do widout u....as much as i love both of u...but u r the sole reason y i am wat i am today....

geet...as long as i am with u...nothing and noone can harm u....i will not let go of u so easily...till now fate has been with us....and i hv faith that noone can take u away from me...dont cry geet...u know how much ur tears pierce my heart...i want to see u smiling....always....

i know maan....u will be always be there for me...and ur presence in my life is all i want....with u beside me there can be nothing but only happiness in my life....

am i dreaming...u r so beautiful geet...hv i told u geet how much i hv waited for this moment to see u walking towards me....this is one moment i will cherish forever...how i wish i cud make time stand still and stare at u till my heart's content....

i am coming maan to be urs forever...wat hv i done to hv someone like u in my life...u mean the world to me...i am because u r....i bury my past to live a bright future with u...

geet, let me look at u...let me believe that u r mine now...
maan, my heart is singing with joy...i feel proud to hv u as my partner for life...

maan: i bow my head geet...u hv given me lesson of life, the lesson of joy, the lesson of smile...and the lesson to dream...i submit myself to u....my life begins and ends with u...be mine for ever...

geet: maan...u r one whom i love and i respect...u hv given me life...u r the reason y i am carrying a life within me...i will never want to see ur head bowed for anything in the world...the more i feel ur love for me...i feel myself on top of the world....

we put varmalas on each other....we believe our life will hv the beauty of the flowers...we belong to each other and we promise to love each other till the end of time...
with flowers of blessings dropped on us....we gather all those to paint our life with the colours of the rainbow...

geet, u cant run away from me....i hv u in my heart safe n secured...

maan, it is ur love that makes me feel that i belong to u...and this sense of belonging makes me feel that i am the most special person on earth....

away from everyone...we r one with each other...i see myself in ur eyes...and i wish to stay there forever....u flow in my blood and u r the reason my heart beats...u r the song in my heart....

the moon has always been witness to our love story....and today we become one with the moon watching over us....

i love u...if these words can express what i feel for u...then i will repeat them everytime u want to hear them....

i will like to kiss u my love....but for that i want the moment wen u will belong to me in every way...
i want to kiss my wife and seal the moment in our heart forever...

i will wait for the moment maan...i know ur love is so pure that u will not touch me till i am ur wife...and i wish i cud love u more for that...but then i already love u in everyway possible and even beyond that...

ur love is all that i hv....and today.we cover all distance to come closer that we hv never come before...

love,
aditi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane--Magnificent--roseinbloomshyams-honeydew-preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
ye pics forum pe dekhi See Gurti between shot

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by killerkinrul - 20 January 2011 at 4:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post: