Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

analysis of some moments....awesome expressions by GC and DD....

what do i do geet....i remember the promise i gave u...but u r my life...wat will i do widout u....as much as i love both of u...but u r the sole reason y i am wat i am today....

I know beautiul expression by GC...isliye main GC phanki hoon.....his 3 promisies definitly make some sense.....barry has created word web and what he is going to entangle we dont know ..

geet...as long as i am with u...nothing and noone can harm u....i will not let go of u so easily...till now fate has been with us....and i hv faith that noone can take u away from me...dont cry geet...u know how much ur tears pierce my heart...i want to see u smiling....always....

He is having soorows in heart....but smiline for geet....he is suchii dream man...

i know maan....u will be always be there for me...and ur presence in my life is all i want....with u beside me there can be nothing but only happiness in my life....

YEs geet till he is there your past will never able to harm you....but will u able to traust him in future....

am i dreaming...u r so beautiful geet...hv i told u geet how much i hv waited for this moment to see u walking towards me....this is one moment i will cherish forever...how i wish i cud make time stand still and stare at u till my heart's content....

i am coming maan to be urs forever...wat hv i done to hv someone like u in my life...u mean the world to me...i am because u r....i bury my past to live a bright future with u...

Both looked fabulous in above 2 shot.....as if we are wiating for this moment

geet, let me look at u...let me believe that u r mine now...
maan, my heart is singing with joy...i feel proud to hv u as my partner for life...

If looks can kill its MSK.....kya looks the kya looksa...tha....scene ka essense u wrote beautifuly

maan: i bow my head geet...u hv given me lesson of life, the lesson of joy, the lesson of smile...and the lesson to dream...i submit myself to u....my life begins and ends with u...be mine for ever...

This scne was fabulous....I wil bow only to you mt Geet.....KKHH ki yaad aa gayi

geet: maan...u r one whom i love and i respect...u hv given me life...u r the reason y i am carrying a life within me...i will never want to see ur head bowed for anything in the world...the more i feel ur love for me...i feel myself on top of the world....

we put varmalas on each other....we believe our life will hv the beauty of the flowers...we belong to each other and we promise to love each other till the end of time...
with flowers of blessings dropped on us....we gather all those to paint our life with the colours of the rainbow...

geet, u cant run away from me....i hv u in my heart safe n secured...

maan, it is ur love that makes me feel that i belong to u...and this sense of belonging makes me feel that i am the most special person on earth....

away from everyone...we r one with each other...i see myself in ur eyes...and i wish to stay there forever....u flow in my blood and u r the reason my heart beats...u r the song in my heart....

the moon has always been witness to our love story....and today we become one with the moon watching over us....

i love u...if these words can express what i feel for u...then i will repeat them everytime u want to hear them....

i will like to kiss u my love....but for that i want the moment wen u will belong to me in every way...
i want to kiss my wife and seal the moment in our heart forever...

i will wait for the moment maan...i know ur love is so pure that u will not touch me till i am ur wife...and i wish i cud love u more for that...but then i already love u in everyway possible and even beyond that...

ur love is all that i hv....and today.we cover all distance to come closer that we hv never come before...

love,
aditi

Uske baad ke moment sab itne precious hai...I cnat descirbe them in words....beutiful picterque take...I lvoed it

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chal Phir shuru Hoja Viju

@ Kul tu hai yahan wah wah

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Did i just see Kuls ya IF phir mujhe dhoka de raha hai???
Silentsoul thumbnail
main yahan hoon but office ke loye nikal rahi hoon.....to preeeto  viji..........tum rk duje ka man lagao......main koshih karoongi office se ane ka
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey rickks

Plz. don't forget me while picking up all ur friends at 8.30 pm. 

Changed my idea on wearing a  Ritu Kumar classic white and black.  But since its winter,
I will be weaering a multi-hued tissue applique with artistic cut work and luxurious payadi checked kanchivaram silk.  Emerald blue kanchi with pink and and blue cut work, and light pink halter.  Add on jewellery will be simple Swarovski.  It would be a pleasure meeting you for the first time. ðŸ˜›  I love my dancing shoes so will be wearing  'Nine West' stills.

Hopefully, Vij, they will get into the wonderful subtle colors as seen in the Promo.  White/Cream and hues of Pink.

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Do u think there is going to be a costume change today??? For Maaneet
preetgurti thumbnail
Kul me And Viju ek dusre ka Mann bahut time se lagaye hue hai

kyun Viju ?
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

main yahan hoon but office ke loye nikal rahi hoon.....to preeeto  viji..........tum rk duje ka man lagao......main koshih karoongi office se ane ka

Okay Ji.......
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Kul me And Viju ek dusre ka Mann bahut time se lagaye hue hai

kyun Viju ?

Yes......😉
preetgurti thumbnail
Viju yaar Tell Me sab dresses hogayi but Mann ki kahan hai ?