Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

yipee...the marriage at last....

i dont think i was this much excited even for my sis's wedding 😉

i loved every bit of the execution....i even loved AA today....they were like black spots on the wedding...and we all know black spots keep away buri nazar....

firstly...i want to appreciate the office gang....they were awesome in the whole wedding process....ystrdy and today....
they were both from bride and groom's sides...and played their roles well...though they were pulling legs...but they gv maneet enuf space to enjoy their own wedding....

now...the first scene...beautifully done...GC was exceptional here....one thing...y do they change docs so often...shud not a pregnant woman stick to one doc thruout her pregnancy unless she has to shift town....
nywyz...it seems abortion is inevitable now...but has been delayed for a few days....and maan knows the most difficult decision he has to make...he stood there with eyes brimming with fear of losing the one person who means the world to him....he tries to imagine a life widout geet...but even the imagination is enuf to take away his life and before he cud delve further into misery...geet opened her eyes and called him...

instantly maan came back to his senses....he knew his priority at present is to make geet happy...for that he has to smile and gift her a joyous wedding....
geet looks at him with so much emotions in her eyes....thinking how many more hurdles they hv to cross to reach each other...and a tear forms in the corner of her eye...
maan picked it up on his finger...he tells her she has no right to drop her tears as they r his property now that they r about to get married...
he assured her that from now on there wll be only happiness in their life....and geet telling him that wen he is with her she will be always happy...

i loved the varmala scene...the boys brought her to maan and he held her hand to the podium....
i loved the angry look that maan gave at romeo...his attempt to maintain his MSK image even during his wedding is awesome...only maan can do that...
wen geet cudnt put the mala on maan twice...she got upset and maan smiled...he then bowed his head and waited for her to put the mala around him...and geet looked at him with pride...
by lowering his head he submits himself completely to her....

and i loved how maan put the mala on her...wen she was looking on the other side....that way he did not give her the opportunity to lower her head in front of him...

and then mastram masti mein...just the perfect photographer for maneet wedding...i loved the poses that he made them take for his snaps...
and then the entire gang fighting to find photo space with them...and maan taking her away with him...

i loved that scene....it was another awesome scene....and i loved the dialogues to the core....
geet expressed in words exactly how we all girls feel during our wedding...that after marriage things will change...there will be less love and more jhagras...
and i loved it wen geet said that she is happy because he is still shararti....

and maan said that he will now fulfill her dream (of kissing 😉)...but geet said she has no such wish as of now....

i loved the mini SR scene...maan touching her waist, nearly kissing her, their noses almost touching and finally maan leaving her waist and taking his hand behind his back...which symbolised that he will wait till their SR...

GOK how long we hv to wait till the actual SR...the doc has warned maan not to put too much stress on geet which means he will avoid making love as of now...i am sure that will make geet question maan...

the episode was nimdblowing....2 consecutive epis and the CVs hv managed to give us a treat...truly making this wedding a grand one...

GC and DD were totally in the skin of maan and geet...her eyes expressed the joy, excitement and shyness of getting married to the man of her dreams....
and maan although was amiling thruout and his eyes were portraying deepest love for geet...still i cud feel his fear of losing her....today GC did a brilliant job...thruout he managed to maintain a subtle melancholy in his expression although he never stopped smiling....

i hv repeatedly said and today i again repeat that GC is a master of giving varied expressions simultaneously 👏👏👏

Aditi Rockingggggggggggggggg As always how do you do this everyday mast Take
I Love your take and ya GC and DD were at their best today Love the shyness, naughtyness , passionate and Cute Romance that depicted by Maneet was fab
ClapClapClapClap

Waise i love The dailogues every day aise main sirf movies main sune hai kisi serial main nahin they are chleezy but Classic 😊

and yaa the names they give
pehle tailor
khyali ram
now photographer
Mastram 😆😆
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Viju wowwwwwwww So preety you know its Raj fav colour and Maine apne Bro ke wedding ke liye bahut similar dress banwaya hai but uska Dupatta Green aur purple with baby pink hai
Thankuuuuuuu So much Raj will love this😊😳😳

Sachi mein u liked it,......

Wow Meri selections bura nahi hai right...I mean jitna bhi dresses maine laga diya sab ko acha laga......I am so happy
😃
rickks thumbnail

Sure Viju me also going for Lunch
Viju one question jane se pehle where you stay i mean our day night always Match
i mean its lunch time for me to thats why asked
Will wait coz mujhe 30 min nahin lagenge 😊

Preet u in delhi right.....Humdono ke beech 2 and 1/2 hrs ka difference hai....means India is ahead by 2 and half hours😉

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Wow what a wedding, daikhi hai kissi ne itni pyaari shaadi bolo bolo bolo? Sabar ka phal hota hai meetha, pur jinke pass saber hi nahin unka kya karey?
MSK ne bana di rangeen hur ghadi. MaanEet rocks!!!!!

As i said yesterday that Dr would say that they could wait some more days and they would enjoy the wedding, same happened😳..I know that no one took it from here, but i predicted right na, haina haina haina😳....We all know that no SR, and also said no stress, make her happy 😉😳......

How sweetly he said "nahin Geet yeh ghalti mut kurna, tumhare aansoo nahin behne chahiye kyonke yeh mera khazana hai, tum meri biwi banne waali ho, toh tum se jodi hur cheez abb meri hai, yeh moti bhi" hai hai hai Maan aap ne humari pehli raat yaad dila di☺️....Very beautiful bed scene....Lovely Geet smile, and forehead kiss, uff so perfect without any complain😳......Dil khushk kurdita Creatives.....

I loved the idea of bringing dulhan by Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji and Manisha...Bhaiyo ki kammi poori hogaiee, so sweet...Aur humare dulhe ka toh kya kehna, he was so niharofying dulhan, aankho hi aankho se SR mann rahi thi hmmm bolo bolo bolo 😛😉....Loved it how Pinky caught them and advised them to look here there as well except looking eachother....sweet moment...

Loved the Varmala exchanged Ceremony...Specially dulhan part omg, i have never thought that girls would fooled Maan as well, but our Munda is besht, he fooled them and put the vermala in Geet neck...I loved it how Maan bent his head front of Geet...Awww cho chweet...Very cute...Lovely lovely lovely...I love all their eye contacts moments😳....

Photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his photoshoot😆...."hum hain mast raam masti mein, photo khinche hass hass ke"🤣....Hum bhi hain Idiotz, Idiotz ki basti mein, kurte hain full dhammal kass kass ke"😆...DDLJ ka poster daikha, ufff full funtosh tha...Anyways our hero took advantage of the moment, and took away bride from the mandap for their private moment😳..so cute na haina haina haina? 😳

Hai hai hai neend nahin aaye chain uda jaaye, jub pati dev sautan ke saath Ishq ladaye😭...Wow what a moment na, ufff shaadi se pehle kuch waqt bitana chahta hoon, phir iss ke baad toh biwi se daant hi khani hai...(Aaye hai saara experience aaj raat hi bata dogey kya MSK...Kuch toh pehli biwi ki izzat ka dhiyan rakho, kya hum ne tumhe itna bura time diya hai, jo sub sautan ko bol rahey ho?😭) ...MSK chala wadey poore kurne, loved it how Geet said "meri aisi koi khwaish nahin iss samay"😳😳....Hai hai hai loved it how he put his hand on her bare waist, me toh ghayal hogaiee😍😍...Anyways lovely scene, let see if he will proceed ahead, aur hur baar ki tarah dandi😡...Anyways I am sure someone will tapkofy in between....

Arjun rocked with his master plan, as usual Annie sucks...I am looking forward to see Annie ke barbadi means MSK ko jhatka....

Wah wah wah Annie ka kya kehna, she is the real sister, and she was out of all rituals, and Pinky was there with Tasha....I have never see sister like her, for whom her flirting was more important than bro wedding...Wakhi she is berry berry phast phast phast senseless, brainless sister, sorry..I was so shocked to see her so far from the family.....Abb iska jawab hai kissi ke pass?

Over all bindas episode, 10/10....I enjoyed every single moment, photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his words....Whole cast rocked, MaanEet/GurTi ka kya kehna....I loved their private moment uffffff uffffff uffffff😳... Shivi be ready my Tinku, me and u will make one jhakas post...

Thanks Creative for such a wonderful wedding...we even enjoyed the last week torturous episodes, and we are enjoying this as well..it's a treat for us....Thanks sooooooooooo much 
😳

Muniza

Muni kya rangeen take hai...Maza aagaya.....

Patha hai when i saw the episode i said the same to my mom, ki how sweet these 4 Adi, Manisha,Pandey and Romeo are holding the chunari....

Arjun master planner..kya hai jo chal raha hai iske Dimaag mein...Kash ki woh Dev ki tarah na ho...Imean i wish uske revenge ke liye...Ani ko pregnant na karde...I am sick and fed up of this insensitivity😡
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Lagan beethne se pehle.....reeth karle poori....
Maang se sindoor ki rahe na koi doori..
Vaidi yahin.....mandap yahin...
Yahin..hai Gharangan..
Yahin....sindoor lagado.....mujhe haq hai....
Main dulhan thujhko banado....mujhe haq hai..😳😳
.........EDITED...... 
laali chunar uske sar pe sajaake.....
laaunga main apni dulhan banaake..... 😳😳
Sapne bhi sach hothe hai😍....sach mei....Varmala ceremony was ROCKIN!!!!....👏👏
da masti n da fun dat was shwn were too good....it was nice to see Tasha n Pinky talkin soo freely in frnt of Maan....da way Maan put the mala on Geet - tactics eh??niceee😳 

Kabhi teri baatein...Bin mange yeh jahan pa liya....
Tu hi dil ki hai raunak...Tu hi janmo ki daulat...
Aur kuch na janoo...Bas itna hi janoo...
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai...Yaara mein kya karu...
When da guys liftd Maan first Geet allowd it.....da secnd tym she got angry....dats ven Maan himself cums frwd n allows her to put da varmala....he bends his head dwn n allows her.......here i felt dat da frst tym Maan optd fr Geets lyf - Geet undrstud him....bt a second tym if dis happens den Geet maynt accept it...bt Maan wd cum fwrd n bend so as to make her happy.....he would get her back at da end...dis was sumthin dat cam across my mind ven i saw da episod😳

ho gam ke badal mujhpe tham jaane de...
bechainiyo ko mujhse takrane de...
dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de..
Happins alwas cums wid a pinch of unhappinz...God makes sure dat we understnd da importnz of dat happinz...so here in btw all happinz about da shaadi v get a pinch of unhapinz - possibilty of an abortion or a MC.....its goin to happen i guess... Nags,Viju,Nihu - jst lyk v had discusd earlier.......MC/Abortion leadin to MU ...
Maan is worrid bt to mak her happy he smiles n acts normal....makes her beliv dat everythin is perfect n der is no problm in der lyf.....he takes in all her pains into himself n makes her smile ven he is cryin inside..........

Rishta naya rabba,
Dil chu raha hai,
Kheeche mujhe koi dore, teri ore..
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore, hai rabba
Arjun dore keechtha ja raha hai aur yeh ladki ussi raashthe pe jaa rahi hai......she is doin exactly wat he wnts her to do.....great!!!😕ek aur love story in da makin...ek aur dhokha...ek aur heart break cumin our way.....

Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega
Aadha ishq, aadha hai, adha ho jaayega😉
Maaneet is da most romantc couple....phere or Varmalae ke beecho beech romance shuru...acha hai😆 v get our share of romance😛.....milan abhi aadha adoora hai...milan abhi aadha adhoora hai😳

for now.....ithna hi...bakhi break ke baad😆😉
cnt wait fr da phere😳😳....one whole daymommyyyy😭

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

Waah songs ke saat saat symbolism's bhi maza agaya Lavu......And Dekhte hai how they plan to execute this MC/Abortion track

rickks thumbnail
Nihu i know u r there here somewhere...chal aaja 😉
rickks thumbnail
Being Smart is in their Blood...they are masters at doing this😆

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hehe main aur naughty???😳😳

well humne bola dont give MC ...smart logo ne aisi siutuation paida kar di jahan they are left with no choice but terminate the pregnancy .....😕..
but doc sed tests karke ke bhi shayad koi fayda nahi hoga... m banking on the shayad 

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mllu.N

awwwwww what an episode!!!apart from aa scenes

maaneet bed scene:
omg omg omg omg omg omg
😍
bedded before wedded-but so beautifully shot and symbolizes divinity, maan's love seems like growing every moment for geet i mean his love his a shade of soft obsession and possessiveness he admitted too, but the way he said "tum mer biwi bannay wali ho tumhari har cheez meri hai ye moti bhi omg omg omg amazing dialogues and were beautifully delivered by GC.
☺️

omg omg omg it was looking like a fairy tale moment maan on top lying under the walls of his strong hands and was looking so fragile and innocent if it happen after wedding i am sure he would bend down and kiss her omg omg☺️ geet blushes later and tells him to leave as she will have to get ready how more she will get ready😆????

garland scene:
omg omg omg omg omg

love the ladka and ladkiwalay bickering alot so shweeeet and natural
geet gets annoyed and maan lowers his head and let geet to put the garland scene was so dreamy coz dhak dhak did geet's tera sajda omg omg omg the sophisticated maan lowers his head omg omg omg so sweetly that was the highlights the gr8 maan singh khurana omg omg omg girls pulling bacg geet was so cute and finally maan puts the garland after the short board meeting with his friends who set a trap for bride😆soooooooooo beautifully shot

half wedded and the beginning of bold love:
😍

maan maan maan maan
cant wait omg omg omg omg if geet would'nt be pregnant than omg omg omg............
well the way it was shown in the close up maan actually puts his hand on geet's bare waist scene and was leaning her down too in those bridal attires it seems like chemistry was pouring out of them omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg unbelievably sexy scene it was and msk's wicked sexy smile made it worse and made it more sexier omg omg omg☺️

for maaneet/gurti every moment and every scene and every word and every action spoken or unspoken has scored 100 on 100 omg omg omg

AA:
🤢

for nissar:
remarkably directed👏(as far as GurTi/Ladkiwalay and Ladkaywalay is concerned)

Mallu

Mallu ho do u do it.....Tumhara OMG's by God Kamaal ke hai...and loved you take 👏
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yes maasi .. this is me .. and yes i liked the epi .. and yes .. i was pulled to come here today ... 😛

nani thankks for telling ... so a woman who readily sleeps with a man is modern and a girl who doesnt is bharateeya nari .. kya stereo typing hai ... 

i would have loved for the guy to continue to show he loved and her and mess around with other things around me .. after showing him to be a sensible mature guy this is a down fall...

but i guess they had to show he is not Maan and hence he has to be the bad guy ... yawn !!

what i dont get is .. cant bad guys have a love story where they can love normally? just cos they are bad, doesnt mean everything they do has to necessarily be keeping their motive in mind ... 

Tell us about it....I so wish for a change GHSP would be trendsetter in the sense ki He does not do anything stupid and still takes his revenge.....Hamesha ladki ki bali kyu chadhathe ho😡

rickks thumbnail

Hey Nihu you are Here wow itne dino baad

This one for u

Tum aye to aya mujhe yaad
Thread main aaj Chand nikala
Jane kitne dino ke baadddddd
Thread main aaj chand nikalaaaaaaaaaa

Waah sahi hai Preeto Sahi hai