Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
m actually looking forward to see what their shaadi waala life wud be like ...

Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Nihu : Yes, har bhaar nahin lekin aaj mujhe zaroor laga...

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

m actually looking forward to see what their shaadi waala life wud be like ...

You naughty naughty😆 I think more than Geet, we will blush!!   What do u think abt the doc conversation with Maan on abortion?
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Niha...

I too am looking forward for the wedding sequences and mostly the aftermath....because there is a tough decision they have to go through soon after that....well, lets wait and watch, what happens to the baby...

The song is just perfect for the moments, it melts the heart too.

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hehe main aur naughty???😳😳

well humne bola dont give MC ...smart logo ne aisi siutuation paida kar di jahan they are left with no choice but terminate the pregnancy .....😕..
but doc sed tests karke ke bhi shayad koi fayda nahi hoga... m banking on the shayad 

Originally posted by: savi-tan

You naughty naughty😆 I think more than Geet, we will blush!!   What do u think abt the doc conversation with Maan on abortion?

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awwwwww what an episode!!!apart from aa scenes

maaneet bed scene:
omg omg omg omg omg omg
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
bedded before wedded-but so beautifully shot and symbolizes divinity, maan's love seems like growing every moment for geet i mean his love his a shade of soft obsession and possessiveness he admitted too, but the way he said "tum mer biwi bannay wali ho tumhari har cheez meri hai ye moti bhi omg omg omg amazing dialogues and were beautifully delivered by GC.
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

omg omg omg it was looking like a fairy tale moment maan on top lying under the walls of his strong hands and was looking so fragile and innocent if it happen after wedding i am sure he would bend down and kiss her omg omg☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ geet blushes later and tells him to leave as she will have to get ready how more she will get ready😆😆😆😆????

garland scene:
omg omg omg omg omg

love the ladka and ladkiwalay bickering alot so shweeeet and natural
geet gets annoyed and maan lowers his head and let geet to put the garland scene was so dreamy coz dhak dhak did geet's tera sajda omg omg omg the sophisticated maan lowers his head omg omg omg so sweetly that was the highlights the gr8 maan singh khurana omg omg omg girls pulling bacg geet was so cute and finally maan puts the garland after the short board meeting with his friends who set a trap for bride😆soooooooooo beautifully shot

half wedded and the beginning of bold love:
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

maan maan maan maan
cant wait omg omg omg omg if geet would'nt be pregnant than omg omg omg............
well the way it was shown in the close up maan actually puts his hand on geet's bare waist scene and was leaning her down too in those bridal attires it seems like chemistry was pouring out of them omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg unbelievably sexy scene it was and msk's wicked sexy smile made it worse and made it more sexier omg omg omg☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

for maaneet/gurti every moment and every scene and every word and every action spoken or unspoken has scored 100 on 100 omg omg omg

AA:
🤢

for nissar:
remarkably directed👏👏👏👏(as far as GurTi/Ladkiwalay and Ladkaywalay is concerned)

Mallu
Edited by Mllu.N - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amrita2010

Hello everyone 🤗

I was waiting to come back with a grand event, and it happened tonight😆

I felt today's episode looks real and it was just the beginning of the shaadi....I'm loving it.

@Savi-tan, I'm not sure, but I felt shy while watching it with the feeling of interfering their moments😳

Wow....its so good to see you here...we missed you!!!🤗  So...what did you think of the episode today??
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I posted my take on page 59.....do read it and let me know what you guys think!!😛
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Geet back to its Number 1 position!!!!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Geet back to its Number 1 position!!!!!

Never believed in the number game..but this is great news!!!  shivu, today I used your funda on immunity!😃

Geez,  that was a very big ahhhhhh......occupied too much space so cut it short!

Edited by savi-tan - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Idiots kya haal hai sabke?