Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) - Page 45

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

To add to my sistersssss' last postings: Frankly I didn't know where to post pov in the 'idiots club' since I've very recently been doing and that too  all over the place.  I have even been reserving place and posting somewhere in the beginning'guess this is the way to go'..Btw could anyone clarify why these thread votings??

Yesterdays, episode was brilliant for two characters brought alive, an entire storyline..(sorry sis's not mentioning MSK even though he's my sweetheart everytime I view an episode)...

1)      The villainous Brij who stole the limelight because he endorsed "Honor Killing""as a way of life.

2)      Darling Geet, who turned the tables on this issue, reinterpreted the very word "H K" and spoke thru her emotions, her eyes, her fearful heart ' this got me into a flashback, remembering the awful years that even MSK dint look at her with any grain of sympathy! How much she would have suffered. She had to run a race indifferently, not caring whether she was losing or winning, but held her baby's life dearer than anything in the world, that terrible loneliness, that sinking feeling within her'what would a next day hold for her!

But a reminder to all of us, that these evil practices are very much a part of todays Indian scene! The most significant contribution of a woman's movement to the global struggle for equality is the consciousness that all struggles for liberation are indivisible.

The CV's have for the first time dealt a blow to "H K" through their very lead actress Geet.  It would enhance the potential of the show very well, if the creatives' consulted expertise in this area to reveal how best she could propagate issues as these, in future.

When they zoomed into Arjun's eyes in the last segment, through all the frivolous romance between AA, those eyes spoke a lot,  of seething anger and vengeance ' cool and calculative. The man's eyes shown DANGER! BEWARE!

As few of you posted on the topic: Life without a baby cannot be perceived as a happy storyline for Geet and the torment for Geet of losing a baby is not worth that trauma.   Somehow I am always shedding tears for Geet.  But somewhere in an FF I had posted that had there been a child conceived of Maan soon after, it would set a romantic and more passionate twist to the whole baby mc track!  But now I feel this longed-for baby, their struggles, Maan's foster parenting, and a love-child of their own, Geet's transformation, all would add spice and content to new tracks.  Besides a track full of real issues that Indian women face today.

Only one question: I wonder how many of us would passionately review and post had the two main leads been 2 others than GC and DD.!!  Geet is simply extraordinary in her role as the drama queen of this serial.

Love.

Hey Ak.....as always loved your take...Iske aage main kuch nahi likh sakthi coz u have said it all....but the one point i simply adore, agree and look forward to is the part underlined and magnified.....πŸ‘

GHSP has always been a Lovestory, with the Backdrop of a social issue and finally the rising WOMEN POWER....

When Geet struggled at each and every phase of her life because of what had happened to her...It was the outcome
of the cheating track.....and with time and help she foiled her family's plan of killing her, the social issue, the track of Geet fighting and standing up for herself has always been a part and parcel of the story since day one the track was always kept alive except for the last 2-3months when the new CV's took over, the whole factor was missing as they had not done their homework properly....as Swati said, GHSP has always been a Lovestory from day 1 only the treatment was different....I hope this flavor (WOMEN POWER) of the show is maintained and pursued further, in ways we may not even have expected......anticipated...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6m9QojYjuk[/YOUTUBE]

The vision, the Journey the Creators of this show had in mind should not be wrapped up with this one seq...Or is it that the war just begun????
πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

in ystrdy's epi...one highlight was the performances not only from GC and DD...but from the entire cast...

some noteworthy expressions i wud like to mention....

i loved the finer points...the boys'  side flirting with girls' side...we cud see romeo acting like his name...trying to grab the attention of tasha with his flirtatious nature...

maan with barati at doorstep of geet's maayka....maan eager to go inside and be with geet...but his saalis demand fees for cutting the ribbon...for the first time pinky calls him jiju...for the first time maan cud feel himself as geet's hubby...there was a look of intense pleasure in his eyes...the smile on his lips was portraying how much he loved being called
jiju

same thoughts aditi I lvoed that scene where he give that small smile...I lvoed it.....

the boys and girls bargaining...it was wonderfully done with the right dose of masti and flirting...Adi requesting pinky to lower her damand and pinky gives her sweet smile hoping to melt the boys....

dadi...the evergreen lady pulling maan's leg....with a naughty smile on her face....her eyes were portraying the happiness she was feeling for his grandson who is about to start a new life with the love of his life..

ANother scene worth mention.....Dadi was so cute so naughty,,,,mujhe outhouse ki nautaki dadi yaad aa gayi vahi feel

the hug scene....wen maan pushed away brij just at the moment wen brij was about to throw the match at her....she ran into his arms and he wrapped her into his arms and gave dagger looks towards brij...awesome expression by maan....wrapping geet in his arms to shield her from the evil, his eyes poured hatred and disgust at the man who is supposed to be geet's big bro....
if only looks cud kill....

scene of day if looks can kill its of MSK and its GC who did this brilliant job

the ever concerned maan...cudnt bear to see indignity suffered by geet...wen geet said she is pregnant he tried to stop her...the look of concern and protectiveness were oozing out of his eyes.
I m glad u mention this because someone mention......he didnt want his reputation to be spoiled......but ur interpretation is wonderfu;

the proud wud be mother....geet telling brij that she feels proud that she will be giving birth to a new life....the glow of pride and mother's love were wat we cud see in her eyes....she does not feel ashamed to declare to the world that she is pregnant....becoming a mother is the most precious thing that can happen in a woman's life and her expression was declaring the joy of motherhood which a man like brij can never understand...

geet tells brij the true father of her baby is maan...she feels proud that her child has a father like maan who will be giving the child all the happiness of the world...she looks at maan with immense pride...if anyone in this world can claim to be the father of her child....that person is standing right beside her...

maan sharing the pride of geet....for he has long back accepted the baby as his own...he proudly looks at his lady love....his mishti who has learnt to stand up on her own feet...his mishti who has learnt to answer back to protect her own dignity....he feels proud to be the father of geet's baby....his eyes and his smile shows his gratitude as geet accepts him as her baby's father in front of so many ppl....

last 2 sequences highlight of the day...Maan give that look when Geet said maan as father.....this show stealer scnee...

Adi...he has been witness of maneet's journey of love...he looks proudly at maan....there is hardly a man like maan who truly deserves the respect one feels for God...

brij....looking with awe at geet....for him she is a characterless girl who shud be killed at once...but here he can see her standing proudly beside maan who loves her more than his life....he cudnt believe that geet's life can hv the colours of the rainbow...for him a girl is just an object which deserves to be treated like dirt....he wonders how maan can place geet on a pedestal and love her like this...

Loved brij here.....these 4 charcter brij maan geet NT....are too good charcters......hats off to GC DD and Bizaad to bring these superab charcters to us

maan and geet proudly holding each others' hands...they r proud to be in love with each other...they r proud to have each other in their lives...and geet proudly declares to brij that nothing and noone can ever seperate them...

I loved this scene...but more I loved ur take...so much that I was forced to quote you.....otherwise I am very lazy to do that....very very nice take

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I go for option 3

This really does remind me of a fairy tale!!! because in every fairy tale....there are always obstacles the princess has to take......and our geet too has been doin the same as Ariel, Cinderella, Arora, Belle, ect..ect..

I loved today's episode. I feel that today we once again saw the social aspect of the show and i loved Geet's lines today. I loved how she told Brij to his face what he and his so called family has done to her.

What she said today touched my heart because this is tru. Women are always thought to be weak. Women are always thought to be dumb. I learned something in Western Civilization, that back in the day men said that "women have smaller brains" which is why they are dumber then men as "men have larger brains then women." Tell me shisters how pathetic is that??? Without any medical proof they made everyone believe that women are stupid because their brains are smaller.

From the day humans have walked this very earth, women have been treated inhumanely. They are women so they can't work....they are women so they can't leave the house..and if they do they have bow down and walk behind the men..they are women so men can beat them, rape them, throw them in one corner, they are weak what are they going to say???

From day 1 we are shown to be the weaker specie.......because everytime we try to speak up....we were killed!!!! Durin the French Revolution, the First Declaration of rights of men was created.....where the hell were the women??? How come women do not get any rights to say??? I don't remember the woman's name, but she made a suggestion that women should get the right to vote, and because of that suggestion she was beheaded!

U know Harriet Tubman, the Underground Railroad Queen, she too was a woman.......she saved 500 slaves risking her own life........u know what people thought of her??? They thought she was a MAN.......because only Men were "supposed to be brave" when she would come to their rescue they would be surprised that Harriet was no man.......she was a WOMAN INDEED!!!

thanks for informing me about it.....

Today geet spoke out........the man she never dared to say anything too....the man that she was conditioned to listen to, U know because of his constant beatings......when maan lifted his hand up....in the fields....she had flinched!!!!! She was constantly beaten at home, even if i rose my hand up quickly any girl who was in Geet's shoes would flinch.

But today she had maan.....she had support..and because of that she had become stronger, some what independent...she new she was right....no one can stop her .....and so she spoke today. She told Brij that she will no longer be scared of him....she will no longer sit in that 4 walled house which was as a jail. She is no longer that geet handa that he knew......today she is only Geet......maan ki geet.........and that SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!! Till now she is still paying for the sins......his so called family and he had made.......by gettin her married!!!! She let him know that what happened to her was his....and the Handa Family's fault!!!!

She is getting married....to a man she chose......to a man whom she loves.......the real father of her child......who has been with her ever since ever since!!!!

Do not forget.....agar ek aurat janam de sakti hain.....to woh jaan le bhi sakti hai.....
do not forget that a woman is just as strong as any man......dare u challenge her.....she will take the avtar of a Maa Kali......and u will not be spared!!!!

Maan.....what can i say about this man???? This God.......wow........he went crazy..........did u see the way he looked at Brij when he hugged geet......gosh soooo deadly.....so much INTENSITY!!!!
Maan went crazy today......complelely whacko today......AND I LOVEDD IT!!! The love he has for Geet.....and she once again was put to harm.....and this time he would not spare the man that has dared to touch his geet

Did u see Geet?? she too got scared watchin maan in this state. This is called love!!! This is our GHSP!!!

Idiots....shisters......niecy.....mommy....be ready for Maaneet wedding.....it will be the grandest wedding...

Wow two great episodes!!!!!

Loved today's to the core!!!! Thank u Cv'sπŸ‘

Thank u Triple AAA.....for takin up the screenspace for maaneet.....so they can restπŸ˜‰

I lvoed you take....mre I lvoed was women power depicted in every line of your take.....I lvoed it.....shivi.......I am very feminist very feminist........Geet today satisfied that core feminist women inside me.....
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=aditi123_78]in ystrdy's epi...one highlight was the performances not only from GC and DD...but from the entire cast...

some noteworthy expressions i wud like to mention....

i loved the finer points...the boys'  side flirting with girls' side...we cud see romeo acting like his name...trying to grab the attention of tasha with his flirtatious nature...

maan with barati at doorstep of geet's maayka....maan eager to go inside and be with geet...but his saalis demand fees for cutting the ribbon...for the first time pinky calls him jiju...for the first time maan cud feel himself as geet's hubby...there was a look of intense pleasure in his eyes...the smile on his lips was portraying how much he loved being called jiju....

the boys and girls bargaining...it was wonderfully done with the right dose of masti and flirting...Adi requesting pinky to lower her damand and pinky gives her sweet smile hoping to melt the boys....

dadi...the evergreen lady pulling maan's leg....with a naughty smile on her face....her eyes were portraying the happiness she was feeling for his grandson who is about to start a new life with the love of his life...

the hug scene....wen maan pushed away brij just at the moment wen brij was about to throw the match at her....she ran into his arms and he wrapped her into his arms and gave dagger looks towards brij...awesome expression by maan....wrapping geet in his arms to shield her from the evil, his eyes poured hatred and disgust at the man who is supposed to be geet's big bro....
if only looks cud kill....

the ever concerned maan...cudnt bear to see indignity suffered by geet...wen geet said she is pregnant he tried to stop her...the look of concern and protectiveness were oozing out of his eyes...

the proud wud be mother....geet telling brij that she feels proud that she will be giving birth to a new life....the glow of pride and mother's love were wat we cud see in her eyes....she does not feel ashamed to declare to the world that she is pregnant....becoming a mother is the most precious thing that can happen in a woman's life and her expression was declaring the joy of motherhood which a man like brij can never understand...

geet tells brij the true father of her baby is maan...she feels proud that her child has a father like maan who will be giving the child all the happiness of the world...she looks at maan with immense pride...if anyone in this world can claim to be the father of her child....that person is standing right beside her...

maan sharing the pride of geet....for he has long back accepted the baby as his own...he proudly looks at his lady love....his mishti who has learnt to stand up on her own feet...his mishti who has learnt to answer back to protect her own dignity....he feels proud to be the father of geet's baby....his eyes and his smile shows his gratitude as geet accepts him as her baby's father in front of so many ppl....

Adi...he has been witness of maneet's journey of love...he looks proudly at maan....there is hardly a man like maan who truly deserves the respect one feels for God...

brij....looking with awe at geet....for him she is a characterless girl who shud be killed at once...but here he can see her standing proudly beside maan who loves her more than his life....he cudnt believe that geet's life can hv the colours of the rainbow...for him a girl is just an object which deserves to be treated like dirt....he wonders how maan can place geet on a pedestal and love her like this...

maan and geet proudly holding each others' hands...they r proud to be in love with each other...they r proud to have each other in their lives...and geet proudly declares to brij that nothing and noone can ever seperate them...

[/QUOTE

Aditi Love you yaar so beautifull picture and written Take so good i adore your writing always superb Always job well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I Loved every expression you captured spl Maneet and Adi one 😊😊
preetgurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

So...i liked the episode today...lots of action...our HERO in full form beating up on Brij today. 

I am excited...i was glad to see Geet stand up for herself...and defend that WOMEN too have a right to forge ahead with their lives...that they should not remain suppressed in the shadow of a BLEAK PAST!!   I finally saw a trace of the original intention of this show......to defend the RIGHTS of such oppressed and distressed girls.  LOVE it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved how GEET shut BRIJ up with every possible comment he tried to make.....she nipped it all in the bud...good for you ...GO GIRLFRIEND!!!  U R A ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

Maan....what can be said of him...he is a STAR of man and will make a STAR of a husband for Geet!!  BUT according to the pre-cap..i see difficult times ahead.

So MISCARRIAGE or ABORTION....back to the same question??  It all depends...no....before or after the PHERES??  What do you think?

I would like her to recover from the fainting spell...continue the pheres...get married.....then feel weak again...and doctor will bring up the question of Abortion...but the sequence of the PICS on FB tell a different story....me confused!!πŸ˜•  If there is going to be no MISCARRIAGE/ABORTION...then why bring up the question again??  And where is the 12 day kasam of Maan's??πŸ˜•

Now onto AA...Ajun and Anne.  Anne...again looking beautiful in her lengha....nice outfit!!  Arjun is defo up to something...just can't put my finger on it yet.

CVs have done a good job with his character...creating so much GRAY in him that its hard for the viewers to be SURE of what he will or will not do...KUDOS!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode...................... I didn't think i would say that again.....but now I am!!!

--Nags

Nags i am very Sorry kal nahin pad payi But your take is awesome yaar I Totaly agreed today on everything you say 😊
But i still fill annie cant actπŸ˜†she is dumb πŸ˜†Actor
But for me yesterday DD Stole the show yaar😊
yes now we have to wait what happened next Confused
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

firstly...dekha jai...tho...this is ur first reply to my take or post in 3I..its definitely a sweet surprise..
thank u πŸ˜ƒ

Haila never meant to ignore you sweety, but it always got missed, and yesterday i took a vow for myself to quote each and everyone, it depend on my happiness...Yesterday i was so happy....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Hellooooo

Anyone home?

@ Aditi - Havent read your take, cause of getting ready for work, but it seems very interesting how u used all emotions caps and detailed it....

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail
preeto....and muni....muni aap subh subh......mera update padha frist page pe....Geet is back to no.1 with PKYK
Infinitedreams thumbnail
How many of you have watched IF video and SBB?

I will watch after episode :)

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Hellooooo

Anyone home?

@ Aditi - Havent read your take, cause of getting ready for work, but it seems very interesting how u used all emotions caps and detailed it....

Muniza

Hello Muni
i am here ? How r u ?