Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

its confusing....y no new thread....

i opt for opening new thread everyday...

nywyz....i post my take here...

today's was an awesome epi in many ways....finally geet has stood up to her bro and spoke her mind....
she represents all those girls in the society who r butchered in the name of so called family honour...i was waiting for a day wen geet will hv her ultimate outburst...and today she made me proud....

the epi began with geet standing with dreams in her eyes...and waiting for her man to take her away in a land of love and happiness wen she heard a voice from her past calling her name....
instantly she froze as brij came near her....

instinctively she called out maan's name...the eternal saviour of her life....but the sound of crackers drowned her voice....
as brij tried to strangle her she hit him with the same jewellery box that maan once gave her....
it is strange how maan or something given by maan always comes to her rescue....
she ran down the stairs but brij caught her and tried to put her on fire....

in the meanwhile maan with his barati came to the doorstep of geet's maayka where the ladies were waiting to welcome him...
i loved the jiju-saali money game....this ritual is the most enjoyable part of a wedding...
it reminded me how me and my cousins managed to rob my jiju of 20,000 bucks...

wat i loved is that jiju maan let the others do the bargain...for him any amount is less which will let me go to his geet...
and how dadi teased him that he was actually eager to reach geet and maan blushed...
so much for his image in front of office staff who is more like family to him now....

geet managed to grab the bluetooth and scream out maan's name as the last resort...and this time maan heard her and instantly knew that geet is in trouble....anyways his sixth sense is always alert for any kind of danger signal...

and he runs towards geet with Adi & gang following him....
and maan caught brij just at the moment wen he was about to throw the match on geet...the fight that followed was an outburst of maan's anger....if not stopped i am sure maan wud hv murdered brij today....

and then geet's outburst of her pent up emotions...she stated that everyone from maan to his family and friends knew that she was married once and that she is pregnant...which made brij speechless...for he thot that revelation of such facts will make maan turn away from geet...
but how can a person like brij comprehend the fact that maan's love can embrace any past of geet for which she cannot be blamed....
she asked the rite type of questions....wat was her fault that her so called hubby left her...wat was her fault if she wants to live her life again....and she is proud that she will be giving birth to a new life....

this same brij once wanted to marry geet off to maan in exchange of land...at that time his excuse was that he wanted to protect the family name...its sad how these ppl think....in a family where a bro sells his sis, where a bro can kill his sis....such deeds will not dishonour the family name, but if a girl wants to give birth to her child...if she wants to live her dream...then family name will be dishonoured...

and geet tells brij that she is proud that the father of the child is with her who will give the child deepest love...she is proud to hv maan in her life....

and maan looked at geet with a glow that said he is proud of his mishti as she bravely and unabashedly spoke out against all injustice done to her...

the precap is confusing...because geet has not been hurt...then how come the baby has to be aborted to save geet....i hope they will show some logic in it tomorrow....
maan again in a position of dilemma....but this time he is in more difficult position...he knows now for geet the baby is most important....and he has already promised geet that in a situation like this he wud save the baby....but being a human after all he knows he will virtually die widout geet....
lets wait and watch....maan is about to face the most difficult challenge of his life....
i really hope once again both geet and the baby will be safe....
i cant imagine an MC track now....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Brilliant take Aditi,  you have covered every single thing, that's i like about ur take..epi was mindblowing....Loved MaanEet to core as always...Loved Geet bravery, loved how she stood for herself, and questioned Brij...Loved Maan's crazy, caring love for Geet...If Adi and gang hadn't stopped him, he would killed Brij...And if he would do that, i wouldnt blame him for that, cause he loves Geet from core of his heart...His life is incomplete without Geet, his life is meaningless without Geet, his life is nothing without her.....

CV's left in dilemma about MC or Abortion, i hope none of that would be happen in future.....I would be more happy then....

Arjun has master plan and i am seriously enjoying this guy...No comment on Annie, i already said alot about her, no words now.....

GurTi, Dadi, Brij & Pinky rocked the episode, ohhho how i can forget Arjun Singh Rathod....Brilliant.

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenball

Yesterday  episode.. we saw the glimpses of HP confrontation between Geet and Brij.. But here Geet conveyed a strong message that she has guts to chose her own partner.. she has guts to re-marry and live the life on her own terms.πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Yes loved this about her, and i want to see every girl like her, they should have to be strong....

Maan's anger was so expressive through his eyes.. jaws.. and what punches he gave.. I think fight sequence was very well done.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes it was, but i was expecting Brij to give 2-3 punch to Maan as well, but sigh, he love to be beaten than to beat...

Some curosity though...answers i am looking for

1. Looks like Brij didn't knew that dev/NT are related to Maan.. else he would have got some upper hand over Maan... at least kuch toh dialogue uske favor main hota...

Yes they should have to show that convo about Dev/NT....

2. I would have loved to see Brij reminding Maan,,about the marriage proposal he had given to him in HP...

Yes that would be best too, but now 

3. Arjun still doesn't know about Geet's pregnancy.. Not sure..but  he called Dr.. but if he knew then he should know that NT is on wrong side

I don't think so he knows, he just blindly called doc....

4. Would have loved to see Sasha... I know she has left the show.. but at least for one day she can be back.. Instead of killing here character, CVs should have replacwed with some other.

Yes i missed Sasha aloooooot😭, my Nakul was missing too πŸ˜­

About precap.. not sure if this is before marriage.. If it is after marriage then surely MC is coming next. 

Better if it would be after, but anyways let see😳
Edit -

High possibilty after marriage because she was in Maan's room.

Next looks like Maan has to sort out NE problem.. AA romance is very distracting...I think CVs should close on this track fast instead they should focus on giving more space to office guys..

Ya mee wanna see all in action now, so better this track should be end soon....

Over all the episode was good.. i give 10/10.. because of Geet's guts..

Yes episode was too good even i gave 10/10.....

Muniza
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Didn't have much time to comment today....Dropped in to say Good Night Family!

Oh one more thing before I go..Why & How Did Arjun bring the Doctor?? & now Doc is advising for abortion??? Hmmm something seems fishy..πŸ˜•

Anyway can't wait for the wedding!! Yeyyy...

Good Night Peoples!

❀️ yall!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Sorry Didn't have much time to comment today....Dropped in to say Good Night Family!

Oh one more thing before I go..Why & How Did Arjun bring the Doctor?? & now Doc is advising for abortion??? Hmmm something seems fishy..πŸ˜•

Anyway can't wait for the wedding!! Yeyyy...

Good Night Peoples!

❀️ yall!

Gud night my sweet Saher, miss chatting with you...

Iss sawal ka jawab toh Japan ki police ke paas bhi nahin hai, but this is the mystery, which will solve soon, so keep watching Geet Hui Maan Ki....

Muniza
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yawn πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I hate my day.... hvnt slept at night .... work work n more work..... somehow caught up on the episode.....

Loved the drama.....

Geet - stood up to herself..... she told Brij why she has the right to live..... i love the gal.... she gave back to brij every answer needed to shut him..... but she dint tell him that dev is Maan's brother.... ofcourse she wudnt... she wud never want to hear brij saying bad things bout maan as maan is dev's bro.... geet wud never want to hear anyone demeaning Maan .... i love that gal.....

n i think she told the fans...chill ppl... maan n she will never seperate.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm liking how Arjun is now taking advantage of Annie..... πŸ˜ƒ

overall i like dramatic episodes.... as i hv long given up on seeing logic.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Go visit this thread if u want to laugh ur ass off....

this is what happens when tinku aur tinku ki di Tinky di.....are together up till late at night

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

Yawn πŸ₯±

I hate my day.... hvnt slept at night .... work work n more work..... somehow caught up on the episode.....

Loved the drama.....

Geet - stood up to herself..... she told Brij why she has the right to live..... i love the gal.... she gave back to brij every answer needed to shut him..... but she dint tell him that dev is Maan's brother.... ofcourse she wudnt... she wud never want to hear brij saying bad things bout maan as maan is dev's bro.... geet wud never want to hear anyone demeaning Maan .... i love that gal.....

n i think she told the fans...chill ppl... maan n she will never seperate.... πŸ˜†

i'm liking how Arjun is now taking advantage of Annie..... πŸ˜ƒ

overall i like dramatic episodes.... as i hv long given up on seeing logic.... πŸ˜†

Gouriiiiiiiii good to see you here, loved your short and up to the point take....Yes she never want anyone to demean Maan....

Epi was good, i seriously enjoyed it alot......

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Go visit this thread if u want to laugh ur ass off....

this is what happens when tinku aur tinku ki di Tinky di.....are together up till late at night

Yesh yesh yesh, jub ho tinku aur tinku ki tinky di saath, toh hota hai hur pal dhamaal, haina haina haina?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Umm..I'm confused about the pages...πŸ˜•

ANyway Just watched the episode now, and it was Phenomenal Indeed!

The whole cast did an awesome job! GC & DD -needless to say..Brij of-course! & Daadi good job on the scolding! 

Geet's initial scream was jolting. It most certainly caught my attention, and I almost felt the shivers.
& For a moment I thought Maan was going to go all in his explanation of the Bluetooth to Daadi, while Geet suffers, but of-course he didn't...(it's not k-drama duh!!)

I guess that's it for Brij...
Good bye Brij...Mr. Khan you always portrayed you character with the utmost
dedication.  We absolutely loved to hate you, which means you were doing your job! πŸ˜†

I wish they had shown some off-screen moments of Brij & Gurti on SBS/SBB..

Alright so abortion instead of MC?? & Vaada upon Vaada??? Waiting and watching to see what becomes of these vaadas!

Shivi &Munni...kitni der tak naachu??? Wedding still hasn't happened yet!!πŸ˜†

Yes they were phenomenal, Loved it...GurTi and Behzaad rocked....And rest were good as well....I will miss my Brij πŸ˜­πŸ˜­....Nakul is missing as well😭.....

I seriously eager to know what will happen about abortion or MC......Epi was too good......

Saher kaha tha na jub tuk hai jaan jaan-e-jahan tum naachogi, toh naacho na, kal pakka shaadi phir ishtop ok....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Shello Idiotssssssss // πŸ€—

Gosh Kill Me for not being able to write my LAVELY takes for a while...
and I keep lying to you guys saying I will and never come as close to my laptop to be able to write a darned take!

But even if I can't write a proper take today I shall write just for the sheer fact that I LOVED TODAY's EPISODE!

Not only did it have the intense suspence drama factor, but we got to revisit the very soul factor we watch GHSP. The tribunals a woman has to go through to prove her purity and strength amongst society these days is very hard -- all the more harder with family members like the lovely ones Geet has -- especially Brij Oye!

BTW: I am weeping just because I won't see my Brij Oye anymore! Good Bye Behzaad, you are a phenomenal actor and you breathed life into your character! No one and I mean NO ONE in this world would be able to play Brij like you did. And you gave us some really epic and applause-worthy memories! I hope you do receive awards for your out-of-this-world acting. I shall miss your Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's! You gave me some today and I laaaaaaved it! But I shall miss thee! LAWL I sound like I'm departing from my love or something πŸ˜† But in all seriousness.. I'm gonna miss this dude!

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH. Maan beating the living daylights out of Brij Oye was just about the hottest thing ever. And the fact that he couldn't control himself was EVEN HOTTER! I kept going "KILL HIM KILL HIM!" at my lappy .. Gosh I was acting like a crazed lunatic... but who wasn't? Haha.. that was an EPIC fight! Well one-sided fight as Maan was thrashing Brijji left, right, and center.

There was only one song replaying in my head while I watched Maan drag Brij in a 360 degree angle around the hall and that is (by the way this song dedication is for Maan not Brij Oye)

Oh Mein Jat Yamla Pagla Deewana
Ho Rabba Itni Si Baat Na Jaana
Ke Ke Ke O Mainu Pyaar Kardi Hai...

and.. you know the rest ! 🀣

WAAAT? The yamla-pagla-deewana line fits his situation perfectly. He looked as if he was about to jump on Brij if it wasn't for the three bandars and Adi sir stopping him.

But hayeeeeeeee as soon as he went "BRIJJJJJ!" My heart melted. Those lines he shouted at him out of the utmost hatred, anger, and digust was amazingly done. Can only give credit to GC for that. AH-MAZING performance right there!

Oh and Behzaad.. I hope you loved having to fall again and again and being pushed again and again .. that too on the last day of your shoot in GHSP! Poor guy lol.. but he made it look realistic.. and that's called ACTING *cough* Nikunj *cough*.

Maaneet Hug: Maan's Angry Young Maan Don't-You-Even-Dare-To-Think-Let-Alone-Touch-My-Geet Face + Geet's My-Saviour-Aaya-Mujhe-Bachaane-And-I-Am-One-Lucky-Kudi = 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 ... Gotta say one of the best parts of the epi right there!

DD: You are a tres fantabulous actress. You set your standards even higher today so πŸ‘ for you my lovely!

Every word uttered by our Geet today to Brij Oye signified just how much her relationship with Maan has grown and most importantly how much she has grown as a young woman even though it has only been a few months (Serial Time -- LOL!) in her life that she has got to transform from a shy and timid village girl to a strong and defending city girl. Loved how she acknowledged the importance of Maan in her life -- in front of the entire crowd -- and to show Brij that she isn't alone in this battle of her against the world.

Brij Oye, menu lagda hai ki umpteen ghoose aur koont koont ke pitne ke baad aur Geet ke baaton ke baad tu phir bhi baat ko naye samjha? Chalo koi baat nahi, jail mein jaake contemplate karna shuru karde na. You have the rest of your life to spend in there buddy boy! Use your time well and teach yourself a lesson for a change if all this didn't work out. Am I right or am i right? πŸ˜†

Ok...as I love to bak-bak .. it looks like I have ended up with a lengthy post. GREAT. LOL.

I do hope you like it.. as I think a little pheeki pardh gaye.. I don't think I did justice to the epi with my bhashan lol! But yea just had to write whatever my mind conjured up at 2:30 AM ... have pity on my soul peoples! πŸ˜‰

Comment shomment karo na! πŸ˜ƒ

Shivz my dear, this one is for you πŸ€— I haven't been able to write a post and dedicate it to you either so here.. and when I do indeed come back.. I shall talk to you more often .. all of you (Munni, Nags, everyone!) Jhappis to all a you!

Love,

Z

<3