Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday  episode.. we saw the glimpses of HP confrontation between Geet and Brij.. But here Geet conveyed a strong message that she has guts to chose her own partner.. she has guts to re-marry and live the life on her own terms.πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Maan's anger was so expressive through his eyes.. jaws.. and what punches he gave.. I think fight sequence was very well done.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some curosity though...answers i am looking for

1. Looks like Brij didn't knew that dev/NT are related to Maan.. else he would have got some upper hand over Maan... at least kuch toh dialogue uske favor main hota...

2. I would have loved to see Brij reminding Maan,,about the marriage proposal he had given to him in HP...

3. Arjun still doesn't know about Geet's pregnancy.. Not sure..but  he called Dr.. but if he knew then he should know that NT is on wrong side

4. Would have loved to see Sasha... I know she has left the show.. but at least for one day she can be back.. Instead of killing here character, CVs should have replacwed with some other.

About precap.. not sure if this is before marriage.. If it is after marriage then surely MC is coming next. 
Edit -

High possibilty after marriage because she was in Maan's room.

Next looks like Maan has to sort out NE problem.. AA romance is very distracting...I think CVs should close on this track fast instead they should focus on giving more space to office guys..

Over all the episode was good.. i give 10/10.. because of Geet's guts..

Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: goldenball

Yesterday  episode.. we saw the glimpses of HP confrontation between Geet and Brij.. But here Geet conveyed a strong message that she has guts to chose her own partner.. she has guts to re-marry and live the life on her own terms.πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Maan's anger was so expressive through his eyes.. jaws.. and what punches he gave.. I think fight sequence was very well done.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

1. Looks like Brij didn't knew that dev/NT are related to Maan.. else he would have got some upper hand over Maan... at least kuch toh dialogue uske favor main hota...

2. I would have loved to see Brij reminding Maan,,about the marriage proposal he had given to him in HP...

3. Arjun still doesn't know about Geet's pregnancy.. Not sure..but  he called Dr.. but if he knew then he should know that NT is on wrong side

4. Would have loved to see Sasha... I know she has left the show.. but at least for one day she can be back.. Instead of killing here character, CVs should have replacwed with some other.

About precap.. not sure if this is before marriage.. If it is after marriage then surely MC is coming next. 
Edit -

High possibilty after marriage because she was in Maan's room.

Next looks like Maan has to sort out NE problem.. AA romance is very distracting...I think CVs should close on this track fast instead they should focus on giving more space to office guys..

Hi...I am Nargis...urf Nags....and welcome to the thread...have not seen you hear before.   You are asking some great questions....things that have perturbed all of us....especially the pre-cap.   I too hope its after the marriage....but looking at the FB pics...its hard to say. 

How do you feel about the abortion/miscarriage track...pro, con or neutral?

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Yes definitely the episode was fantabulous, mindblowing.....Loved it to the coreπŸ‘πŸ‘...I was expecting the shayari from you, so where is the shayari? bolo bolo bolo?

I think Maan will say no to Doc on first place, cause he knows how Geet is so attach with baby....He would definitely tell doc that he would take care Geet, and will keep her out of all the shockers....

Agree with you Arjun has some master plan, and i am enjoying bad man, woh bhi hotty hotty....

I am happy that you have liked the episode, good berry berry good......Lub JuπŸ€—

Muniza

Thanks babes...I'm glad to know that someone is missing my shayari!!!
πŸ˜‰
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hi...I am Nargis...urf Nags....and welcome to the thread...have not seen you hear before.   You are asking some great questions....things that have perturbed all of us....especially the pre-cap.   I too hope its after the marriage....but looking at the FB pics...its hard to say. 

How do you feel about the abortion/miscarriage track...pro, con or neutral?

Yes.. i am new to 3 idiots.. I love all of your analyis hence have started putting my POV...

I feel precap - is after marriage.. only for the reason.. it was shown Maan's room.. which Geet wanted to go in after marriage only....

I am neutral for MC.. but also OK with it as i don't want Geet to carry that b* child.. My personal and very practical view.. A woman feels proud when she gets to motherhood.. but is very proud.. if she is carrying the child of her lover or at least a man with good character.. I said its practical view.. and I know I can get bashing that child is god's gift..

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heloo...havnt seen u arnd here....welcum to da thread.....nice to read ur POV....

yes she stood up...she made her point very clear....she has the right to choose her life partnr...she wd react, she will not allow her family or nyone to tak decisns fr her..bt she wil take her decisn....she is rite n she wil fight to get her right.....

oforcz...Maan becam deewana....he cd hav killed Brij....it was a nice scene indeed...

no i dnt think brij noes dat Maan is Dev's brother....one questn which still is a mystry is who got Brij out of the jailπŸ˜•.....NT was out of station or dats wat was mentiond....Arjun dnt noe abt Brij....Geets family is missin n Brij cdnt hav got bail all by himself....

3. Arjun still doesn't know about Geet's pregnancy.. Not sure..but  he called Dr.. but if he knew then he should know that NT is on wrong side... 
Arjun doesnt noe abt da pregncy i feel......he mite hav got the Doc coz he got to noe dat Geet faintd....even if he noes abt Geets pregncy he neednt noe dat its Devs child.....well even if he noes abt Dev n Geet....he wd only think dat Dev cheated on NT....coz he wdnt even think dat his sister wd do sumthin lyk dis....so nw we hav to wait so dat the truth wd b out of NT's mouth itself.....coz Arjun wdnt beliv it otherwiz....

yes Kanika was a good actrz n she potryd Sasha very well......

well well..dis is sumthin everyone is confusd abt.....if da precap was befr or aftr.....i wd wnt it to b aftr da shaadi.....lyk dis Maan wd b able to njoy his wedin......bt i feel it is befr coz Arjun had got da Doc lyk Daadi had said......n den Geet wil cum bck to her consnz n da decisn wd b pendin again.....unless she faints again aftr da shaadi......MC/Abortion is an upcumin track i feel.....

dey wil take dis wala track slowly i feel....coz as of now dey mite conctr on Arjuns revng wala track as a parallel one along wid Maaneet shaadi shuda lyf n fr dis AA romance is imp...as Arjun wil tak revng thru Annie....

yes da episod was good one.....
my bits in blue...hope u dnt mind me replyin....😳😳

Lov,
Lavzz.. 

LavZ thumbnail

Nagss πŸ€—...hw was da snow n ice yest??πŸ˜‰ r u on skype??
LavZ thumbnail

shivu meri dear shister.......πŸ€—
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Yes.. i am new to 3 idiots.. I love all of your analyis hence have started putting my POV...

I feel precap - is after marriage.. only for the reason.. it was shown Maan's room.. which Geet wanted to go in after marriage only....

I am neutral for MC.. but also OK with it as i don't want Geet to carry that b* child.. My personal and very practical view.. A woman feels proud when she gets to motherhood.. but is very proud.. if she is carrying the child of her lover or at least a man with good character.. I said its practical view.. and I know I can get bashing that child is god's gift..

No bashing...we are all entitled to our opinions...and typically very practical ones work in real life but not in reel life.  I have no angst against the baby, but i think a miscarriage will make for a better storyline...and will afford the actors a chance to tackle new emotions... this will be a treat to watch...GC and DD are phenomenal actors!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LavZ

shivu meri dear shister.......πŸ€—

sorry shister....i got lost in Maaneet music...i was tryin to find this very intense bg score of maan...and went through all 8 bg scores that was up on YT but could not find....oh well wow....i love everything about maaneet...all of the music i heard was beautiful!!!

I found my ringtone there as wellπŸ˜‰