mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo

Me backkkkkkkkkkk

Muniza

hello di.....dekho dekho....aapko dekh kar popat bhi nachne laga

popat and tinku are very happy....even the lungi is lehraing because ur back!!!!!!πŸ€—

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......now go....u wanted me to write a dhaasoon take today right??? Go read on page 38 when u get the time tooπŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hello di.....dekho dekho....aapko dekh kar popat bhi nachne laga

popat and tinku are very happy....even the lungi is lehraing because ur back!!!!!!πŸ€—

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......now go....u wanted me to write a dhaasoon take today right??? Go read on page 38 when u get the time tooπŸ˜‰

Haila mera nachoda poppat.....Yes yes me going to read Tinku, aisa ho sakta hai, tum likho aur main na padho, bolo bolo bolo?

Lub ju 22222222222222222222 meri jaanπŸ€—..

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: eminent

Umm..I'm confused about the pages...πŸ˜•

ANyway Just watched the episode now, and it was Phenomenal Indeed!

The whole cast did an awesome job! GC & DD -needless to say..Brij of-course! & Daadi good job on the scolding! 

Geet's initial scream was jolting. It most certainly caught my attention, and I almost felt the shivers.
& For a moment I thought Maan was going to go all in his explanation of the Bluetooth to Daadi, while Geet suffers, but of-course he didn't...(it's not k-drama duh!!)

I guess that's it for Brij...
Good bye Brij...Mr. Khan you always portrayed you character with the utmost
dedication.  We absolutely loved to hate you, which means you were doing your job! πŸ˜†

I wish they had shown some off-screen moments of Brij & Gurti on SBS/SBB..

Alright so abortion instead of MC?? & Vaada upon Vaada??? Waiting and watching to see what becomes of these vaadas!

Shivi &Munni...kitni der tak naachu??? Wedding still hasn't happened yet!!πŸ˜†

I too feel ki Da Brij ka hogaya.....End of Journey πŸ˜†
But yes the Guy
Beizaad Khan did a wonderful Job.....Aaj ke baad (with refrence to what he did today) aaga se jab bhi koi use dekhega , that face will evoke the feeling of Hatred which is the Victory of an actor for a character entrusted
rickks thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wah wah wah tune meri Tinku ko khush kur diya...Well said Viji, yes today episode was brilliant....Loved from beginning to the end.....Dil khush kurdita CV's ne aur tu ne bhi....I havent watched episode on big screen, so cant comment much..Pur tujhe khush daikh kur i can say Epi was fantabulous, fabulous......

Muniza

😳😳😳😳😳 Thanku

Haila mera nachoda poppat.....Yes yes me going to read Tinku, aisa ho sakta hai, tum likho aur main na padho, bolo bolo bolo?

Lub ju 22222222222222222222 meri jaanπŸ€—..

Muniza

dekho dekho di....kaisa nach raha hai aapko dekh kar!!!!!🀣

gosh di....this dance is damn hilarious🀣🀣🀣
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey ladkiyon ....kaisee ho sab ...me totally fida over our dashing and smashing Maan ....kya dhulayee ke hai aaj ... my kids and I were actually jumping up and down at every blow and lets  not forget the kick that Brij got ...my 7 yr old Krish was like "come one Maan ....punch maar , kick maar , dho dal usko "  this shows i've taught my kids well πŸ˜ƒ 

loved the way Geet stood up in front of Brij ...and praised Maan for being on her side and Dadi looked so proud of Geet at that moment ...loved the way it was shown ...good work cvs .....but u know guys when she said   " Maan aur mera rishta atoot hai "  i was like gayi bhes paani main ....when someone says this in a serial , something bad ia bound to happen 

One thing i noticed was the way Maan holds her hand when Geet is about to faint / fall ....some how i felt this meant he will always hold on to her but she mite drift apart from him ....possibly what the cvs are thinking wid this abortion / MC in mind ....he will do his best to win her back and this also goes wid her dream of separation ....

as for the rest of the gang ....all were real cute and Pinky called Maan her jiju ...how sweet was that ....and Dadi is such a sweetheart for being on Geets side rather than Maans .....

Annie toh abhi se apno se door hone lagi ....maybe now that Geet has found her apnas its time for Annie to be sabse parayi .....πŸ˜†  sorry guys cudnt help it ....

Oh no  yeh abortion ki baat kahan se aayi ...Maan in even more pain and turmoil than before coz he now knows what this baby means to Geet ......Please cvs anything but that ....cant you actually go through wid this wedding without any more mishaps ...bas ab bahut ho gaya ....Dont do this , its spreads too much negativity ....why cant Maan and Geet have a happy life together , standing against all odds and fighting it out with others ....accepting this baby and loving Geet unconditionally is what makes Geet look up to Maan and love him too for the very person that he is ....dont make him fall in her eyes ...

well i like the idea of continuing the thread till we reach 150 pages  ....πŸ˜ƒ  .. 

Waah Jesu Majaa Aagaya
πŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey i'm a bit confused here now ...after seeing those FB pics ....looks like shaadi toh ho rahi hai ...so kya Maan apna decision leta hai ya nahi ...does he tell Geet about what the doc said ....πŸ˜•

Jesu like Vinu ji says WAIT AND WATCHπŸ˜†

Meet the Phamily Popat....
dekho dekho kaise hill raha hai

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i dont understand one thing...everyone here is saying that abortion is a sure thing now....but the latest fb pics r telling different story....

maan and geet r luking so happy as they r getting married...varmala scene is also there...
how come they r so happy if abortion happened....

plz someone clarify...i am totally confused....wat i feel is that like last time both geet and the baby will be safe....
actually i think this track is being done only to show more dilemma for maan....

I agree its a dilemma for Maan, but Geet ke baare mein socho yaar
but its pain, heart wrenching thing for Geet.....Unless and until one is in that position no one will understand what it is....I agree Maan is facing a tough phase.....But this is gonna kill GEET , she will be a life, without her Life
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

anyone notice that Ani was not in any of the wedding pics??

what kind of a sister is she???? She is home.....it is her brother's wedding....and she is playing pussie with Arjun?? She is a fool who will be used a tool......and then in the end.....she will cry
stupid ladki 

Yes and this action of her will create problems for her in future....She is Blind to his actions now....when Ani comes to know that she has been used in this whole thing, we can see MSK's sister ANWESHA ....i am sure thats gonna be an unstoppable characterization.....or is it my WISHFULπŸ˜•