Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey guys just heard the news that there was an earthquake in Dubai and also Bahrain .....😲 slight tremors felt .....

@ Viji ...did u feel anything ....CNN said it was felt in Bahrain too .... me no feel anything πŸ˜•

Mujhe nahi laga.....πŸ˜•
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

Mujhe nahi laga.....πŸ˜•

They are saying actually Pakistan main huwa and tremors were felt in Bahrain  Dubai too and in Delhi as well
jasraj123 thumbnail

.....Jis tareekey se Precap dikha rahe hai MC/Abortion are on the cards......and if thats the scenario I could be wrong but MU becomes inevitableπŸ˜‰

hi 

also as geet said that there is no one who can create any mu between maaneet so that shows there will be no mu but it looks like mc track is on way. i also think that it is arjun's idea because he is the one who brought dr. for geet.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Savi...Brij's problem is not just with his sister...or the family he grew up in.  His problem is his CONCEPTION that women are worthless, and that they should be sacrificed at the drop of a hat.  He has absolutley no respect for any woman, his mother, his wife, or his sister, or any woman in fact...remember...he killed Channi too at the cost of jhoothi shaan!!  He can never have brotherly  feelings, or any positive feelings towards women until he respects them....and this he will never do.  And you are right...humare mashare mein aise log aaj bhi hain, jinki aankhon mein aurat ki koi ahemyat hi nahi!!!

I wish i could single-handedly challenge them to challenge me with any task that they think only a man can do...for i would love to prove to them that I and many other women can not only do it...but do it better than them!!

Then i would say ki agar insaan aise hothe hai toh paida hothi hi maar dena chahiye tha....But aurat pyaar karna aur maaf karna jaanthi hai....

If she can be Seeta and sought to Agni Pareeksha for her husband she can also be Maa Durga and take the life of DUSHT DHANAVS

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I know the movie was Heavy, But Sachayi hamesha Heavy hotha hai Dear πŸ˜‰

There is this one line in the movie that i love in particular....and i dont think there is a bigger example to prove the power invested in us...

For a Guy, being a father is the Biggest Achievement.....and the dialogue was said in this context it goes " Inhe Baap banne ka Darja dethe hai hum....aur yeh humein hi kuchal dethe hai"

exactly i remember that line....damn brilliant!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes....the truth is always either bitter.....unbearable.....which means heavy as usualπŸ˜†
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo guys me going off ...too sleepy now ...kal miltee hoon sab se ....
sab ko pyaar bhari jhappis and pappies ....πŸ€—  Lets hope we get to see the much awaited moments tomorrow .....enjoy the wedding guys ....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Jes75

Chalo guys me going off ...too sleepy now ...kal miltee hoon sab se ....

sab ko pyaar bhari jhappis and pappies ....πŸ€—  Lets hope we get to see the much awaited moments tomorrow .....enjoy the wedding guys ....πŸ˜ƒ

gn shister love ya....lungi ke saath aram karne ka......aish karne ka......πŸ˜‰

stay safe......πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i cant think of the wedding rite now unless i can know for sure whether abortion is happening....because everything depends upon that....if abortion happens the wedding wont be a happy event....so i cant party rite now....

sorry to be a spoilsport πŸ˜‰

I know babes no need to apologise....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i to am confused....but for now....i am puttin the confusion on to the side....πŸ˜ƒ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj Mein Sirf Itna Kahoongi Ki "I liked what I saw"'.For a Change aaj main koi Constructive criticism/Critical appreciation nahi karoongi, coz I don't want to and maybe because the CV's did not give me an opportunity for the same''

Every Interaction was quite tastefully done' the entire Swagat Ceremony at the Door, the Geet-Brij Seq, Dadi-Ani-Arjun trio etc

Today when Maan reached and saved Geet, the scene flashing in my mind was the one from the famous SRK starrer VEER-ZAARA'.The dialogue goes

Zaara- "Aap Kithni Baar meri Jaan Bachayenge"

Veera- "Jithni baar aap, apni Jaan gawayengi"

Maan has saved Geet's Life a zillion times, but today when I saw this scene it clicked for me'maybe because I was seeing VEER-ZAARA this afternoon, but I think even the seq and the execution done was amazing that, at once I associated it with VEER-ZAARA'.but did not end up comparing the two.

Maan Singh Khurana: The way this character has been sketched is mind bogglingly brilliant, the way GC has enacted his role, ya the way he has breathed life into this character is Stupendofantabulouslyfantastical''When such is the standard set, is it wrong to ask for THE MSK'..Is it wrong to say GC was not there 100% in his character today'.Is it wrong to say that Intensity was Missing??? I wish I could make understand that Intensity is not used in just one context, or two for that matter'..Today GC was brilliant, and no I am not talking about the Brij wala act,he was awesome in that and we all know this'. but I am talking about that one Look he gave Geet (When she was busy shutting up Brij's) to express (through his eyes alone) that "He was proud of her, ki he was proud that she is his JEEVAN SANGINI, that he was truly blessed ki god chose him to be the soul mate of this women warrior"

Nothing but Hatred was oozing out of Brij and for what????'.

Just coz his sister chose to live life, her way on her own terms

Just coz she chose not to bow down to the societal ways, just so that she could Progress in Life????

For quite some time I could not find the one Factor, jise dimaag mein rakh kar the CV's decided to make this show-WOMEN POWER'.One normal girl, decides not to submit herself to the atrocities done to her in the name of honor/pride of the Family''She becomes the voice giving others hope, strength and the will to raise their voice against the harsh cruelties of the society'.

This show was a telling story of an aspiring Indian woman who hunted for safety & justice....This is the story of GEET, and her journey and where she meets her friends ,philosophers, guide and soul mate-MSK....by bringing this sequence the CV's made believe that this was still her Journey'her story .

MAANEET sets the screen on fire'.agree but in the long Run that is not enough to sustain a SHOW'.?????

The Creative's had a Vision of showing a social Issue (the plight of a woman/her journey) interspersed with a passionate Love story....The story telling was amazing... Today, one has to touch the hearts of a young generation who have to intelligently focus on changing history and the CV's have brilliantly that done.The only thing is they find it hard to Sustain it, which they should concentrate on😊

Love Viji

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wah wah wah tune meri Tinku ko khush kur diya...Well said Viji, yes today episode was brilliant....Loved from beginning to the end.....Dil khush kurdita CV's ne aur tu ne bhi....I havent watched episode on big screen, so cant comment much..Pur tujhe khush daikh kur i can say Epi was fantabulous, fabulous......

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_k25

here's my cent on todays episode..

loved pinky calling maan jiju scene to the core yaar..literally revinded n watched that jiju part 10 times and adi smile n raising eyebrows when she says 50,000..n maan smile when she calls him jiju..mhuaa...luv them to the core😳 😳

Oh yes that was a really one in a million scene😊

there is a reason why i fell for this guy..even though i have maan with me yaar...he is another gem of a character along with maan..mind u..he is Lily's Adi😳 😳

daaaddiiiiiiiiii...she reminds me of my two girlfrnds yaar..really she does..my two gran moms 😳

Right..this is my final answer and i am not going to say it again...so keep this in mind for ever..
I DONT WANT A MISCARRIAGE..got it...I WANT a happy n bubby baby to be born.
If i again hear the word of "Miscarriage"  or "abortion" or "either mother or child" type dialouges in the serials..thats it...u wouldnt know wats got u....😑..so bewareee....

Wait and watch

the precap spoiled it totally for me..😭

yoo..my silly doubts yet again on todays epi..

- i know everyone were concentrating on maan beating brij to pulp...but i noticed one more thing..whenn maan beats brij all people come n surround the fighting duo and watch in shock..they come from different directions...in that scene some girls come running from top through the stairs which was empty when brij  was pulling geet...how come these girls came from top or inside the house when all were outside and no one was there when brij was trying to trottle geet's neck πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ab k liye Logic ko side mein rakhne ka aur how dekhne ka

- anne.ab tumhara kya kehna...arjun tho baazi maar raha hai...aur khullam khulla bol bhi raha hai..who bhi kudh ladki se ki uss jaise ladke aise mauke ke talash mein hothe hai...

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aatha hai....Yeh thodi qualities dikhathi MSK ki sister hone ki....But maybe after her heartbreak woh side dekhne ko milegaπŸ˜‰

- though i enjoed maan beating brij to  pulp n geet standing up to herself ..on her legs...with maans support as always.....i missed my daasoo entry of my HHSBs (hot hot security Boys)...kya yaar...humesha cinema ke police ki tarah...aakhir mein aathe ho....chi...wat were they doing till maan called them ??  cant u come at first?? idiots..u guys got a chance to be in limelight and u missed the golden chance..too bad..🀣

Hey Lily....Love the takeπŸ€—