Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

@Shivi...perfectly said............."scared after soo long....and eager after soo long as to see what will happen next!!!!" πŸ˜›  I am happy about this....atlast some emotion has been evoked in me.....I am excited!!

Me to me too....Excited bhi hoon anxiety bhi haiπŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Savi...i think Miscarriage will give it a great scope for a rocking story....and MU will be inevitable if miscarriage happens....but if the execution is good...then the story will rock!!  Lets see what they do!!

Bang On Partner πŸ‘πŸΌ

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jes75

@ Sehar ...yeah dear Krish is more excited than me to watch GHSP ...he actually says " mom time dekho , is it time yet for Geet to start ???? 

@  Aditi ...me too confused after seeing those fb pics ...did Maan take a decision or does he tell Geet about it ??? 

@  Shivi ...Annie- Arjun  missed all the action as well ...i mean Brij ki dhulayi ka scene ....Arjun should've had a look at that ...to actually see the deadly avatar of Maan Singh Khurana.....

exactly shister.....exactlyπŸ˜‰
Good in a way now Arjun is unaware of Maan's deadly avatar.....😈
Even after her bhabhi almost gettin killed......Stupid annie is pussing with Arjun 😑😑😑😑

gets me sooo angry!!!!

Aray shister jes and aditi......abortion ko phor now maro goli.....aur think shaadi shaadi shaadi...naacho gao.....aish karoπŸ˜‰
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rickks

Me to me too....Excited bhi hoon anxiety bhi haiπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good to know we all are on the same page today!!!!!
 crossing my phingers it remains this way
πŸ€— love ya viji😳
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@viji-yes i know....Lajja was a very good movie....very heavy....and still it was not appreciated much.....obviously because it was a movie that showed of woman powerr......makes sense na....

it is soo sad that the years go by....but people still think the damn same!!!!!

Today i was very happy of what geet said to  him.....loved maaneet to the core!!!!
thanks for likin my take....as i was on fire lolzz

I know the movie was Heavy, But Sachayi hamesha Heavy hotha hai Dear πŸ˜‰

There is this one line in the movie that i love in particular....and i dont think there is a bigger example to prove the power invested in us...

For a Guy, being a father is the Biggest Achievement.....and the dialogue was said in this context it goes " Inhe Baap banne ka Darja dethe hai hum....aur yeh humein hi kuchal dethe hai"

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jes75

@ Sehar ...yeah dear Krish is more excited than me to watch GHSP ...he actually says " mom time dekho , is it time yet for Geet to start ???? 

@  Aditi ...me too confused after seeing those fb pics ...did Maan take a decision or does he tell Geet about it ??? 

@  Shivi ...Annie- Arjun  missed all the action as well ...i mean Brij ki dhulayi ka scene ....Arjun should've had a look at that ...to actually see the deadly avatar of Maan Singh Khurana.....

wat i feel is that maan will choose the baby...because he knows that by choosing geet he will be losing her anyway because geet will never forgive him....
but then again mother and baby...both will be safe....
and so then they will be happily getting married...
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys just heard the news that there was an earthquake in Dubai and also Bahrain .....😲 slight tremors felt .....

@ Viji ...did u feel anything ....CNN said it was felt in Bahrain too .... me no feel anything πŸ˜•
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo

Me backkkkkkkkkkk

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

exactly shister.....exactlyπŸ˜‰
Good in a way now Arjun is unaware of Maan's deadly avatar.....😈
Even after her bhabhi almost gettin killed......Stupid annie is pussing with Arjun 😑😑😑😑

gets me sooo angry!!!!

Aray shister jes and aditi......abortion ko phor now maro goli.....aur think shaadi shaadi shaadi...naacho gao.....aish karoπŸ˜‰

i cant think of the wedding rite now unless i can know for sure whether abortion is happening....because everything depends upon that....if abortion happens the wedding wont be a happy event....so i cant party rite now....

sorry to be a spoilsport πŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail

πŸ˜† good to know we all are on the same page today!!!!!
 crossing my phingers it remains this way
πŸ€— love ya viji😳

Love you too sweetheartπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....Like i said

Today, one has to touch the hearts of a young generation who have to intelligently focus on changing history and the CV's have brilliantly that done.The only thing is they find it hard to Sustain it, which they should concentrate on😊