Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Nags/Lavz : I took the line literally....didn't go indepth.....I think there will be no MU.  Maan will not allow to abort the baby without consulting Geet.  Not to worry.
@ Muniza :  good episode.  Liked everything except for NE/ErrjunπŸ˜•Edited by savi-tan - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I know Lavu...I am confused too. πŸ˜• You are right about the line GEET says...that humbare rishte mein koi DARAAR nahi aa sakti......that line gave me the heebee jeebees too....for sure that was an indication for a ABORTION MU......no??  Looks like there is much action in store for us...and i am happy about that...but I wan the Shaadi comepleted before any of this happens!!

we all gettin the chills mommy today......scared after soo long....and eager after soo long as to see what will happen next!!!! Confused
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Nags : What has happened to this thread?  No one is here.

Agree with your take on MC/Abortion - once and for all the CV has got to decide whether they want to keep the baby or not.  According to me, if anthing happens, it will happen only after the pheras..

NE -  She should either exit the show or be replaced.🀒

Rjun : I am with you on this especially when his expressions cannot be read so easily. 

Here we were anxious to know what happened to Geet when she fainted & the CV ends up showing us NE/Rjun romance.  Are they purposily trying to irritate us?😑

As is said always, the security guards came in only after the entire fiasco was over - to arrest...

I liked Geet's dialogues to Brij but I would have liked it even better had she given him one "raapchik" slap.  Koi baat nahin, you can give it to Rjun after learning Taekwondo from Maan. πŸ˜ƒ

Savi...i agree with you...i don' t like this talwaar of miscarriage/abortion hanging all the time...kya hai??

Anni....i don't care enough to bother about her acting..but i do agree...i am tired of the same ONE expression for all emotions...happy, sad, dazed, confused, in love, angry......one look for all emotions!!

Arjun.....he is a great actor.  His acting is complimenting his role perfectly.....I for one cannot pinpoint him to nay one thing...and his acting is superb to leave me feeling ambivalent about his actions and his character.....too good!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
@Shivi...perfectly said............."scared after soo long....and eager after soo long as to see what will happen next!!!!" πŸ˜›  I am happy about this....atlast some emotion has been evoked in me.....I am excited!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail

@Nags/Lavz : I took the line literally....didn't go indepth.....I think there will be no MU.  Maan will not allow to abort the baby without consulting Geet.  Not to worry.

@ Muniza :  good episode.  Liked everything except for NE/ErrjunπŸ˜•

Savi...i think Miscarriage will give it a great scope for a rocking story....and MU will be inevitable if miscarriage happens....but if the execution is good...then the story will rock!!  Lets see what they do!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Wow what an episode, loved it,bindas...dil khush kurdita, kaha tha na acha track shru honey wall hai, trust on your CV's, but u all reacted like a normal fans...chalo Jo hogaya woh hogaya...

Anyways I will update my take, once I will come home....,

Muniza

Munni...i posted my take on page 38...now looking forward to yours!!😊
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Shivu, beautifully written.  100% with you on women's rights.  I am all for war against MCP's of this world. I say Brij got off lightly today.  Geet should have made "keema" of him & Maan should have watched proudly ki woh kis sherni se shaadi kar raha hein.  I am still wondering, how can a brother think of slinging dirt on his own young sister's character?  Speaks a lot about the family environment he was brought up.  Sadly, such people do exist in our part of the world.  No amount of education can change that.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I go for option 3

This really does remind me of a fairy tale!!! because in every fairy tale....there are always obstacles the princess has to take......and our geet too has been doin the same as Ariel, Cinderella, Arora, Belle, ect..ect..

I loved today's episode. I feel that today we once again saw the social aspect of the show and i loved Geet's lines today. I loved how she told Brij to his face what he and his so called family has done to her.

What she said today touched my heart because this is tru. Women are always thought to be weak. Women are always thought to be dumb. I learned something in Western Civilization, that back in the day men said that "women have smaller brains" which is why they are dumber then men as "men have larger brains then women." Tell me shisters how pathetic is that??? Without any medical proof they made everyone believe that women are stupid because their brains are smaller.

From the day humans have walked this very earth, women have been treated inhumanely. They are women so they can't work....they are women so they can't leave the house..and if they do they have bow down and walk behind the men..they are women so men can beat them, rape them, throw them in one corner, they are weak what are they going to say???

From day 1 we are shown to be the weaker specie.......because everytime we try to speak up....we were killed!!!! Durin the French Revolution, the First Declaration of rights of men was created.....where the hell were the women??? How come women do not get any rights to say??? I don't remember the woman's name, but she made a suggestion that women should get the right to vote, and because of that suggestion she was beheaded!

U know Harriet Tubman, the Underground Railroad Queen, she too was a woman.......she saved 500 slaves risking her own life........u know what people thought of her??? They thought she was a MAN.......because only Men were "supposed to be brave" when she would come to their rescue they would be surprised that Harriet was no man.......she was a WOMAN INDEED!!!

Today geet spoke out........the man she never dared to say anything too....the man that she was conditioned to listen to, U know because of his constant beatings......when maan lifted his hand up....in the fields....she had flinched!!!!! She was constantly beaten at home, even if i rose my hand up quickly any girl who was in Geet's shoes would flinch.

But today she had maan.....she had support..and because of that she had become stronger, some what independent...she new she was right....no one can stop her .....and so she spoke today. She told Brij that she will no longer be scared of him....she will no longer sit in that 4 walled house which was as a jail. She is no longer that geet handa that he knew......today she is only Geet......maan ki geet.........and that SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!! Till now she is still paying for the sins......his so called family and he had made.......by gettin her married!!!! She let him know that what happened to her was his....and the Handa Family's fault!!!!

She is getting married....to a man she chose......to a man whom she loves.......the real father of her child......who has been with her ever since ever since!!!!

Do not forget.....agar ek aurat janam de sakti hain.....to woh jaan le bhi sakti hai.....
do not forget that a woman is just as strong as any man......dare u challenge her.....she will take the avtar of a Maa Kali......and u will not be spared!!!!

Maan.....what can i say about this man???? This God.......wow........he went crazy..........did u see the way he looked at Brij when he hugged geet......gosh soooo deadly.....so much INTENSITY!!!!
Maan went crazy today......complelely whacko today......AND I LOVEDD IT!!! The love he has for Geet.....and she once again was put to harm.....and this time he would not spare the man that has dared to touch his geet

Did u see Geet?? she too got scared watchin maan in this state. This is called love!!! This is our GHSP!!!

Idiots....shisters......niecy.....mommy....be ready for Maaneet wedding.....it will be the grandest wedding...

Wow two great episodes!!!!!

Loved today's to the core!!!! Thank u Cv'sπŸ‘

Thank u Triple AAA.....for takin up the screenspace for maaneet.....so they can restπŸ˜‰

Shivi...I too loved Geet's lines today....finally we got a JHALAK of the old show!!!πŸ˜›
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I know Lavu...I am confused too. πŸ˜• You are right about the line GEET says...that humbare rishte mein koi DARAAR nahi aa sakti......that line gave me the heebee jeebees too....for sure that was an indication for a ABORTION MU......no??  Looks like there is much action in store for us...and i am happy about that...but I wan the Shaadi comepleted before any of this happens!!

wohi tho shaadi ho jaye uske baad jo bhi ho uska saamna Maaneet aur hum ek saath karenge.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dey r still exprmntin i guess......see dey hav two options:
1) either go wid da abortion track n shw a MU btw Maaneet along wid Arjun's revng as parallel track.....(coz da possiblity of a MC nw dat Brij is out is less unless dey shw sum small accidnt lyk fallin dwn da stairs,tripin dwn which wd b easy coz Geet is very clumpsy.....Maan has alwas been der to save her....wat if dis one tym she is nt saved.....sum small accidnt lyk wat Vrush had writtn......)
2) or keep da baby n conctrt on Arjun n his revng wid tit bits of Maaneet.......bt dis wd mean wohi purana romanz....coz SR tho hone se rahe as of nw......

bt if dey go wid da frst option da chances of a better storyline n mor actin options.....bt dis is still not confirmd i guess......jo bhi ho i jst wnt dem to go ahead wid wateva DEY hav in mind....coz dey r da best judgeπŸ˜‰

i am waitin fr 2mrw episod......again dey hav succeeded in keepin us eager to noe wat wd happn next......πŸ˜‰
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ Muniza :  good episode.  Liked everything except for NE/ErrjunπŸ˜•

I hope so savi.....that our maan talks to geet about this!!! I hope no MU.......

gossssh what will happen nowπŸ˜†