Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) - Page 24

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Aditi - Haila who said he will go jail? I don't think so there is any jail track, it was SBS chughalkhor aunty who thought that there would be any jail sequence, but i don't think so......It was mentioned at the NT falling from the terrace time, and untill now Arjun hadn't complained, so no jail track.....
MaanEet SR will not gonna come in near future...Geet will gonna go in big shock as much i understand her character...Shaadi will take place, but no suhaag raat....

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

muniii.......muniii....munii....muniii..

Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

muniii.......muniii....munii....muniii..

Lavu Lavu Lavu Lavu...meri niece jaani...

I was watching Geet on Star TV...It's recorded for me...Haila thanks to Vrushu who has guided us how to use Star TV, and now me, Shivi are enjoying watching all episodes in HD quality, warna we have to watch on youtube😡

Muniza
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Muni - i hv a feeling that SR (consummation) wont happen but there will be some romantic moments between them.... 😃😛
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rickks

From Geet to Maan

Gaadi Mein Nahin To Yaara Ghode Pe Hi Aaja
Doli Mein Nahin To Yaara Seat Pe Hi Leja
Chhod Band Baaja Seeti Bajake Tu Aaja
Dulhan Banake Mujhe Tu Jaldi se Le Ja😉

Wah wah kya gali chap hero type shair hai😆😆...MSK bana pakka loafer, and pataofy girl kya gali ke nukkad pur khadey ho kur...Paan bhi khila diyo😉....

Muniza
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Lavu Lavu Lavu Lavu...meri niece jaani...

I was watching Geet on Star TV...It's recorded for me...Haila thanks to Vrushu who has guided us how to use Star TV, and now me, Shivi are enjoying watching all episodes in HD quality, warna we have to watch on youtube😡

Muniza

well i get enough dose of repeats nw dat i dnt hav to go to youtube....it takes a long tym to dwnload in YT......its irritatinAngry.......aur waise bhi such episods r not der which force me to dwnload dem n see dem .....dat magic looks lost sumver....it resurfces nw n den n aftr dat it goes again into hibernatn.......
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deniac

@Muni - i hv a feeling that SR (consummation) wont happen but there will be some romantic moments between them.... 😃😛

Yes aaof caourse (Geet style) there would be some romantic scenes.....Agar woh nahin diya toh CV's ki Khair nahin ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

well i get enough dose of repeats nw dat i dnt hav to go to youtube....it takes a long tym to dwnload in YT......its irritatin😡.......aur waise bhi such episods r not der which force me to dwnload dem n see dem .....dat magic looks lost sumver....it resurfces nw n den n aftr dat it goes again into hibernatn.......

Arey it's recorded for us na, otherwise we can't watch, and on youtube it's not good quality...
I dont have Star Channel😭...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

during wedding even in real life bride and groom luk tired....i hv seen in my own sis's wedding...both she and my BIL were exhausted....its true every bride and groom want to look their best for their own wedding...but wat with pre-marriage rituals and ceremonies and also invitation to every relatives' places...they end up luking tired during the actual wedding....

yes aditi i agree......if i can go to my cousin's wedding and get exhausted by just being the bridesmaid....imagine what the bride and groom go through....they must get wiped more then us😆
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

yes aditi i agree......if i can go to my cousin's wedding and get exhausted by just being the bridesmaid....imagine what the bride and groom go through....they must get wiped more then us😆

yes shibu....and imagine wat our maan and geet had to go thru in the pre-wedding days....geet in hospital fighting with death, and she got brushed with death just in the morning....and maan worried 24x7 for geet....he is hardly even enjoying his wedding days since he is always alert for any trouble....
so....i feel instead of commenting on how GC and DD r luking tired....let us in true spirit accept that maan and geet r actually tired....i am actually seeing the signs of fatigue as part of the script....rather i wud hv been surprised if they wud hv luked fresh after the morning incident with NT....and now with roadblocks and all....