Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LavZ

Hailaaa😲😆😆.....wondrful Muni massi jaan👏...kya title hai - ek dum jhakhasss!!!😳😳

Kasam Se Kasam Se
Hum Aayenge
Shaadi Ka Joda
Hum Laayenge
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge😉

O Sahi Waqt Par Hi
Hum Aayenge
Tujhko Uthaake
Le Jayenge
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge😳😳

Humaare thread ke Maaneet ke liye:😉
Kasam Se Kasam Se
Hum Aayenge
Gaano mei bhari Raaz
Hum Laayenge
Ghar ki beti Hum Le Jayenge😉😆

Thanks to Vrushu for the title help, jub ho hum khayali toh kya chahiye phir😉..

Loved the song for our thread's MaanEet 🤣...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Wah wah wah Muni Mazza agaya i loved it todays episode and your starting lines wow mesmerising 😳and yaa mujhe tired nahin lage coz meri unse nazre hi nahin hati tired dhyaan hi nahin gaya😉and I Loved everyone today 😊aaj creatives ne mujhe khush kardiya aur tere Take ne double khush😊

Thank you thank you, aap ko pasand aaya mujhe acha laga...Twist and turns ke saath, daikhna hai yeh show abb...Without expectations enjoy the show...Abb kya acha hai kya bura sochne ka nahin, enjoy kurne ka haina haina haina?

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haanji haanji ab only enjoy srsly today i didn,t expect the bluetooth convo seeing for the first time on telly and one more thing Brij entry to geet room was not in my widest dream for today ?
so see without expecting i got this
i am very happy

btw how r u ?
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

ayee..

so we have a Vivah track.coming up
the number of times Maan said...Khoobsurat..

usse shayad..real khoobsurati se wakif hona padega...the inner beauty

well well...lets see..

the security, the cctv adn the bluetooth sab indian police ki tarah hai

always..come after the whole drama is over..

chalo

me wait and watch!

i am keepin my phingers crossed that it is not a vivaah.....cause many shows have used this track...for example Maayka......there are others like choti bahu too....so i hope to god noo vivah.....anywayz i know that our show has always kept everything original....right Nihu....as u have told me yesterday....so i hope that it isn't......"keeping phingers crossed and eyes closed"😆
preetgurti thumbnail
I Hve seeing so many green lights but green light wale are gayab from thread

Vrush , Lavz , Nags comeeeeeeeee fast

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Haanji haanji ab only enjoy srsly today i didn,t expect the bluetooth convo seeing for the first time on telly and one more thing Brij entry to geet room was not in my widest dream for today ?

so see without expecting i got this
i am very happy

btw how r u ?

see exactly......yea sometimes these new cv's get shaky.....but they are still maintaining their fresh ideas.....even i felt that i have never seen a wedding like this......
and that blue tooth idea....damn man.....i would have never thought of this.....😆
preetgurti thumbnail
Shivu u are here Good how r u ?
okie Except Vrush sab phast phast bolo okieeeeeeee

lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Vrush How r u?

Just read your take. Really scared is the vivah track really coming up or is it just an assumption
Edited by sollypnj - 13 years ago
Muniza Di, they always look tired......these days nothing new about that....did u just notice?? These 6 days are horrible.....they are shooting back to back episodes tryin to get everything in on time....tryin to please us....and the channel....pressure pressure everywhere....
from us.....the channel....

too much pressure sooner or later causes an explosion.....a big explosion......

how can we not expect the actors to do masti at a time like this?? When you are stressed u try to find reasons to laugh....when you are sleepy and u have to finish work....u have to stay awake....u drink coffee or tea right??here the team tries to make each other laugh....to stay awake......

not easy....we can all sit here and judge.....and tell what they are doin wrong......how about tryin being in their shoes....

how can u expect to give 100% energy when there is none left in u??? How can u look in anger with eyes far up open....when u cannot keep them open??

How do u get rid of the nasty pimples on ur face......

even after this....Gurti are tryin to give top notch performances......

yes they are not the only actors that are on a 6 day schedule.....but everyone wants to see only them.....no one else....the other shows on the channel have more characters.......that they can show....whereas us....they spoon fed us maaneet for months....and now when they are makin use of other actors......we all get pissy....
on top of it....they lost their number 1 position....so they have that pressure on them too.....they say they don't care about that lost position but they do

u know after that article, i am damn sure that they have been shooting continuosly for 2 weeks back to back.......so we got fillers most of the time.....

put two and two together people.....🤢
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sollypnj

so we have a Vivah track.coming up
the number of times Maan said...Khoobsurat..

usse shayad..real khoobsurati se wakif hona padega...the inner beauty

well well...lets see..

the security, the cctv adn the bluetooth sab indian police ki tarah hai

always..come after the whole drama is over..

chalo

me wait and watch!

so now the jail track will come and msk wont go to jail because the bluetooth would have picked up things..and so would the cctv?

logically agar..track chalaye

par with a burnt bride...phere toh ho jaayenge..SR nahi hogi *kicks myself for gutter brain*

ab question remains

will baby remain?

will Geet feel she is not good enough for MSK?

or will she say..ab aap kisi aur shaadi kar lo..mujhme daag toh pehle hi tha and ab.. mein khoobsurat bhi nahi rahi jiska aapko ghurur tha

hai..MSK ki nazar lag gayee!

Hi Vrush How r u?

Just read your take. Really scared is the vivah track really coming up or is it just an assumption
[/QUOTE]
no....this is just a prediction she has made.......who knows what wil happen😆