Maker Sankaranti w/ DSDV _*VIDEO_* ! :) NanPrem - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the caps Tanya!

@Fatima B -  GK spoke directly to us...😉  You gotta hear that!!

@tanu - was it an OMG moment??? you know how long i have to wait before i can see the video, i m waiting for an email or PM with details.... ASAP... please 😳

every post on this page or when the page refreshes, it lands up on gauravs caps... 😍
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago
No yaar no OMG comment...😒he looked pretty down and tired...hope he is taking proper care of himself...workaholic hona toh theek hai, but not at the cost of one's health, na?but maybe i am making too much of it...we are so used to his jokes, madness and bubbliness(never thought i would use that word for a guy, that too, such a hot one..lol)thanks for the video*hugs*
Thanks for the absolutely wonderful, droolworthy caps🤗
Thanks for the absolutely wonderful pics....totally droolworthy😍☺️😳

Trust Shrek to post each sentences individually!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now now Shrek, before you start apologising and all, blaming your comp not letting you type a bigger post,  I say its OK!!🤣
🤣🤣🤣

(I like the stren-ness of your comp!😉 Mine's very linient...  It lets me type and type and type and type endlessly..  I'll add in a couple of more "type" just bcoz I can!) 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for sharing... you beat me to it!!

GK was flying kites yesterday in my dream.... I woke up and lon on to IF and see him doing it in actuality!

I'm freaked out at the rate my dreams are coming true!!

Love PreNa... Love DSDV!!

Krushna loses to Prem in the kite flying competition?! Why ?!?!?! Prem won Nandini, so couldn't Krushna win the dumb kite flying competition atleast?!?!?😒

@ Tanu what U saw Gaurav flying kites in your dream ....lucky U😛 ,don't know always love to hear Gaurav talk  ...and thanks Tanu for dreaming shayad Prem ko patha chal gaya 😉,So flying Kites with Nandu😍

Forgot to add Nandini yani Vandana looked gorgeous .....love her smile with dimples😳.When can we see PreNa 😃.....eagerly waiting
@ bold what Tanu😲

I'am Shocked beyond words...U want that Krushna to defeat Prem😲

No way want  ...well U know I'am waiting for the day when Prem will ☢️ Krush...woh din kab aayega😍
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago