Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Maker Sankaranti w/ DSDV _*VIDEO_* ! :) NanPrem (Page 3)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Trust Shrek to post each sentences individually!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now now Shrek, before you start apologising and all, blaming your comp not letting you type a bigger post,  I say its OK!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

(I like the stren-ness of your comp!Wink Mine's very linient...  It lets me type and type and type and type endlessly..  I'll add in a couple of more "type" just bcoz I can!) ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestfj08

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
t4s

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksv3gradev09

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... you beat me to it!!

GK was flying kites yesterday in my dream.... I woke up and lon on to IF and see him doing it in actuality!

I'm freaked out at the rate my dreams are coming true!!

Love PreNa... Love DSDV!!

Krushna loses to Prem in the kite flying competition?! Why ?!?!?! Prem won Nandini, so couldn't Krushna win the dumb kite flying competition atleast?!?!?Disapprove

@ Tanu what U saw Gaurav flying kites in your dream ....lucky UTongue ,don't know always love to hear Gaurav talk  ...and thanks Tanu for dreaming shayad Prem ko patha chal gaya Wink,So flying Kites with NanduDay Dreaming

Forgot to add Nandini yani Vandana looked gorgeous .....love her smile with dimplesEmbarrassed.When can we see PreNa Big smile.....eagerly waiting
@ bold what TanuShocked

I'am Shocked beyond words...U want that Krushna to defeat PremShocked

No way want  ...well U know I'am waiting for the day when Prem will Nuke Krush...woh din kab aayegaDay Dreaming

Edited by gauravfan477 - 17 January 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index