Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Just a thought.......

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hi!
I'm new to this forum as I have never been an ardent viewer of Balika Vadhu. I have justed watched a few stray episodes here and there so my assumption could probably be wrong.
But nevertheless, this is what I think;
I feel this Gowri is the same girl who was forced to marry Jagya a few years ago because Dadisa thought Anandi wasnt mentally sound.
And it seems as if this girl, Gowri, too has some past which she has been kept in the dark from the viewers(so I presume)..........so was just wondering.

Edited by laado_007 - 17 January 2011 at 7:57am

MissMeow Senior Member
MissMeow
MissMeow

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hi! Ive seen you around the Laado forum :) Firstly, welcome to BV forum! If you liked Laado, then you'll like BV as well, as both shows have a message or a moral behind them..Secondly, about Gauri, well a lot of people have suggested the same (that she is Gudia from pre-leap epis) and I think so too for two reasons. 1) Her past is never talked about, so its all a mystery. 2) She's the only girl in college who I've seen wearing a salwar kameez and traditonal clothes. All others wear jeans and stuff. I know this is only minor but it kinda suggests she has traditional/cultural roots.
Wonder when they will reveal her true identity!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
past 1 or 2 months.....................there r many threads r here in bv forum regarding the same topic!!
it was a hot topic hereLOL
but avi hum sab discuss kar kar ke thak gaye........................LOL
i found 2 links in prev pages................these were  hot threads.............just have a look......u will get all ur ans!!Tongue

welcome here!

Edited by khusi_* - 17 January 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top