Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 17 January Written Update - Completed (Page 5)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Not holding out hope with the recording, so many things can go wrong there. I just want Nandini to tell everything to Prem face to face, without interruptions and without misunderstandings. He deserves to know the truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbssroomani

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Thank u
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Shobs thanks for update.

Tanu me too had full patienceTongue, agree with you. Actualy read all comments and they all have same tone and concern.

Hate they are taking the story way too far with this track. I feel everyone is losing patience by now. Zee is trying hard to prmote it, I must have watched the promo like 10 times between DID doubles. But it is old promo and story took completely 180 degree turn. And I hate it so much I keep changing channel when it comes since it doen't make sense, it all woes about Dr K but poor lady is not even getting one full sentence for almost month.

Why Prem is so oblivious, after so much trouble between N and K how can he not get it?? I feel for gaurav he is intelligent guy and playing such dumb character must be getting on his nerves.

Thank God for Sona else it is unbearable to watch without squirming in seat, the whole time.

I think Ayub Khan is best right now, Ajay character is unexciting psyco for me(I hate pscyosAngry) and hate cunning look in Nandini's eye they are showing because thats not herConfused

Let create a petition for CVs to end this stupid track...

Edited by aaabbb - 18 January 2011 at 6:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I also hate when Gaurav as an actor plays naive ....even in previous show but I remember in one of the interiews  he says during initial days he plays romantic easy going guy but after certain point he will be just opposite....so Guys just chill down ...let;s wait for that moment when Prem turns superhero....and I don't think Prem as a charecter is stupid bcoz when he finds Nandini-Krushna alone in the kitchen he did ask in serious tone but when Krushna intervened and changed the scenerio he calmed down ....but I feel somewhere down he is suspecting something wrong ;he cannot suspect Krushna without proper evidence bcoz He is related to Prapti's sasural same is the case with Nandini she cannot expose him with out proper evidence bcoz Krushna can change the whole story and say Nandini tempted him ....something ;well he is capable of cheating any one when he can tell lie to his own momAngry
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
t4s
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
t4s

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index