Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 17 January Written Update - Completed (Page 4)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
thx for the update...i hope prem finds out the truth tom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
thanx
tisha.sha Senior Member
tisha.sha
tisha.sha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
thnks for the update
Anita16 Senior Member
Anita16
Anita16

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

ssroomani

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
gr8
thks

ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Allright!

I finally watched the episode.

Ok... that lights being off, and phones ringing...all that reminded me of darr for some reason, and I knew it'd be Krushna, and I also knew he wouldn't be caught....

I guess like Shobs, I've also developed an extrasensory perception of what happens next... I see that we two are not the only ones...Tongue

Ok... So it wasn't Prem, but Krushna behind the curtains... I could see his silhoutte and make out... Nandini couldn't, and she walks towards him...My screaming "run Nandu, run OUT" to my lappie screen went to waste, coz she walked to him anywaysConfused. Some more hand-grabbing harassment to be endured by Nandini and us.Dead
 But before continuing, a word about Nandini's acting... its very much improved from the initial days... She really did look spooked.Approve

And whats with Prem's sense of humor?? Why does he think asking Krushna if he was the one who scared Nandini a joke??? Confused I didnt find it funny at all!! And my sense of humor is very low! I laugh at anything and everything!! What was the point of that scene, CVs? It was neither funny, nor tense... coz by now we know that Prem doesn't really get any clue!!

No he REALLY REALLY doesnt!! He doesn't manage to get a clue if he went to a garden filled with clues on heat, and it was the clue mating season and he wore a musk that attracts clue and he did the clue mating dance!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ying YangYing Yang

Uff...*breathe-in, breathe-out*
Ok, its passed.

Allrighty, lovey dovey kiss and huggy next!  And Prem decides to end the dooriyan... And Nandini repels from him. Wait a sec, this is deja vu!!!Stern Smile
Ok, this time she says she'll tell him tomorrow! Hmm... poor Prem, hope he doesn't plan too much, coz he isn't getting lucky anytime soon.LOLLOL
Nope... uh huh... he isn't getting lucky if he went to a garden filled with lucks on heat, and it was the luck mating season and he wore musk that attracts luck and he did the bloody luck mating dance!!!!

Coz you see,  consumation drama is the happening thing throughout the Indian Telly Universe...
Sorry Shobs, your Idea is brilliant, I agree... Nandu sending him "confession" tape, most probably through the trusted maid, coz she needs some action, and the maid misplacing the casette, Prem receiving "romantic collections" instead, and all that... that'd be awesome, but I would like to place a bet that the most action we'll be seeing this week will be of Prem winning over Kkrushna in that dumb kite flying competition....
Arre, kite flying is fun, but the competition?Thumbs Down

Btw, The only thing that make me laugh out loud was Sona.. hehe, so Nandini called Sona and told her Kkrushna got her a new saree?? By the way she made that phone call, I thought she was calling a lawyer to ask for the next action plan... I know, i expect too much...

But it was total fun watching Sona asking Prem to clean the room! LOLLOL Now I know why he wants Nandini!!Wink
If you read till so far, I applaud your patience for BS... not everyone can take it....Clown
Over and out!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbfj08ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Well, Tanu, I had the patience to read......hee hee, I agree with you that maybe all that we will see is the kite flying competition and nothing more....Tongue...but nothing wrong in speculation, right?   I was only going by whatever experience I have of serial watching.........not that is it much.......never could stick to any thru its course except YPNHK and now perhaps DSDV........Big smile

But I admit that is how I would like it go.......I would like the ahem night to be over soon........it would definitely give room for more drama when the truth is out!!  Embarrassed

Now back to work......I am woozy with the late night yesterday!!  Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbfj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanks tanu , i really needed the laugh right now

agree prem is completely clueless about the nandini krishna drama, must be frustrating as an actor to play dumb, like Gaurav said in his interview on IF that he doesnt know of the understory between krishna and nandini.... i mean we are so frustrated with it imagine as an actor wanting to expand your characters knowledge but limited by the script.... sorry that came about bcos i just saw the IF video

nandini looked very pretty in the prena scene, this time i think it was better shot, prem did not get frustrated and nandini actually admitted to having something to tell prem... also i liked prems tactics... 'hamare beech ke dooriyan...." nice one dude

btw gautam was not in the scene, they kept switching between the long shot of a thinner man and his closeups, dont know why i notice these things but i do and they irritate me Confused

liked sonakshi as usual, big goof up for the production team of not changing the channel in the background there.... but to be honest i was only listening to the non-preNa scenes Embarrassed so i might not have noticed unless it wasnt already discussed here

nandini has also started wearing her saris in a better way, looks smarter than before, previously she looked too draped up and urmila was way too decked out in the last scene but glad they at least have blouses for her.... maybe the materials for urmilas sleeves comes from the back of nandinis blouses which seem to be getting barer.... LOL

did post a couple of prem caps at the prem nagar...... havent downloaded so can get better caps, i m sure shobs will be better quality

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index