Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 17 January Written Update - Completed (Page 2)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@shobs - i understand that all this secrecy and half truths add to the drama.... keeps audiences hooked as long as they dont think we are stupid too many times... .i mean once we were fooled by the precap but then the next time we knew better so as long as they take us for a ride... i m ok with waiting to see how they play it out...

i think its the same way that in most shows they will delay getting the lead pair married... dragging out the tension between the audience.... feel like i have a Masters in understanding creative strategy LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccThinker_BelleEnigma.ssroomani

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
thnx Shobha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
The PreNa scene was just awesome..specially d Forehead kiss..aww...n Prem in green..looked really yummylicious LOL..WinkAjay was too gud today n d 2 high pts really gave a zor ka zakta to Krushna LOL...takin d precap seriously seems like a joke these days..I wont b surprised if it turns out to b a misleading 1 again...though liked ur ideas Shobha n Fatima..anything's fair in love n war n I want PreNa to get close now..its high time..
What I feel is d tape will land up in wrong hands either Dadi- Urmilla or Gautam n will create havoc in Rajadhyaksh House...
BTW..thanks for d wonderful update Shobha

bbbcccThinker_BelleEnigma.ssroomani

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Oh n our Sona was just awesome...givin jhatka to her hubby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Sure.........the tape will end up in wrong hands..............that is why she is talking to it rather than to Prem or Kalyani directly...........it has to end up in the wrong hands..............I too feel it will be Urmila-Daadi combine..............Ermm

And Fatima, I think that is how the truth will come out..........from the tape.........not as you think it will............PreNa will be supremely happy together until the tape surfaces..........that is just my opinion!!  Wink

bbbcccfj08Enigma.

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs for the update !Hug Nice episode today ...

One thing I noticed... In Krushna-Sonakshi Scene .... If I may ask, why is Zee Channel promoting a Star One show?ConfusedLOLLOL
In the background , The television set was on, and a scene between Karan and Yashasree from Rang Badalti Odhni was playing !ConfusedLOL

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
WhatQuestion

She talked to a recorderQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion

Who does that!?!?!?!?! Confused

I mean, the utmost important talk of your life... something that can make or break it.. and she talks to a recorder??? Disapprove

If Sona did that, i could understand... Sona would want to practice before the speech and improve her voice modualtion... but Nandidni???

bbbcccfj08Enigma.ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Lol Nainu, was that the show.........actually that screen is huge and those figures kept coming up behind Sona.........and I had the strange feeling that some more people are in that room............I kept feeling that editing got messed up in that scene and extra people were popping up though I realized it was the TV screen!  ROFLROFLROFL

bbbcccfj08Thinker_BelleEnigma.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index