India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 17 January Written Update - Completed

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Episode opens with Nandini entering the Rajadhyaksh home.   She calls Suman but no one comes, seems as if there is no one there.  As Nandini pours water to drink, the lights suddenly go off.   She feels scared. Then the phones start ringing one by one; when one stops, another one starts ringing (how many lines do they have in that house????!!!  Confused) including her cellphone.   Nandini is terrified when a phone starts ringing upstairs.  She goes up to her room and sees there is a candle lit there and thinks Prem is home........she calls him and asks him to come forward......then sees a shadow of someone standing behind the curtains.  Shocked  She asks is that you Prem....and goes forward when a hand comes out and catches hold of her hand.   It is Krushna.  Dead   He asks her why she is calling him Prem, kyonki mein tumse prem karta hoon? Dead Dead   She is terrified, snatches her hand away and runs downstairs where she bumps into Prem entering the house (wearing a solid green shirt...a shade of green I was not fond of until now..Embarrassed ..Prem looks yummy in it!!  Blushing ).   The lights suddenly come on and Prem asks her what happened.   He sees she is scared and tries to calm her down.   She tells him there is someone upstairs.   He tells her not to be afraid now that he is here and they go up together.   Prem looks around the room and near the curtains where Nandini points, but no one is there in the room.   He tells her you just got scared in the darkness, there is no one here........they go down again.

Nandini is still very scared and insists there was someone in the room and that the phones rang one after another (but she doesn't mention Krushna's name!! Confused).  Prem is trying to calm her down when Kalyani, Daadi, Urmila and Gautam enter.  Kalyani asks what is the matter and Prem explains.  Urmila grumbles to Daadi that this is just attention-seeking behavior!Angry   K calls Suman who says she had gone to get the candles but the lights came on almost at once.  Gautam calls and questions the security who says no one came there. Daadi taunts Nandini that you are not used to living in a big house, that is why you got scared.  Dead  Suddenly Krushna enters and says weham hi tha........na koi yahan se baahar gaya hai, na koi andar aaya hai. Everyone stare at Krushna surprised. Shocked

Krushna says he came to get his wallet which he left there yesterday.  Suman says she found it and goes to get it.   Krushna asks everyone why they are looking like that and why is Nandini looking scared?    Prem tells him that Nandini felt someone was troubling her in the darkness and asks was that you Krushna (my heart went flip-flop for a moment at this point!!  ShockedShocked Uff!).   Krushna is taken aback and asks me?   Everyone stares at Prem is surprise.   Prem says yes you, who else will trouble my Nandini?   Shocked  All are looking stunned when Prem suddenly laughs and says I was joking (uff!! Ouch), you should have seen your face.....Krushna says you did scare me  (He did get the scare of his life..LOLLOL......Prem in jest nearly gave him a heart attack - this is a must watch scene!  Big smile).

Suman returns his wallet. Krushna says Prem, mazaak tum karte ho aur Nandini thappad mujhe marti hai!! Tongue  I should get into the habit of being slapped by Nandini now that we are rishthedars. Confused  Daadi invites him for dinner, but Krushna says no, I have not forgotten the fishbone which got stuck yesterday. He leaves. Big smile

Prem takes Nandini to their room.  Embarrassed  He tells her he is sorry (yet again!! Wink) for leaving her alone in the house....he should not have gone to see the venue for Prapti's marriage with Mayank but Krushna forced him to go with Mayank.  The rest of them had gone to the farmhouse to check it out for mehendi ceremomy.  He takes her hand in his and says your hand is are cold...he rubs her hand and then suddenly sees Nandini looking at him....Embarrassed  .Sweet romantic PreNa scene (which I will not describe..Blushing..watch it to enjoy it! Blushing ) with Dil kyon yeh mera shor kare in the background. Embarrassed   At the end of it, Prem tells Nandini "ab hamare beech ki doori mitana chahiye" (at last!! Tongue)  Nandini suddenly gets up and moves away.   She thinks I must tell Prem the truth, I cannot hide it anymore... He asks her what she is thinking.  He tells her I can see everything in your eyes, but I want to hear it from you......tell me all that is in your heart. Embarrassed  Nandini tells him she will tell him everything but not today, tomorrow!  (now why tomorrow?? Confusedmore drama?? Confused)  He says I will wait, itne din intezaar kiya, so one more day does not matter. Smile

Then he tells her that they all have finished dinner, has she eaten yet?  She says no, I am not hungry.   He says that will not do, I will make something for you to eat and goes (now when did Prem learn to cook?? Tongue ).  When he is gone Nandini thinks to herself, tomorrow is my imtihaan........and then she picks up the phone and makes a call.  Confused

Krushna's house.  He enters the bedroom to find it in a mess with an angry Sonakshi throwing things around. LOL  He asks what happened and Sona goes ballistic. Big smile  She calls him Liar and says Nandini told me everything........she called me just now....(again my heart went phut along with Krushna's ShockedShocked).  Then she says, you got her a lovely new sari......Krushna gets it, he calms her saying Nandini spoiled my surprise for you, I bought a lovelier sari for you.  Sona immediately changes..Big smile.....she is thrilled and he tells her I will give it to you only tomorrow.   She is happy again and then goes off to get him something to eat and asks him to clean up the room in the meantime ROFL !!    Krushna is annoyed and thinks to himself, you are playing a dangerous game with me Nandini, I will make your life miserable.  Angry

Next morning.   Nandini is in front of the mirror and suddenly finds that her mangalsutra is missing.    She frantically searches in the room when Kalyani enters with a new sari for her. Kalyani says it is makar sankranti today and I want you to come down all dressed up. Nandini tells her that her mangalsutra is missing. Confused  Kalyani tells her not to worry but search again and then tells her I will give you a mangalsutra  (there is a bit here that is a promo for the new Z show Sanskar Lakshmi.......I am skipping that bit!Wink  )   Daadi and Urmila enter.   Seeing Nandini's face, Daadi asks what happened and Kalyani tells her about the missing mangalsutra.   Daadi of course gets a chance to scold Nandini again.Dead

Krushna's room. He is holiding the mangalsutra in his hand. He says what you are searching for is in my hands now......He says I will break the string of black beads.......just as I will shatter all your dreams............the frame freezes on his face (wah!  Ajay is just great!!Smile)

Precap.   Nandini is talking into a recorder. She says that I don't like the distance between us, Prem, but I want to tell you why I have not tried to come close to you. My body has been defiled......they show Prem's face (serious Shocked).........is he really listening or is it Nandini's imagination? Only tomorrow will tell......Confused.........I have lost faith in the CVs suspense in precaps! Ouch

Enjoy!

Edited by ssroomani - 17 January 2011 at 8:39am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandaywebkapRamyaritakayallysiamomsx3jennyrssmmoneybaliejaskitlioness74habsfanAMSTmonicaygold1978starsaggi80ER_ER_YAlogic65ashumashuadhewarNasra5Humtum25milwebmeenanarsaibcclpearldesailibrarypassmystifyresriyapoojaskamaniivanta29kamuralibeautifulbcChandani02crcloudzprinks75fatsoheartsmartHeenapsweet7863rgattuuzeebmm1985gaayikaMamanadivra4therimsimradhika_23jasmine477AshVikrocksgauranitaishanak.hotA HUGE FANGauri22irene_canky_1205PrabhkallusihubbbcccriniiiiShas3Xx_fehmida_xX-X-NeeNee-X-Thinker_Belleshalini01DesiGirl_Enigma.Sophia21-Sarah-OmaRamdassVarsha-01fj08neela226.Mandy.-Aysha-nycsweetie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
thanks shobs... we'll be here

ahhh so there s a new shade of green we have to discover now, i m sure we ll get caps at the prem nagri later, right shobs?

i feel they dont know how to take the story further right now, it feels indecisive Confused

Edited by fj08 - 17 January 2011 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477ssroomani

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thnxxxxx
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the marvelous update. Wow, today epsiode is pretty scary!

sweet7863ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
precap ... see with the recording there are so many more opportunities of drama, i have zero hope of prem being the one who hears the recording first, its going to be one big misunderstanding, he will say he understands and she ll think it s abt the rape but he ll be talking abt something else...

and then he ll be furious with her later... all the more drama to the drama i m guessing but as long as they keep it entertaining... this is turning out to be a lot like gauravs other zee show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863suresh555bbbcccEnigma.Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Fatima.......I saw that video of kite flying now.............I am 100% sure that Prem looking serious is from that scene..............Tongue

I have a feeling PreNa will mitafy the doori...........with Prem not knowing anything..........and Nandini under the impression he knows everything..............trust the CVs to have very innovative convos where everything seemingly is said but nothing is really said!!   LOL

As you say, when he finds out later, he will probably freak out!  Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863bbbcccShas3Thinker_Bellefj08Enigma.

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
The more drama they add, the more audience is going to get ticked off and not take this show seriously.

Just simple common sense. Nandini knows Kalyani enough to know she can confide in her, yet she does not?

sweet7863bbbccc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index