Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 17th January 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
17th January Written Update

The episode starts with chikku saying that i'll just come and just then kartar sees Arjun entering. Everyone in the house looks at him and arjun just comes and sits in front of them. Then Kartar goes to Arjun and DJ tells arohi lets go upstairs with me. Kartar asks arjun what is he doing here and arjun tells him that he's not here to create problem but that he wants to talk to arohi for one last time alone. Arohi gets up and she goes towards dadu and says that if he'll leave after talking once then im ready to talk to him. Kartar looks towards arjun and Gauri is shocked to hear this. Arohi then says that nothing will happen to me and that everything is in front of you.

Kartar nods and arjun and arohi both go inside a room. Arjun is about to close the door but arohi tells him not to and then she yells at him saying that your here today. Arjun tells her not to scream and that people outside can hear. Then he says that dont insult your past or your love and then says that i want to talk just this once and then i'll leave your life forever. Arohi goes to the door and closes it and then asks him to say. Arjun goes to the door and locks it and arohi asks why he locked it and he tells her that you shouldnt trust anyone. Then he starts to walk towards her while she keeps moving back and tells her that you where angry because i betrayed you and because of that one mistake i had to go through a lot. You denied my love when i left everything for you and you punished me for it but what should be the punishment for breaking dreams. Arohi asks what dreams and arjun tells her that my sister had some dreams about becoming a mother and i dreamed of being a nice person and your family broke all that. Arohi tells him that how many times do i tell you that we're sad for whatever that happened but it was a accident. Arjun tells her that your at fault and where there is a mistake there is punishment. Then he says that you'll be punished for this to and it'll be something that you never thought of and throws her down.

Then he opens the door and goes outside, while arohi gets up and comes outside. Arjun walks in front while arohi behind him and arjun goes back and sits and arohi goes and sit in the mandap. Arjun gets a drink from the waiter and Kartar tells him that you said you wont create any problems then why are there tears in arohi's eyes. Then he says that before i have to push you out of here you leave. Arjun says that when you found out that im here to create a problem then push me out in front of all your relative and all the press members. Arjun then tells him that so people can ask who is that boy and all. Then he says please do help me with spoiling your reputation. Kartar tells him that if you move one step anymore then i'll kill you. Arjun says that dont worry i'll sit here.

Then Kartar goes to the police mens and tell them that if this boy trys to move from here then shoot him. Arjun gets up and strats to cry and a lady asks him why is he crying and arjun says that the one getting married today and then says that people feel that im here to create a drama and bua goes to him and says that you are creating a drama. Arjun tells her how can you think like this after what me and arohi shared and another lady ask what. Everyone starts to ask questions and arjun says that i cant explain what relation me and arohi have and arohi's mom goes ahead and says that there is no relation between them. She then says that he kidnapped my child and arjun goes towards everyone and says that you feel that i could have kidnapped her. Then Arjun goes to amrit and tells her to understand what relation they had. Then he goes to chikku's mom and tells her that chikku is marrying arohi but if he makes arohi cry then i'll shoot him. Then chikku's mom says what do you mean her future is with my son and arjun says that the past was with me tho and then chikku's mom say that i cant get chikku married to her.

Arohi gets up and says that he's lying and there wasnt anything between us. Arjun then says that she is telling the truth and that there wasnt anything like that. Amrit then goes to gauri and bua and tells them to get chikku and that he's already creating a scene. gauri goes to rajbir outside and tells him to come inside and that Arjun is creating a big scene. Arjun goes in front of Arohi and says that you can deny it but people will still believe that we had something between us. Arjun then tells her that they arent shocked that you did something like this but they are shocked because you did that with a criminal. Arohi says i dont care what anyone things and then tells bua to get chikku and that this marriage should happen and that in front of him. Arohi goes and sits back down and chikku's mom goes to arohi's mom and asks her what if he does something to chikku and amrit tells her to not worry.

Rajbir come and asks where is he and amrit points to where arjun was and everyone wonders where he went. Kartar tells them that they shouldnt delay it anymor call chikku and bua comes and says that i found him outside his room. kartar tells the police men to pay attention and not to let anyone in. Then the pandit tells the bride and groom to put gralands around each other. Mamaji tells Rajbir that i saw a men upstairs and he had something in his hands.  Tayaji and rajbir look around upstairs and downstairs the pheres start. Everyone is throwing flowers and arohi is looking towards the door to see arjun.

Sankit is walking and he bumps into Mamaji and mamaji tells him that the guy was handcuffed. rajbir and tayaji go into the storage and look around and they sees that chikku is tied up and they are shocked. Downstairs the pandit says that your husband and wife now and take everyone's blessings. Then the groom takes his sehra off and everyone is shocked to see that its Arjun and so is Arohi. The episode ends on arohi's shocked face.

I hope you guys like it and OMG im loving that way arjun got married to arohi... this definitely calls for celebration....
dont forget to press the Like Button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 17 January 2011 at 8:20am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashyn4evamehakmasoujik27tanvi28guranchaljuveria_85covermanju elsa isacneha011srklover95logic65chitra2102preet_mehta81DamayantiMashmarninHumtum25pappy123limenlemonypree25thihumtum1whatfunaiyeshaUmang90mirasy.kmhmilweblaiba.khanIf.rockerzAnku_20s0umyabhatAngel.ARloveradutta94anavisalwanMsKamsingh1234sarahjareensiddra_4_lyfsaku1122remix-dmgsriyapoojamargaritabeautifulbcziddiladkicoolgirl7Jia1*soniyo786*ahutadesi-galSabeeqaKvrulsTamy95indianamericanhananeishikaek43Wisteria.chandni2825khalida4uPriyaThakurkhushnoodmirMina_TMs-Min-Ho-sia-nan_10DamyanthimisssmilyworldequalsyousurpatelNeetu2825KhaLidaHteri_susannainaamitali_sBobbi.KS_Minionrasika_DSchubzy-X-NeeNee-X-ipkknd06ice _girlnsa4657boparaisoniaSunriseGreentjay-zliquidfantasythousandmilesshalini01-Olly-Sophia21zooni.bluedreamer_dreamsxTimaxQueenE-Alina-mIsHeZ.xAanya.kavyasamglitter567aksh4IF.vrshn..Mandy.-SMay31-virgo_gurlsujal_kashishSandstonedangerouzIshk.Anjalii...xXxtinselMariaa.SGrahmona_paksweNiyu-wida

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
thnx..i know its pathetic the way arjun is ruining her wedding.. but i haven't enjoyed anyone ruining someone's wedding so much ever!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL arjun rocks man!!! best bit ever.. kya ishtyle se jam ke baith gaya arohi ke saamne.. Clap

its funny how arohi doesnt realize cheeku has suddenly grown taller (when she puts the garland on him)

@ishika fulto nautanki ROFL.. mast hai.. very different side of arjun..Thumbs Up shaadi hui nahi, ki 'mummy ji'.. loving this 

yeh beech me mamaji bhi na.. hez going to remember tomorrow that he saw arjun with a pair of handcuffs i suppose.. LOL

and those police officers who were supposed to be guarding Arjun.. kitane nikamme hai yaar.. not that i am complaining Wink

shaadi mubarak Mr. and Mrs. Singhania

Edited by aksh4IF - 17 January 2011 at 9:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzKS_Minionrasika_DS-X-NeeNee-X-Aanya.lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXx

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Egarly waiting thank u - ha ha ha i never thought Arjun kuld do thi nautanki Wink Thats diff.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Singhania

Edited by ishikaek43 - 17 January 2011 at 8:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerz-X-NeeNee-X-Aanya.aksh4IFlilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thnx alot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.lilindiangurl13

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thanks yaar lvd it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
OMG!! This is UNBELIEVABLE!! Just now the update has been posted and so soon it is a hot topicShockedShockedStarClap

Thank you for the wonderful update, betweenClap
Couldnt catch tonight's episode,but I DEFINATELY intend toTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-lilindiangurl13

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
omgggg such a dramaa today cantt wait to watch itt
woho they marriedddd 17th jann to be rememberedd :DD:
cant wait tfor tomorrows episode already while not haev seen thee epi yet
thank you shini for the beautiful updatee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thank Youu!

LOVE the fact the Arjun has married Arohi! Just like Askh4IF.. I too have never enjoyed reading about someones marriage getting ruined! But this one! I couldnt have been more happier! Lol

Hopefully the misunderstanding between the two gets cleared up soon! And we can see more sweet scenes between Arjuhi!

Can't wait to see this episode! Whenever it is that its aired over here!

Thank you once again! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monrirasika_DSaksh4IFAanya.lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index