Naina in Daksh bedroom on his bed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, i hope you guys have seen todays episode, seems like😳 Naina is practicing to live in Daksh's room, "abhi se practise kar rai hai wahan rehne ki". awwww 😳it was really good and Daksh was super cute as he always is😳. First and foremost the scene where Daksh brings coffee for Naina in her room😆. awww he looked so cute when he entered her room stealthily and looked around and then finally realizing she is not in room placed the coffee😳 tray on her table.... but when he returned he was in for more surprise👏😆. Naina was in his room and very easily doing her work sitting on his bed😆. Naina said that since you have removed electricity from my room i'll sleep in yours😲. Daksh got angry and both of them started fighting and when Daksh went to grab Naina by hand to make go out he slipped on one of her silk clothes 😆that she was working on on which Naina said all these clothes are costly dont ruin them. When Daksh didnt agree she threatened him that i'll tell chacha ji about your doing and again you will have to say sorry to me. as if chance Chacha ji came and asked Naina with extra sweetness why is she still awake and does she want anything. Daksh was secretively listening to alll this😳 but Naina didnt say anything bout him to chacha. she came back and told him" ab jaate ho ya bulau chachaji ko". Daksh silently curses her and takes his night clothes with him and goes to sleep in the drawing room. Naina does her work and then she sees Daklsh's album lying nearby. ye dono to abhi se pati patni ki tarah act karne lage and Naina to Daksh ko sofe pe sone ki sazaa de di , aage kya hoga.  she picks it up and starts looking at the pics there are lots of cute photos 😳of him of his childhood and one was a 13 yr old Daksh in a towel 😉😳☺️. Naina seeing his pics smiles fondly at them 😛and says to herself " bachpan me kitna pyaara tha ye, bada hoke itna khadoos aur stupid kaise ho gaya. then Naina switches off the lights and sleeps in Daksh's bed ekdum aaram se😲.😉 poor Daksh was having a really bad time on the sofa trying unsuccessfully in every position😆. in the morning Naina wakes up early and goes  out of his room collecting her things and then says " dekhen ye khadoos kahan so raha hai".  she goes out and sees the cutest scene till date. a diagonally sleeping Daksh on the sofa all the cuishions scattered all around the sofa and his head dangling out of the sofa, he was sleeping with his mouth open😳😳😳😳. aww believe me guys he was looking so cute 😳😳😳and vulnerable while sleeping" usse kachcha khane ke mann kar raha tha" wat say meenu and sweetyzzz.    plzz reply
Ufffff,absolutely rocking Dakshna bits today-bah I really really want more of them!!!>....
Lol,man;their fights-I love "em!!!>....
The scene where he takes coffee for her;I was lyk mayb she'll scare him or something😆..bah her absence from the room really relaxed me as Dakshu was relaxed....haha......
Lol yaar...poor him/...pehle neend gai,phir kamra bhi gaya...🤣...poor guy..and the way he slipped on tht cloth...ufffff.poor guy...Naina waina mein tujhe choron gi nai!!!😆...and his lying on the sofa....lol...lol....😆.....aur usko toh apni aadatein badalne ki bhi aadat nai hai....he did mention tht sumwhere in the 3rd epi.I guess;par ab toh A-Z saari habits change ho rai hain.....noise pollution mein kaam,lights on mein sona,aur ab direct shift to sofa....buahahahahaha😆😆😆......and the way he was sleeping...🤣...my sister sleeps in some similar postures with mouth open...toh mere liye toh koi naya scene nai tha...'twas,jst tht sister k jeeejz so rahe the,waise🤣...Uffffffffff,par mat pooocho-he was adorable!!😳.....Did ya see the change in expresisons on Naina's face-tht was nooo cunning face,she actually looked-on lovingly....or I felt tht??>....Nah,she actually looked-in really lovingly.....awwwwww😳.....and I really expect some cute stuff coming up tomorrw😳.......
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
HAHAHAHAHHHH.... 😆yes meenu u r not hallucinating u r  right 😊, Naina was actually looking at him lovingly😳 without any trace of naughtiness.  She was actually niharofying 😳our Angry young but cute Daksh and why not wo hai hi aisa. "Waise in dono ne to abhi se pati patni wali harkatein shuru kar di pata nahi aage kya hoga".  wat asy? awwwwww i felt like kissing him that moment when he was sleeping with his mouth open. 
I mean naina just rocks ....she is so supercool yunhi daksh ko bahar bhi nikal diya and carelessly went off to sleep