Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [17/1 - Epi.57] (Page 4)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@all:cant read your posts...i'm in a hurry..will c you all on 20th...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishrasika_DSglitter567kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

@all:cant read your posts...i'm in a hurry..will c you all on 20th...
aww..Disapprove...miss u...n all the best 4 ur exams shibz..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam-tehreem-

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
awesome episode........... congrates to arjuhi for their mairrage ...standing ovation for arjun.....fantastic...........i am loving this handsome gangsterWink...............i am loving this track as now we will see arjun arohi as a married couple,,,,,,,,, i was tired of seeing arjun struggle to marry arohi in season1........AngryAngryOuch.........wow now arohi is arjuns only  & they cant be separated officiallyTongueTongueTongueWinkWinkSmileSmile

love

adaTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasam-tehreem-

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@ Shibz
I guess now the real story will sart dear!
I mean this seems will start on a note of hate that will melt to an unbroken love.
I think this story is not going fast and i am actually looking and justify the theme ''teri saason ....'' It has just been justifed on few scenes not all and now they have proper time to justify this theme and hope they don't forget to justify both tunes justification.

the wedding in punjabi, i have least idea, they gave fairly better wedding that gauri rajveer but they don't want to give a proper real one,you know , most they are real couples. lolz lolz and yeah anyway - the wedding seem to forget theactual background they hae been,instead they got the 'balaji telefilms' typical nice wedding.

lol

all da best dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@ Shibz
I guess now the real story will sart dear!
I mean this seems will start on a note of hate that will melt to an unbroken love.
I think this story is not going fast and i am actually looking and justify the theme ''teri saason ....'' It has just been justifed on few scenes not all and now they have proper time to justify this theme and hope they don't forget to justify both tunes justification.

the wedding in punjabi, i have least idea, they gave fairly better wedding that gauri rajveer but they don't want to give a proper real one,you know , most they are real couples. lolz lolz and yeah anyway - the wedding seem to forget theactual background they hae been,instead they got the 'balaji telefilms' typical nice wedding.

lol

all da best dear

This just lifted my spirits even more ,   I am so happy today that the story took a major step. 

shibz will miss you ,   all the best for the exams. 

nisha tc, we can always continue the shaadi thread  anytime we can give it a weekend ending LOL.
by then lot of beautiful siggies will also be ready.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Reserved Wink
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode, Karan continues to shine as Arjun. Loved his scene with Arohi where he tells Arohi about how angry she was that he betrayed her and everything he had to go through and now it is her turn. No one there can see Arjun's pain or where he is coming from, they are just back to thinking of him as this evil person who can never change. I loved the ending where it was revealed that Arjun not Chiku married Arohi, I knew that would happen but the way it happened was awesome!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-

Go to top