Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [17/1 - Epi.57] (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Part 2:

I love Arjun' bit when he said that 'don't trust anyone in the world'
It for resumes that he has lost all the trust in the one who he trusts most and that too is Arohi. It resumes the same amount of misunderstanding will crop from Arjun as he does not trust anyone.

In part 2 again these eyes who were really innocent,now innocence have been lost,the bud who almost turned into a flower have ceased the groW*H and is in danger of wither on this burning heart with the thought of being betrayed has now fooled the one who he is thinking he is holding most. Part 2 on the room scene was clearly for me he is sort of swear of the 'death of the baby' (for me till now can't gulp it,i need to see rashi for me to believe itLOL) that he is going to ruin Ahluwalias by using Arohi.

The tone of Arohi on the start of the conversation for me was that she tried to show she is strong and Arjun's words will not affect her but she trusted him again for closing the door and then the fiery eyes of Arjun and the constant taunt of Arjun - she was left with tears. I was confused with the tears because all this time her character grew as a strong woman but now with these tears,for me what was that? So I took it as the tear of guilt conscience has already started flowing in Arohi's eyes - guilt of making Arjun like this and mostly not about she did not trust him then but the fact on the constant taunt of Arjun's that she is the murderer of a baby
( My fear is growing that Arjun will taunt her to mentals  - Just like Anjali tried to do to Kavya - Ekta showed us a sweeter way - No mental theme here,please)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14SHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hey sorry couldn't attend all the rasme of the lounge but hope u excuse meTongue hey guys aaj karan stole my heart n show too Embarrassed kritz ke baare me sochne ka man hi nahi karta Wink(lolz im stupid diwanii of karan) so u ppl can't expect anything more from me other than praising karan's looks,attitude oops jumping back to formal language Arjun itna cunning(charming 2),itna drama(overacting lolz while cryingLOL),itna stylish(voh tho hamesha se hi)

chikoo dekh liya Arjun ne tumhari bevkoofi ka faida kis tarah utaya wake up chikoo lekin ab kya faida even though u do so
anyways congratulations mr and mrs Singhania time for the battle 2 begin all lounge members cmmon let us organise the battle field with all weaponsROFL
YOUR EYES SPEAKStar
hey keep it up
kritz beautiful u were looking beautifulSmile
par kya hoga kal ....................................

Edited by adhasrujana - 17 January 2011 at 9:03am

SHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Guys I made something for u all

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaDu_NishSHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Part 3:
I forgot to mention in part 1 - the ahluwalia was left as spectaculator when arjuhi was gone to the Part 3: Arjun Singhania is here fully!
Arjun style of sitting and the background music showed he is fully don now;-) He starts calling Kartar 'saab' rather than Sir,because he is burning with revenge now and we know no one can stop Arjun Singhania and the way he is enjoying the drink just to show what he has to do,they will left in 'zor kajhadka'
Oh damned and the scene continued like the psycho acting of Shah rukh khan in 'darr' or 'ramjane'.
Arjun Singhania : Paagalpan in dushmani aur nafrat ki aag mein
Okay guys,for me Arjun too needs a little more improvement in his negative role,it was not that intense that it should have been projected for me.
And this time,all the miunderstandings that Gauri had cropped in Arjun's mind,Arjun is actualising it - for what he can do in a way of feeling rejected from being happy - he was behaving like a psycho indeed.
Again tears in Arohi's eyes - Why,I think here the tears were not needed because she is built to strong character and after seeing Arjun trying to taunt her to mental, in the other way, I am seeing Arohi growing the strong character of tulsiROFL She was as strong as no one will dare her against her family roots and then the eyes clash were like: 'Let's see who is darer' and now see some nandini ansh scenes too ROFLROFLROFL when Nandini got married with Ansh who was the psycho and how she turned stronger ROFLROFLROFL
Ekta Maiya  - Kaise fusion hein??? tell me tell me

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaLove14SHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
will get back to the epi later afternoon, pehle we need to do some preps for shaadi on IF. 

Can someone pl.  post all the snaps of today's episode  in the picture gallery  Pl.  I dont know whom to ask in particular Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Guys I made something for u all

superb ,  pooja  we should put this on first page , what do you think.

nisha read ur first part Thumbs Up, will read the rest soon.

Edited by kavyasam - 17 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Part 4:

Before I will comment on it, I wanted to show how I was
Yaa guys, this part I had to add the 'mao' bit tooROFLROFLROFL
Let me explain myself why:
Ouf guys I prefer to be a SinghaniaROFL again the males of the 'Ahluwalias' proved to inefficientROFLROFL Pehle I thought it was only rajveer who is inefficient in romance ROFLROFLROFL but here all of them are ROFLROFLROFLROFL and the mama finally remembered something ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL with rather than the male said 'hold the wedding for a while,' they did not react ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Itni bekhaar the Ahluwalias ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and in part 3 we saw even Shef knew Arjun is hurt and know this time the real beast is out.

Anyway it continues with bua brought the dulha but we know the bak bak nature of chikoo,she did not seem to remember that this one is silent ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL but I won't blame bua because she is a jovial character and today I saw there was intensity in her eyes too when the way she warned Arjun in part 3, I wondered when her story will be out.

The camera angles were still confusing as they tried to focus in 2 places, we saw that Arohi married with 'full of pride' 'full of pride that she has defied Arjun'' and that is her downfall. She did something with 'pride and prejudice' and then arjun is doing the same thing with 'pride and revenge.'

The mama role was useless for me - it did not contribute anything even to suspense except the bit that he told the 'bhonts' ROFL of Ahluwalia he saw someone went up.

They tried to mix a thrill feel with happiness and satisfied quite well they gave Arjuhi a fairly decent wedding.
Arjun proves again the shrewd but now rather than man,he became a psycho.

Did I mention in lounge or overview,that 'love change someone to the best or worst.' Here in this start of this 'safal' love has changed both arjun and arohi to the worst.

I love the background of the mantras even if I started getting the feeling of Anjali in kavyanjali,tulsi,gauri,nandini,kt in kyunki saasROFL,in short,typical BT show but like it ROFL like to see this bit on Arohi ROFLROFL I mean I really want to see this aspect of acting from Kritika. Karan as psycho needs a little improvement in the intensity and expression of his voice and face. They definitely need to grow more of this character yet to give for a good while.

@Neethi , like you said - it will be the first show for you or me to watch where both protagonist that are leading are starting on a negative character role ROFLROFL

And I feel this song on Arjun and Arohi that they have to show us:

Yes Arjun and Arohi,the audience is waiting to see the battle like Srujana said - A fight between Mr & Mrs Singhania and we loungers will become gamblers on that - it is too good betting theme ROFLROFLROFL

And for Ahluwalias,for being so inefficient,this song for you:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I am not in a mood to analyse the actual theme of this episode - i mean the feeling of Arohi and Ahluwalia - that will be later guys!

Okay let's go and celebrate their wedding

Love14AmnaIshSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Awesome Epi. Hug Atlast Arjuhi ki shaadi ho hi gai DancingCant wait for further episodes Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Go to top