Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TB Atricle- Bharati to leave the house (Page 2)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i did say in ur update kiran  it wud be great to see bansilal and family asked to leave the house as it was bharti house in first place
interestin track ahead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
sad
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
it's not rupesh... bharti should throw them out of the house. why's she being a doormat. i want her character to be strong enough to fight back when it's not her fault at all. why doesn't she speak up?? instead of just walking out.... but good for murli's family. they should be thrown out of the town... first they were treating bharti like a queen & now suddenly they've changed their colors & are taking her for granted...

in the maha episode... the truth came out of kamala's mouth. she told bharti that first she spoiled her son's life & now her daughter's... what does that mean. kamala definitely knew murli married bharti only for money to marry veena off, but still they went ahead with murli's decision, nobody even dared to stop him... they should be thrown out of Agra...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacechatterbox

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

IMO if they can do that to someone else's daughter for money then they should get a taste of there own medicine...so let veena get married to Prakash, let him skank them for every penny and then they wil know how it feels

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24ghotalazfuzzyfacechatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
agreed but as vikrock  says  bharti has become more of door mat now and not really shown as strong character.. rupesh did right but then wud bharti agree still..  i think the story is getting interesting and instead of wallowing in self pity thing bharti shud really gear up to get her self stronger and face everything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24ghotalazfuzzyface

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I too agree with you Kiran, Vik & Chatterbox - Bharti should be shown to have a voice - a strong one at that - as i said before don't think she will agree with her father but it could be that bharti feels guilty (she shouldnt do i know!)she feels guilty that the family was laughed at, mocked etc because of her height...

Maybe that's why she's more a doormat? she wants to hide herself? she's always so hesitant and it's only the last few epi's she voiced her concerns...she could be one of those people that take time to open and be her real self...and hopefully the next few epi's could showcase that - her being proactive

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazfuzzyface

Anita16 Senior Member
Anita16
Anita16

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Excuse me Murli's house, Hello it's Bharti's house.Stern Smile

I knew it when that evil Gau made her father in law sign the paper, she n her no good husband were up to no good, so they sold something that didn't belong to them. Oh my god how low can you get.
But serves Murli's family right for being ungrateful wretches!!!!Angry

Bharti shld send Murli divorce papers now and teach these undeserving people a good lesson. Where do these people take themselves from taking and treating Bharti like that!!! Arrghh!!!!
Murli thinks he is such a catch, well Bharti shld give him a taste of his own medicine. Come on CVs! show us something different!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index