Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

IMO if they can do that to someone else's daughter for money then they should get a taste of there own medicine...so let veena get married to Prakash, let him skank them for every penny and then they wil know how it feels

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
agreed but as vikrock  says  bharti has become more of door mat now and not really shown as strong character.. rupesh did right but then wud bharti agree still..  i think the story is getting interesting and instead of wallowing in self pity thing bharti shud really gear up to get her self stronger and face everything
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too agree with you Kiran, Vik & Chatterbox - Bharti should be shown to have a voice - a strong one at that - as i said before don't think she will agree with her father but it could be that bharti feels guilty (she shouldnt do i know!)she feels guilty that the family was laughed at, mocked etc because of her height...

Maybe that's why she's more a doormat? she wants to hide herself? she's always so hesitant and it's only the last few epi's she voiced her concerns...she could be one of those people that take time to open and be her real self...and hopefully the next few epi's could showcase that - her being proactive
Anita16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the article
fuzzyface thumbnail
Excuse me Murli's house, Hello it's Bharti's house.😳

I knew it when that evil Gau made her father in law sign the paper, she n her no good husband were up to no good, so they sold something that didn't belong to them. Oh my god how low can you get.
But serves Murli's family right for being ungrateful wretches!!!!😡

Bharti shld send Murli divorce papers now and teach these undeserving people a good lesson. Where do these people take themselves from taking and treating Bharti like that!!! Arrghh!!!!
Murli thinks he is such a catch, well Bharti shld give him a taste of his own medicine. Come on CVs! show us something different!!!😡