Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Knew it! Didn't Gau think if she didn't save Bharti's skin this was bound to happen?
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had a feeling this would happen, Bharati should have stood her ground and not left he house but looks like the family wont be there for longer thanks to Rupesh ji

I dont feel sorry for them at all, its what they deserve after treating Bharati the way they did, and now thanks to Gaushala they wont have anywhere to live, but i think once Bharati finds out what her father has done she wont be too happy

Looking forward to this track..no mention if there still is going to be a wedding
why....heroins is soooo bechari.......
uniquness is gayab.....so sad..
thnx for posting kiran...😊
Rae24 thumbnail
Don't think Bharti would be happy and probably ask the family to move back in... so anyone rememeber the signature...bansilal has obviously signed it off unknowlingly... By finding out that Gau did this behind their back isn't she capable of Lying to them re Prkash...wonder if anyone is going to pick that one up...
sky_watcher thumbnail
This is what murli's family deserves🤪. They got murli married to bharti so that they can gain enough money to get veena married. They in effect used her. Now that the marriage wont happen, evry one has turned against her.

Whats the point in saying "BHARTI LEFT MURLI'S HOUSE"😲? That house was Bharti's. She should have collected enough evidence before confronting prakash and trying to expose them.

She can 1ly be back to murli's familys good book once prakash is proved guilty, for that he has to come back to the story!!!🤢

Veena😡 was too rude to bharti! she hasnt ven 1ce thought that its bcoz of bharti her so called marriage was happening.

I appreciate rupesh ji for what he has done👏. When the famly accepted his daughter for money, and now she is almost thrown out from the very same house he gifted her daugher....whts the point in leting that family live a life of luxury.

Gaushala deserves to live in streets for all the things that have hapened😡. She created all the dramas n forced murli into an unwanted marriage just for money. She even sold the old house. Now she can live on the luxury of streets and can count stars in the night and dust during the day😃 instead of countng the money she possesses and yet to posses.

Bharti be strong instead of hurting urself for some selfish not so worthy of anything people!!👍🏼
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG thats what the siginature was used for, id totally forgetten about that 😆 

Who knows, knowing them they might blame Bharati for seeling the house seeings though the blame her for everything, i know its not nice but im looking forward to them being out on the street, and if Bharati does take them back to the house, they ought to be ashamed of themselves for everything they said to her
Rae24 thumbnail
It suddenly popped into my head re siggy lol

Yes me too, after their appalling behaviour...

Anyway catch you guys later :)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i did say in ur update kiran  it wud be great to see bansilal and family asked to leave the house as it was bharti house in first place
interestin track ahead
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's not rupesh... bharti should throw them out of the house. why's she being a doormat. i want her character to be strong enough to fight back when it's not her fault at all. why doesn't she speak up?? instead of just walking out.... but good for murli's family. they should be thrown out of the town... first they were treating bharti like a queen & now suddenly they've changed their colors & are taking her for granted...

in the maha episode... the truth came out of kamala's mouth. she told bharti that first she spoiled her son's life & now her daughter's... what does that mean. kamala definitely knew murli married bharti only for money to marry veena off, but still they went ahead with murli's decision, nobody even dared to stop him... they should be thrown out of Agra...