Kiran_83
Kiran_83

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Knew it! Didn't Gau think if she didn't save Bharti's skin this was bound to happen?
Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

I had a feeling this would happen, Bharati should have stood her ground and not left he house but looks like the family wont be there for longer thanks to Rupesh ji

I dont feel sorry for them at all, its what they deserve after treating Bharati the way they did, and now thanks to Gaushala they wont have anywhere to live, but i think once Bharati finds out what her father has done she wont be too happy

Looking forward to this track..no mention if there still is going to be a wedding

Rae24

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Don't think Bharti would be happy and probably ask the family to move back in... so anyone rememeber the signature...bansilal has obviously signed it off unknowlingly... By finding out that Gau did this behind their back isn't she capable of Lying to them re Prkash...wonder if anyone is going to pick that one up...

Kiran_83

sky_watcher Newbie
sky_watcher
sky_watcher

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
This is what murli's family deservesSilly. They got murli married to bharti so that they can gain enough money to get veena married. They in effect used her. Now that the marriage wont happen, evry one has turned against her.

Whats the point in saying "BHARTI LEFT MURLI'S HOUSE"Shocked? That house was Bharti's. She should have collected enough evidence before confronting prakash and trying to expose them.

She can 1ly be back to murli's familys good book once prakash is proved guilty, for that he has to come back to the story!!!Dead

VeenaAngry was too rude to bharti! she hasnt ven 1ce thought that its bcoz of bharti her so called marriage was happening.

I appreciate rupesh ji for what he has doneClap. When the famly accepted his daughter for money, and now she is almost thrown out from the very same house he gifted her daugher....whts the point in leting that family live a life of luxury.

Gaushala deserves to live in streets for all the things that have hapenedAngry. She created all the dramas n forced murli into an unwanted marriage just for money. She even sold the old house. Now she can live on the luxury of streets and can count stars in the night and dust during the dayBig smile instead of countng the money she possesses and yet to posses.

Bharti be strong instead of hurting urself for some selfish not so worthy of anything people!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83Rae24

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
OMG thats what the siginature was used for, id totally forgetten about that LOL 

Who knows, knowing them they might blame Bharati for seeling the house seeings though the blame her for everything, i know its not nice but im looking forward to them being out on the street, and if Bharati does take them back to the house, they ought to be ashamed of themselves for everything they said to her
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
It suddenly popped into my head re siggy lol

Yes me too, after their appalling behaviour...

Anyway catch you guys later :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index