India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

What a crap kerosine track:( (Page 3)

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
We have been thinking every week that this week the track would end. But the week we are hoping for never comes. Does anyone know when is SLB's Maha episode? Hope at least in a Maha episode they end this stupid track.

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

We have been thinking every week that this week the track would end. But the week we are hoping for never comes. Does anyone know when is SLB's Maha episode? Hope at least in a Maha episode they end this stupid track.

wonder when that week will come,
we just had SLB maha epi like 3weeks before, so i don't think we will get maha epi any time soon. but lets see when this torturing will end.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Alrite !!!!!
I am seeing that everyone is as angry as I have been...
And that is the reason for me being away from the forum for 2 days...
I too have been sooooooo mad at the show n the CVs that I didn't even want to visit the forum.
It is really toooooo much to tolerate...

And sdoll u r rite, I dont think we shud waste more energy n time on this crap...

And now I dont have more courage to start another mission n set of emails.... BAB n BAT were already too much....

There is nothing left for us... NOTHING AT ALL !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I Don't Understand Two Things

One Is
Amrit Want To Kill Bebo Right So Why Is He Letting Bebo Touch Him If She Having Affair Will Arjun Why Can't He Make A Reason And Say It Not The Right Time But No He Letting Her Touch Him Then His Mind He Saying You Only Be Alive In A Short Time. Amrit Know GG Well They Always Want Separate Him And Bebo  I Don't Why He Bring With Them, This All Bullshit  (Sorry For My Language)

Second
If The Cv's Want Amrit And GG Being Together And Planning There Reverge. Why Can't They Make Bebo Find Of What Happening Between Amrit And GG Before It Too Late. The Story About Is Bebo Right So The Cv's Have To Give Bebo To Do Something But It Not Showing Her Finding To Truth When Will She Find The Truth  I Would Love To See AmBo Fight And Then It In As Anuj Said In This After 15 Day Their Reunion

Edited by Mythily2 - 19 January 2011 at 10:19pm
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Viju showed Amrit a Bebo and Kuku who want to kill him. But now both of them are behaving with love and affection towards him. The fake Bebo openly told him she tried to kill him. Then can't Amrit atleast try to find out the reason behind Bebo's change. Can't understand the logic of Amrit's memory. he only remembers bad things about her. Nothing good. Now which medicine have such capability to make a person remember only a few things? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Viju showed Amrit a Bebo and Kuku who want to kill him. But now both of them are behaving with love and affection towards him. The fake Bebo openly told him she tried to kill him. Then can't Amrit atleast try to find out the reason behind Bebo's change. Can't understand the logic of Amrit's memory. he only remembers bad things about her. Nothing good. Now which medicine have such capability to make a person remember only a few things? 

its not that amrit only remembers bad things about bebo and for Amrit's kind of info. bebo was never a bad person, first she used to care about others and then she used to think about her self. so he only remembers the bebo which was shown by viju, if he could remember his time wid bebo then he should have understood, but i guess he have forgotten his life before accident. and ur right which medicine have such capability that make person forget things.
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

I really just want this track to end.

I understand everyone is mad, and hopefully the CVs realize this before it is too late.  We are loyal viewers, please CVs show us a proper AmBo reunion.

We just want simple things ... smiley moments ... nothing else!
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Sinha these CV's can show us complicated and nonsense stuffs but they will never show us something that good, simple and watchable. arghhhhhhhh i am seriously hating SLB these days...

Go to top