India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

What a crap kerosine track:( (Page 2)

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
More than AmBo misunderstanding, what irritates is the GG involvementAngryAngryAngry. I just can't stand them on screen and their evil smile. Really hate you both GG. If the CV's wanted to show Amrit trying to kill Bebo, it was OK. But why on earth GG find about that and pretend to be his well wishers. I'm pretty sure that Goldie is going to put down the video recording some how in the next episode and GG are going to enter in Amrit's good book. I really don't want that. Amrit have told that when the family is around Bebo he won't be able to harm her. So he would try to take her out. Good. Some how or the other let the misunderstanding crap end. At least while Amrit is harming her, she might tell him the truth. At least hope so.
It was really cute when Bebo said to Amrit that if you are with me, your love is with me, nothing would happen to me. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedThere was so much truth and love in her eyes. Any one could understand how much Bebo loves Amrit. But unfortunately Amrit can't and don't want to realize Bebo's love for him. Really disappointing Amrit. Really really disappointingAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Oh,friendz plz stop crying 4 this stupid show.If CV's don't understand our emotions so why we care 4 them?I think they have gone mad.Now they have nothing 2 show but they still want 2 continue it without any meaning.I think it's better 2 end this show with happy AmBo reunion than showing us such gobar.I want 2 know what's up with the writer?Is he forgotten writing or what?If he so plz contact us we have many thing that they can show n that will b popular.

I don't know why they r want 2 make Amrit a villain?They r showing him as a typical pagal aadmi.And they r also showing Bebo as a careless wife.I just can't imagine that this is Amrit who used 2 love her wife more than his life.And Bebo?What's she doing?This bebo was such a girl who loved her hubby n family more than anything and now she is doing such silly things.

I think the show was dead from that day when the Khanna Family entered in the show.I want 2 know they rn't ending this Khanna Family?They can stop this track when arjun was shot.They can show us that Arjun is dead n Viju is in jail.Ria n biji r leaving happily in their house.But no.They have show us that our charming cute hero has now bcame a pagal n he is now going 2 bcome a criminal. 

Edited by princessdoll - 18 January 2011 at 4:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I was just thinking how long it would think to end this stupid track. Agreed that there isn't much survival for a soap without problems. Let there be problems in the life of AmBo also. Viewers can understand. But why on earth should the CV's split AmBo for each and every problem. Can't both of them solve the problems together? During the Rano track the CV's made Amrit a stupid person who never wanted to know the truth. And now, now they want to show Amrit as a cruel husband who don't want to know the truth. Just can't understand what is going on and what the CV's are up to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i don't think CV's actually want to show AmBo together, i don't think they want to show a hubby-wify phase in the show. now i won't even blame uncle ji that he don't want Shiv to do any close scene with Anuj. now its only CV's, cv's r the one who don't want to show AmBo together. all of the co-stars doesn't really get along wid each-other off screen, bu still their on screen chemistry rock, but in this show nothing is like that, cos CV's don't show ambo much on screen. arghhhhhhhhhhh the show have great castClap but the writer and CV's r big time paagals. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sorry no offense but i am really mad. and sorry if i used any bad words.
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
This is distressing ... hope they clear up thier misunderstanding soon.
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

but sinha when will that SOON come, i am tired of waiting, now its tooooooooo much.
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by sinhactnt

but sinha when will that SOON come, i am tired of waiting, now its tooooooooo much.

Same Here I Am Tried Waiting, Thinking, Hoping. Let See What Crap They Have Store For Us In This 3 Days
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I know, I am tired of waiting too!!

Go to top