India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

What a crap kerosine track:(

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
It's too much.2day it was shown that amrit was pouring kerosine in bebo's dupatta n left the kerosine bottle bside the bed.bebo also noticed that.But i want 2 ask when amrit poured kerosine on bebo's dupatta how cudn't bebo smell it?If there r kerosine in our house we can smell it from far but bebo didn't smell n she wore the dress without any doubt.How is this possible?

I want 2 know who is writing this completely stupid track?A 5 yrs. old smart child also understand the fact of kerosine but cv's r showing this !!!!!!!! I knew that cv's have gone crazy but 2day my thought came into blief.

Plz girls, start again sending e-mails 2 cv's n channel authority. Or either this show will bcome a comic fairytale.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarAmbofanParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
What????????CV's don't have this much sense. Even if a drop of kerosene is dropped somewhere it smells so bad. Kerosene do evaporate quickly; but it retains if bad smell and once it falls somewhere we really have to work hard to to remove the smell.
 I think Bebo along with the whole family would be having a bad cold so that no one could get the smell.AngryLOLConfused
Haven't watched the episode yet. Will comment more on watching it.

Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

this is what happens when a show is extended beyond its need and the well of ideas runs dry

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I Want Bebo To Die, When will Bebo Have a Good Life. It Better Then Living With Amrit, Bebo Doing The Biggest Mistake In Her Life. How Dare Amrit Think That Bebo Is Cheat On Him, After Marry Him Her Family And Her Went Though Lot. This Is What He Call True Love For Her My Foot. Sometime I Feel Why Did She Marry Him In The First Place. First Her Sister Want To Kill Her Just To Live With Amrit And Then The Accident Happened And Now Her Husband Amrit Want To Kill Her So Many People Want To Her Die, But She Just Want Everyone To Live Peacefully. Living With These People I Think She Will Never Get Peace Or Happiness In Her Life. It Better If She Rather Die. If Amrit Ask Her Life She Just Will Give It, He Doesn't Have To Kill Her. Bebo Stop Loving Him So Much, He Will Never Trust Or Realize Your True Love, He Doesn't Deserve Your Love At All. By Looking At Bebo Eyes If I Was Amrit I Will Feel And Tell That She Love Me So Much. How Long Bebo Will Be Torture For Thing She Never Did, God Has To Help Her. I Want Bebo To Know About Amrit True Color And Kill Him Before He Kill Her. If I Was In Bebo Place I Won't Care About Kill Him And Then Kill My Self Too. Amrit Is Always Selfish Monkey Who Care About His Life Only . These GG Think That By Using Amrit They Going To Get What They Want. But Soon Amrit Going Realize That Bebo Or Her Family Doesn't Need This Punishment From Him And Then Let See How These GG Going To Live. I Am Just Only Counting This Week This Everything Will Be Fine After That I Not Going To Accept For Anything Anymore. The More We Accept The More We Less Hoping For Thing 

Sorry If I Said Something Wrong I Can't Control My Emotions Anymore

I Send So Many Emails But Still They Not Showing The Things We Want So I Stop.  I Am Not Going To Wasted My Time Sending Them Anymore Emails

Edited by Mythily2 - 17 January 2011 at 12:13pm

-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
so its amrit who is doing all this, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAngry
he broke my heart, he broke my trust, when viju used to brainwash amrit i used to say amrit will not believer that khotthe viju and will believe bebo and he won't break our trust, but as always whatever we hope or think never come true. arghhhhhhhAngry
will comment more one this after watching the episode, still got to watch last week episodes.

ParulRatiShivi

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

I Want Bebo To Die, It Better Then Living With Amrit, Bebo Doing The Biggest Mistake In Her Life. How Dare Amrit Think That Bebo Is Cheat On Him, After Marry Him Her Family And Her Went Though Lot. This Is What He Call True Love For Her My Foot. Sometime I Feel Why Did She Marry Him In The First Place. First Her Sister Want To Kill Her Just To Live With Amrit And Then The Accidents Happened And Now Her Husband Amrit Want To Kill Her So Many Bebo Want To Her Die But He Just Want Everyone To Live Peacefully. Living With These People I Think She Will Never Get Peace Or Happiness In Her Life It Better If She Rather Die. If Amrit Ask Her Life She Just Will Give It, He Doesn't Have To Kill Her. Bebo Stop Loving Him So Much, He Will Never Trust Or Realize Your True Love, He Doesn't Deserve Your Love At All. By Looking At Bebo Eyes If I Was Amrit I Will Feel And Tell That She Love Me So Much. How Long Bebo Will Be Torture For Thing She Never Did, God Has To Help Her. I Want Bebo To Know About Amrit True Color And Kill Him Before He Kill Her. If I Was In Bebo Place I Won't Care About Kill Him And Then Kill My Self Too. Amrit Is Always Selfish Monkey Who Care About His Life Only . These GG Think That By Using Amrit They Going To Get What They Want. But Soon Amrit Going Realize That Bebo Or Her Family Doesn't Need This Punishment From Him And Then Let See How These GG Going To Live. I Am Just Only Counting This Week This Everything Will Be Fine After That I Not Going To Accept For Anything Anymore. The More We Accept The More We Less Hoping For Thing 

Sorry If I Said Something Wrong I Can't Control My Emotions Anymore

I Send So Many Emails But Still They Not Showing The Things We Want So I Stop.  I Am Not Going To Wasted My Time Sending Them Anymore Emails

wow completely agree wid u dear,

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I Feel Giving A Tidy Slap On Amrit Face So Badly How Dare He Want Hurt Our Cinderella
When Ever I See Bebo I Starting Cry Don't Know Why

I Never CriedCry Like This Before After A Long Time
Seeing This Today Scene It Made Me Cry So Badly.

Edited by Mythily2 - 17 January 2011 at 12:26pm
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

I Feel Giving A Tidy Slap On Amrit Face So Badly How Dare He Want Hurt Our Cinderella
When Ever I See Bebo I Starting Cry Don't Know Why

I Never CriedCry Like This Before After A Long Time
Seeing This Today Scene It Made Me Cry So Badly.

awwww, hope amrit realize his mistake before its get tooo late.

Go to top