Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

^*' #8 Bittu Of The Week '*^ (Page 16)

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

My final set:-

Your view about my questions so far...Difficult questions I never understood for a minute, but they were enjoyable LOL
Which one did u liked most....They were all equal
Dimaag ka dahi hua while answering them....Don't know what 'dimaag ka dahi hua' means, but if you're talking about if the questions gave me a headache...they did Big smile

Your view about me...Still haven't figured you out LOL But you seem okay, when you're serious Tongue. You have humour and come up with good posts.
How much you like me...You're okay.
will u ever come with me for dateWink Now this question is the most difficult question so far coming from you LOLI would have to decline, you just focus on Saachi now Smile

Will u like to go to storeroom if you are given first entry....( backdoor entry)Tongue A first entry? Sure why not Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guy-Jahnvi-

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Sheila

probably only 2 more days left for ur occupation on this hot seat of Bittu...CryBig smile

Any last words or quotes LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
WHAT?! I thought my Bittu-status was over as soon as Sunday passed...hahahahaLOL
I'm still a Bittu Big smile 

Last words: I enjoyed all of your questions. If I offended anyone in any way, sorry, I never intended to do so.

I loved the variety of your questions, I answered them as honest as I could. To all members who asked me questions:
Lucky: Thanks a lot for your sets of questions, they kept me busy for quite a while Tongue I really found it hard to answer questions with double meaning in them, but I did it with humour and I hope you're happy with the answers.
Kumar: Thank you for your questions, I enjoyed answering them, I felt comfortable answering them. You rock!
Sunaina: Thanks for taking the time to ask me your question about Lucky's set, I laughed when you asked me that LOL
Jignesh: Thank you for your IQ-test, LOL I hope I did well and your opinion about me hasn't changed Embarrassed
Davi: For your refreshing questions, thanks! I loved to answer them.
Maris: For your amazing questions and for sharing soccer players with me LOL I smiled all day when you asked me that question and I was smiling even more when you came up with your favourite soccer players. That was surprising (in a good way) and I loved your last question, my answer came from the heart. I feel blessed 'knowing' (we're still seperated by our computerCry) you, I would love to meet you all one day. Who knows?

Last but not the least: Chitra, Sangeeta, Jahnvi, Ankita, Niru, Ash, Natasha and all I forgot to mention (sorry!!!), thanks for your replies.

I will miss being a Bittu Cry

Last quote would be:

'Though miles may lie between us,
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesn't count miles,
it is measured by the heart.'

Just something I found on Google, these words suits my feelings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guymaris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
wah re wah saabaashClap..
 bittu u rock ; make the most of itStarThumbs Up

ChocolateChick

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Thx ffor enjoying and answering....If you are feeling bored let me know I have another 25 sets of questions...Tongue

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Thx ffor enjoying and answering....If you are feeling bored let me know I have another 25 sets of questions...Tongue

ROFL I think I will manage Lucky Big smile No need for another 25 sets of questions LOL

Go to top