Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

^*' #8 Bittu Of The Week '*^ (Page 15)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
My only Question
:

Are you getting tired of Luckys questions?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickdesi_lover_guy

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

My only Question
:

Are you getting tired of Luckys questions?

ROFL!!ROFL

Tired.............nah! Only exhausted Wink
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
HaHaHa Sheila...Funny Answers..Really Loved it..U Have Good Humor in You...Nice OF you Sheila...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Sheila very nice answers for all our questions.. i enjoyed them most.. since lucky always take the cake by shootin so many posers, we have very few left to ask..
so for a change you describe how  is this journey so far, 4 u in this forum?

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Sheila very nice answers for all our questions.. i enjoyed them most.. since lucky always take the cake by shootin so many posers, we have very few left to ask..

I loved to answer all questions Maris, especially yours Wink

My journey in this forum began on the 13th september (2010), when I subscribed here. I was a silent reader first, somewhere in August of that year.

I was watching the show by accicdent. I was searching something else on YouTube and clicked on the first episode where Saachi and Shravan got introduced, got hooked ever since. After that I googled the show, because I wanted more info about the lead, the show and more important, sites where I could watch episodes. Not long after India Forums came out as a hit on Google LOL I clicked on that and.......it was as if I came home Tongue I saw what you guys were creating, writing, discussing and how you shared your views. This is Ankita and Barun  fever big time I thought, and I was also infected.

As I said I was a silent reader at first. I liked all you said and not long after being silent....I started to reply as well Big smile It felt good, to share funny things and reply to people who have the same love for the show.

Since you already know a lot about The Netherlands Maris, you'd know that culture here is different. Any other country where immigrants live for that matter, the culture is different. Some of us live in the US, Canada or other parts of the world. What attracts me the most of this forum and you all, is that no matter where we live, in the end we seem a like. Now before I get too corny Embarrassed I want to say that I never would've imagined chatting with you guys 'till late in the night. It goes further than that now, already I really care for you guys!

All credits ofcourse goes to this wonderful on screen couple Ankita Sharma and Barun Sobti, we adore them so much. I wouldn't know you if it wasn't for the show. But keeping me here, that's where you guys come in. The show I would watch anyways, but making me come back here and reply, that's all because of other forum members. I feel fortunate to chat with you.

It's because of your amazing fanfics, I can't get enough of. Your poetry, with a deeper meaning, that touches your heart. The pictures or other caps, wonderfully created and where you could just stare and stare at. Because of the vm's we create...all this with lots of dedication. Not to forget the funny posts we have had Big smile (hint: vegetables, some vague story about a storeroom EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

My journey here began as a silent reader, but now I'm sharing my views with everyone of you. Thanks for reading my posts, looking and liking my vm's/pics Embarrassed, and replying to whatever I post.
And thank you Maris, for asking me this unique question. I think this is the best question I have had so far Wink

My journey here is very pleasant and amazing, because of all of you. I'm enjoying my stay in this forum. This is the best journey I've ever had.

Thank you guys for keeping the AB-fever alive, let's make sure we never get cured from it Wink

Love,
xxSheilaxx
Heart

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 22 January 2011 at 4:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkmaris08momma1128

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sheila .... where are the kleenex ..  i need them in truck loads....Cry

Great yaar I was also a silent reader ever sinceJuly, when I went away to Japan 4  a 6 months  work stint..Then dec I crashed headlong here and since then no looking back...
  Now here Iam home &wonderful to have made even wonderful friends here at IF.Thumbs Up..
 thanz a lot for ur appreciations and truly gr8t vms you make...Clap

ChocolateChick

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Originally posted by maris08

I loved to answer all questions Maris, especially yours Wink

My journey in this forum began on the 13th september (2010), when I subscribed here. I was a silent reader first, somewhere in August of that year.

I was watching the show by accicdent. I was searching something else on YouTube and clicked on the first episode where Saachi and Shravan got introduced, got hooked ever since. After that I googled the show, because I wanted more info about the lead, the show and more important, sites where I could watch episodes. Not long after India Forums came out as a hit on Google LOL I clicked on that and.......it was as if I came home Tongue I saw what you guys were creating, writing, discussing and how you shared your views. This is Ankita and Barun  fever big time I thought, and I was also infected.

As I said I was a silent reader at first. I liked all you said and not long after being silent....I started to reply as well Big smile It felt good, to share funny things and reply to people who have the same love for the show.

Since you already know a lot about The Netherlands Maris, you'd know that culture here is different. Any other country where immigrants live for that matter, the culture is different. Some of us live in the US, Canada or other parts of the world. What attracts me the most of this forum and you all, is that no matter where we live, in the end we seem a like. Now before I get too corny Embarrassed I want to say that I never would've imagined chatting with you guys 'till late in the night. It goes further than that now, already I really care for you guys!

All credits ofcourse goes to this wonderful on screen couple Ankita Sharma and Barun Sobti, we adore them so much. I wouldn't know you if it wasn't for the show. But keeping me here, that's where you guys come in. The show I would watch anyways, but making me come back here and reply, that's all because of other forum members. I feel fortunate to chat with you.

It's because of your amazing fanfics, I can't get enough of. Your poetry, with a deeper meaning, that touches your heart. The pictures or other caps, wonderfully created and where you could just stare and stare at. Because of the vm's we create...all this with lots of dedication. Not to forget the funny posts we have had Big smile (hint: vegetables, some vague story about a storeroom EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

My journey here began as a silent reader, but now I'm sharing my views with everyone of you. Thanks for reading my posts, looking and liking my vm's/pics Embarrassed, and replying to whatever I post.
And thank you Maris, for asking me this unique question. I think this is the best question I have had so far Wink

My journey here is very pleasant and amazing, because of all of you. I'm enjoying my stay in this forum. This is the best journey I've ever had.

Thank you guys for keeping the AB-fever alive, let's make sure we never get cured from it Wink

Love,
xxSheilaxx
Heart

sheila we love to have you here with us on forum and on the chatbox

you are just awesome

love you lots

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickmaris08

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
My final set:-

Your view about my questions so far...
Which one did u liked most....
Dimaag ka dahi hua while answering them....

Your view about me...
How much you like me...
will u ever come with me for dateWink

Will u like to go to storeroom if you are given first entry....( backdoor entry)Tongue

ChocolateChick

Go to top