India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Such illogical things

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
First of all on what basis police arrested onu? No people were there when Gulabo fell down. But now they are saying that people saw anurag and Gulabo convo. 2nd Gulabo's sis. She knew that anu searching Gulabo. That doesn't prove he was searching Gulabo to kill. Gulabo was such a girl. Any person can search for her. So there is not valid proof. In this case onu could easily got bail. Now today's sbb segment police cant beat a gentleman like this. He is not thief or robber. He is a son of big businessman. He is accused of murdering but this hasn't proved yet. And what reason they are beating him? How can they force him to say Robi is mad? Indian police isn't like that. They can beat influential people like this. If this were the case the politicians, the actors who are accused of big crime cant get bail so easily. Ekta should know indian police before showing such things. Do teen purane film dekh liye jahan police hero ko marta hai aur dikhane lage. Disgusting.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-Ramya-

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Police in serials at least arrest someone, real life mein toh woh bhi nahi hota. ROFL

But I have no idea why TL's police is so stupid -.- they have NO proof yet Onu's in jail, wow. The only proof that Gulabo's sister told the Police was that Onu has got some marks on his hand which shows that Gulabo had made them in defence.
UHH HOW STUPIDDD. -.-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliShaily.

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I agreee with u Sanchita di...Indian police don't beat ppl without any solid proofs...but here I don't know what they r showing...trying to prove Robi mad, beating Anu...

I don't think Robi is actually at fault in case of Anu beaten up...
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

@sanchi dear.........

i dont hav words to express anythng......but ya u guessed d rite incidencesClap.yep completely illogical onesAngry

if we r made to prepare a list of flaws in dis show...........d list will b an endless oneDead

moreover every1 has some problem or d other wid dis show.........i wish to say much over disSmile but its better fr m not to comment on any issue Unhappy...........we dont know kaunsi baat kisi aur ko hurt kar jaae yahan........since we all hav our favorites.

sorry if i offended any1Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

@sanchi dear.........

i dont hav words to express anythng......but ya u guessed d rite incidencesClap.yep completely illogical onesAngry

if we r made to prepare a list of flaws in dis show...........d list will b an endless oneDead

moreover every1 has some problem or d other wid dis show.........i wish to say much over disSmile but its better fr m not to comment on any issue Unhappy...........we dont know kaunsi baat kisi aur ko hurt kar jaae yahan........since we all hav our favorites.

sorry if i offended any1Embarrassed

Yeah Megha! here ppl who like there own favs but don't care abt other's favs...isn't it selfishness??!!

no offences!
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I was thinking such things from some days but today's sbb made me write this topic. Does ekta have any knowledge of indian law. According to law u cant beat a person unless his crime is proved and what's this nonsense? Confess ur bro is mad? Is this Gulabo murder case or something like Robi is mad or not? If he was poor then I could digest it. But here he is son of such a big businessman. Ye lawyear kahan se hire kiya hai. If it's like real life story as ekta promised in the beginning then she should stick to real. If not then at least show some logic. I have seen ekta's so many shows but never saw such things where a man is arrested without any proof. The mark in anu's hands didn't prove he pushed Gulabo. It could be like that he wanted to save her and got this scratch. 

Poonamjayaswal

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I was thinking such things from some days but today's sbb made me write this topic. Does ekta have any knowledge of indian law. According to law u cant beat a person unless his crime is proved and what's this nonsense? Confess ur bro is mad? Is this Gulabo murder case or something like Robi is mad or not? If he was poor then I could digest it. But here he is son of such a big businessman. Ye lawyear kahan se hire kiya hai. If it's like real life story as ekta promised in the beginning then she should stick to real. If not then at least show some logic. I have seen ekta's so many shows but never saw such things where a man is arrested without any proof. The mark in anu's hands didn't prove he pushed Gulabo. It could be like that he wanted to save her and got this scratch. 

yep i m getting ur point dear

but kya karen dats called daily soapsLOL.......

very true yaar dey cant harass a business tycoon lyk dis

Poonamjayaswal

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
megha I saw ekta's earlier daily shows. But I didn't find such illogical things earlier.

Poonamjayaswal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index