Rati & Anas p7 interview video-U tube link. - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Rinky-

I wrote somewhere else too....but will write again...i loved this interview....Rati was looking very simple and cute....it shows she is very close and friendly with Anas....they must be great friends...they live in the same apartment..wow..she must be having great company...

The guy does look very decent and obviously is a good cook...its great to see men cooking....thanx for entertaining us Anas And Rati...and  yes rati looks so simple and cute with simple clothes and long open hair...๐Ÿ˜

Yes Loved the interview ...... Anas n Rati had been freinds for so many year.. very decent friends ( not like chipko chipko friendship๐Ÿ˜ก ) thats what i like about Rati .she is very different from others . ...Rati Said main bhee isee Building main rahti hooo .. not apartment ๐Ÿ˜›   ..

Now a days most of the guys know how to cook because they stay alone in the cities ....... ....

Sweet Interview...
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
Thanxx alott for sharinggg :)
RAti is looking sooo cuteeee
Originally posted by mayur.sumita

Really i found that picture very scary  .. specially laugh n smile .. so i had to tell u .๐Ÿ˜› ..Did arjun atten wedding in a tshirt ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.

But if u thought it was nice picture of chavi ๐Ÿ˜‰  than u shud not have changed it   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

BTW Thanks for the Utube Link .....

Well Shikha ...My freind showed me that pic on profile id ( u were using 2 days ago wierd one ) .. it was defoo not chavi mittall, chavi has got cute smile ๐Ÿ˜›...Now i know Woh kiska picture thaa๐Ÿ˜‰..  u cud have said nothing rather than taking chavi name unnecssarily shikha๐Ÿ˜• 
Edited by mayur.sumita - 13 years ago

I wrote somewhere else too....but will write again...i loved this interview....Rati was looking very simple and cute....it shows she is very close and friendly with Anas....they must be great friends...they live in the same apartment..wow..she must be having great company...

The guy does look very decent and obviously is a good cook...its great to see men cooking....thanx for entertaining us Anas And Rati...and  yes rati looks so simple and cute with simple clothes and long open hair...๐Ÿ˜

madam rinky zara theek kariya same building ho sakti hai .....ur on wrong way

YEs Interview was Adroable... So Nice ... Good to see Rati Enjoying and Happy ..

Rinky dear Update ur comment๐Ÿ˜›:- She said @ Main bhee Isee Building Main Rahti hooo@  Not Apartment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mayur.sumita

Well Shikha ...My freind showed me that pic on profile id ( u were using 2 days ago wierd one ) .. it was defoo not chavi mittall, chavi has got cute smile ๐Ÿ˜›...Now i know Woh kiska picture thaa๐Ÿ˜‰..  u cud have said nothing rather than taking chavi name unnecssarily shikha๐Ÿ˜• 

am prett y darn sure..that no on can ee chavi's pics cos they are hidden ROFL!
and IF you really now then why even askin again AND again and P me O!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago
.@Shikha ...Well i got the proof (chavi pic was hidden๐Ÿ˜‰ ,is it bcs smile was too scary n too much light ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ) I just wanted to to know why did u lie .. thats it .. Regarding PM. i wont bother anymore  at alll , bharosa uth gaya hai ab๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by mayur.sumita - 13 years ago
thanks for bein so considerate! :S ๐Ÿค“

Well Now i Know the reality of this forum shikha..pretty sad but its allright .๐Ÿ˜›. learning mil gayee acheee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Yes Loved the interview ...... Anas n Rati had been freinds for so many year.. very decent friends ( not like chipko chipko friendship๐Ÿ˜ก ) thats what i like about Rati .she is very different from others . ...Rati Said main bhee isee Building main rahti hooo .. not apartment ๐Ÿ˜›   ..

Now a days most of the guys know how to cook because they stay alone in the cities ....... ....

Sweet Interview...
lovely dear i agree but i love this line
( not like chipko chipko friendship๐Ÿ˜ก ) thats what i like about Rati .she is very different from others . ...๐Ÿ˜›