Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ruchha urf Rashi (Page 4)

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Welcome to the forum Sonia....hope u'll hv fun here....
and m happy to have so many Rucha Fans on forum other than Brat Bro.....
so it will nice to have different aspects of the discussions....

And as Diya mentioned...the ranking is not correct this week so we have reported it already and waiting for some actions regarding it.

Really? Woah. I didn't even realize that.

Thanks for informing!

Btw, sorry, i didn't get your name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hah.. Welcome sonia.. Team Rashi mein apka swagat hai.. I am the president Jake and on behalf of my team and all saathiya members i welcome u heartily.. Keep posting and hav a wonderful time here

Stop gloating.  

Hard vocab!

@others- thanks! I agree, only if she wasn't that evil, but her little cute evilness is what i like!
SNS would be nothing without her! Star

Welcome to the forum Sonia!  

Jake knows that I was kidding.  Like he said, he is president of Team Rashi and he never lets any of us forget it.  The only weapon we have against his brattiness is our sarcasm.  Well, at least my sarcasm and Diya's wrath.LOL

Come hang out at the GupShup when you have time and get to know us!  When the thread is listed on the front page, it usually means we're there chatting away.  And believe me, we can chat!

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Okay, so tonight, i'll be there, watching out for you guys. Let me see and join the chat.
Seems pretty interesting!

There's Jake (Brat) Wink, Diya and you as the most active and jolly members. I like!

upasana.diya

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharusaru

hi guyz... even m a silent of this forum.. and i agree too, Rashi is too good in her acting..than Gopi.. who is nothing, no brains / silent and many..

anyway..rashi w/o urmial would be better i guess.. i cant see urmila's teeth especially.. while she talks.

HAHA! Poor Gopi, she should be given a little bit more of say, and stop to follow whatever anyone else tells her! Esp. kagri, rashi and urmila. These three evils, make me laugh through their acts.

upasana.diya

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Welcome to the forum Sonia....hope u'll hv fun here....
and m happy to have so many Rucha Fans on forum other than Brat Bro.....
so it will nice to have different aspects of the discussions....

And as Diya mentioned...the ranking is not correct this week so we have reported it already and waiting for some actions regarding it.

Really? Woah. I didn't even realize that.

Thanks for informing!

Btw, sorry, i didn't get your name?

cal me sadhli.
And this week u cn see the difference in ranking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.upasana.diya

SNStv Groupbie
SNStv
SNStv

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
the vote n ranking is for actors and not characters ..so obvi rucha is d most beautiful and better actors than all (koki is a near contender)  .. i think the ranking is justified ., ppl can hate rashi ,but they obvi like rucha ,  so we welcome ppl hating  rashi to come n joing us (rucha fans) . hate rashi n love rucha ..rucha u rock

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Hi everyone! All SNS biggest fans, my big big hello to you.

I guess you've noticed I am new to this forum. (I hope I am welcome) Wink

Anyway, i have been watching SNS since the start and have a been a silent viewer of this forum.

One commendable thing that i couldn't stop myself from posting was about Rashi---

She is the cute little unintentional villain in the story Embarrassed 

I don't know about the rest, but i find Ruchha very beautiful and apparently she does her part of acting SUPERBLY! She's amazing, i love her expressions and the way of calling Koki 'kagri' LOL

I'm really loving Rucha as Rashi.

Gopi, Ahem and the rest of the main leads are at positions below 100 (Ps- not that I'm happy about that or I'm criticising them, i like the rest too) but Rashi is on 36!

And this made me Smile Big smile

-Sonia

@Bold - let me know if BRAT is making you feel unwelcome... i'll bash himWink

you are most welcome Sonia... and since you were a silent viewer, you know what a crazy lot we are.... hope you also enjoy being here and agree to disagreeWink

its not that we don't like Rucha... she is perfectly playing the role... we hate the character rashi, who always wants to have some Tamasha going on around about her, with her family... i would think a married girl will think that her saasra is also a part of her family and won't do anything intentionally or unintentionally to harm it....

as far as i am concerned, she is an intentional villian and there is nothing innocent about what she does... she knows her mummy does kalakaaris and for most of the time she knows what they are and could have easily stopped... there is a way of earning respect and there is a highway... its just which way you takeSmile... please feel free to advise me otherwise

as per points.... some of us are not sure how she is at #36.... so am not giving much wieghtage there till i know how it is calculated...
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I Agree ..The actress Who plays Rashi is So Pretty...and Shes diff from Typical vamp as such...Liked her Layered Character actully...She sounds Funny & cute Some time....LOL

Go to top