Ruchha urf Rashi (Page 3)

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hah.. Welcome sonia.. Team Rashi mein apka swagat hai.. I am the president Jake and on behalf of my team and all saathiya members i welcome u heartily.. Keep posting and hav a wonderful time here

Stop gloating.  

Hard vocab!

@others- thanks! I agree, only if she wasn't that evil, but her little cute evilness is what i like!
SNS would be nothing without her! Star

Welcome to the forum Sonia!  

Jake knows that I was kidding.  Like he said, he is president of Team Rashi and he never lets any of us forget it.  The only weapon we have against his brattiness is our sarcasm.  Well, at least my sarcasm and Diya's wrath.LOL

Come hang out at the GupShup when you have time and get to know us!  When the thread is listed on the front page, it usually means we're there chatting away.  And believe me, we can chat!

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Edited by saomom - 17 January 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Originally posted by upasana.diya

[QUOTE=-Sonia-xx]

@Bold - let me know if BRAT is making you feel unwelcome... i'll bash himWink

you are most welcome Sonia... and since you were a silent viewer, you know what a crazy lot we are.... hope you also enjoy being here and agree to disagreeWink

its not that we don't like Rucha... she is perfectly playing the role... we hate the character rashi, who always wants to have some Tamasha going on around about her, with her family... i would think a married girl will think that her saasra is also a part of her family and won't do anything intentionally or unintentionally to harm it....

as far as i am concerned, she is an intentional villian and there is nothing innocent about what she does... she knows her mummy does kalakaaris and for most of the time she knows what they are and could have easily stopped... there is a way of earning respect and there is a highway... its just which way you takeSmile... please feel free to advise me otherwise

as per points.... some of us are not sure how she is at #36.... so am not giving much wieghtage there till i know how it is calculated...

Well well well LOL Well said LOL
I've been following the crazy posts of a few of the funny members of SNS. You make me laugh.
I too dislike Rashi for her behavior and acts- but i don't know why, her pretty face makes me think of her as the opposite of what she is.

But alas, i do agree with you.
I feel so glad to have you openly discussing the topic with me. Thanks! Embarrassed

i always love a healthy discussion.... be more active here and you'll love it... and always say 'no comments' when am fighting with BRAT (Jake_Niel).... no one takes sides when we are fightingWink... if they arn't taking mineBig smileEmbarrassed (i know BRAT will kill me once he reads this).... we may come to fistfights toooLOL.... am just kidding... don't be afraid... me and BRAT have sibling rivalry... he starts of anywhere with his rashi bhajan and i get annoyed...

Bobbi.

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Welcome!

I think she is a great actress. She should wim the Award for the best negative Rols.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SNStvBobbi.upasana.diya

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sharusaru Newbie
sharusaru
sharusaru

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hi guyz... even m a silent of this forum.. and i agree too, Rashi is too good in her acting..than Gopi.. who is nothing, no brains / silent and many..

anyway..rashi w/o urmial would be better i guess.. i cant see urmila's teeth especially.. while she talks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SNStvBobbi.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharusaru

hi guyz... even m a silent of this forum.. and i agree too, Rashi is too good in her acting..than Gopi.. who is nothing, no brains / silent and many..

anyway..rashi w/o urmial would be better i guess.. i cant see urmila's teeth especially.. while she talks.

i agree with Rusha being a wonderful actor... but having brains or no brains i believe is CVs fault... i don't know why they made Gopi as such... maybe as i said in one of my post, she is the oppressed party, who hasn't risen her voice as yet, and knows not how... she can be bold and she can fight for others but not for herself... which is sad... but thats her character trait...
but i don't believe Rashi has brains either... if you see without Urmi around all of Rashi's plans seem to failWink

as per Urmi, i guess either her physical features are one of the reasons Urmi might have bagged the role... or it might be just makeup... we can't comment on anyones physical features huneyWink..

hi i am Diya.... and what may i call you...

i hope you have a wonderful stay here with the lot of us...

Edited by upasana.diya - 18 January 2011 at 12:54am

Bobbi.

scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Ruchha is really a Fantasric Actress!! Clap Clap
i just watch this shw for her.. actually i started watching this show for both the leads.. but sorry to say.. Jiya dissapoint me! lol Sleepy (em not criticising her but it just that i dunt like her dumb character gopi! Confused)..
whereas Rashi is the only character of the shw i lyk.. and yeah Rupal Patel is also a mind blowing actress! Clap
Go Ruchha .. you proved urself! I waish you get more success in lyf! Clap Smile
Bang On!

Edited by scrpngl - 18 January 2011 at 2:10am

SNStvBobbi.

sharusaru Newbie
sharusaru
sharusaru

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hi diya.. am sharu from Dubai.. working.. and cannot watch any soaps.. but only watch thru india forums..

yes i know, but can't see urmila at all..

and yes Rashi does't have brains either.. but she is alteast bold in dialogues /smart..

Hope i could see Gopi being better than now.. lets see how this goes..

Bobbi.upasana.diya

Go to top