Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:DimaagKiBattiJalaDe (Page 9)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Hi Monty Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojanmonty22

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

in fact they butchered the entire serial and all characters .........i am sorry all will throw chappals at me for this but even SID no husband ...........how much ever he loves and is selfless will not give thumps with for his ex-wife and her lover ......whom she has slept with ........DISGUSTING PORTRAYAL
I don't think we have people who act like kids that can't see things the way they really are in here to throw chappals at us and if there are then so be it.

u know what I did not watch the scene but I heard Sid came back to give his fishing Thumb up and the thought that came to my mind that day was KILL him now for that and every time I remember that even he Sid disgust me and for that he was no better than the lusty jodi.

cos I had be him I would simply come back to gun them down for good.

ssdtvgojanDJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Yeah, Lets talk something else

I am waiting Sudha for your next guess........btw .........are you watching the scenes for that Clap

god you have patience

DJ,

For me watching the Siddhima scenes is OK, But i think how much u might have sufferedOuchOuchOuch

But i think i'll be guessing phoreverrrrrrrrrrLOLLOLLOLLOL

Right now my net is so slow...........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

But i like this Guessing Tongue
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

I just wanted to know abt dreams. U r allllllll interested and i have a great doubt on dreams

very interesting topic ...........dreams have interpretations but really don't know if it is only the play of your sub conscience mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

hi sudhaa, DJ, Gauri my DON Cool................., Reet Hug Hug
Gauri is DONLOLLOLLOL, I thought she is ANGELTongueLOLLOLLOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

hopelessly useless you are .....ROFLROFLROFLROFL
finally someone is seen right through me at long last

ssdtvgojanDJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

I just wanted to know abt dreams. U r allllllll interested and i have a great doubt on dreams

very interesting topic ...........dreams have interpretations but really don't know if it is only the play of your sub conscience mind
Thats what DJ, Its so interesting and Even i wonder its yr Subconsious Mind and their thoughts.

Do ppl get repeated Dreams????????

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

in fact they butchered the entire serial and all characters .........i am sorry all will throw chappals at me for this but even SID no husband ...........how much ever he loves and is selfless will not give thumps with for his ex-wife and her lover ......whom she has slept with ........DISGUSTING PORTRAYAL
I don't think we have people who act like kids that can't see things the way they really are in here to throw chappals at us and if there are then so be it.

u know what I did not watch the scene but I heard Sid came back to give his fishing Thumb up and the thought that came to my mind that day was KILL him now for that and every time I remember that even he Sid disgust me and for that he was no better than the lusty jodi.

cos I had be him I would simply come back to gun them down for good.

Infact every thing become soo lame ..........in fact during that time i had made a post that Please spare us men............. seriously these cvs don't know anything about psychology human nature etc  ...................... calling them dimwits is an insult to dimwits

ssdtvgojan.Angel

Go to top