Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:DimaagKiBattiJalaDe (Page 119)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Originally posted by .Angel

and I love u too plus I tired to play it nice with him but he wouldn't stop talking like RadioLOL

@blue Oh my God. My poor Angel !! LOL  LOL 

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssss Adduuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!! How are u sweetie???????? Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Kritiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! Hug  Hug

Originally posted by Pragzie

[
in life about general and morality 
some of his quotes 
Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.

"Holding anger is a poison...It eats you from inside...We think that by hating someone we hurt them...But hatred is a curved blade...and the harm we do to others...we also do to ourselves." 

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.

When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.

"Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the time when you thought they would be here forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one you wish you had back." 

"You see, you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too--even when you're in the dark. Even when you're falling." 

No life is a waste," the Blue Man said. "The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we're alone." 

"But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin." 

Pragzie, OMG, he sounds FAB !! Thanks so much for the rec !! Hug  HugI'm pukka getting his books after he exams. These words are beautiful !! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzienyctophiliaDJ..

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

hi

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by prejudiced

HelloooooooooooooooooooHugHug
Shru!
Zeenu said you would be ha;ppy to know that Shahleen has entered BHPH!

I wud have been more happy if it was ShaJitEmbarrassedLOL

yeah shru shajit should do a show together

they had done kulvadhu earlier on, but it will be nice to see them in a new show

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by monty22

ROFL ROFL u r angel na ..... angel don't do this............LOL

i bet she will say i am a different type of angelROFL
na na I am just one of those many Nice Angel out u knowWink

@gauri di-angelic demonROFL

hmm now that u have got me thinking I may just change my ID to angelic demon cos it more like me na or don't u think so?
i think you are more demonic then you are angelic so it should it be .Demon but Angelic demon is fine too LOL

Edited by Pragzie - 19 January 2011 at 11:06am

StarshineHues

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Hollazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Darlings Hug  Hug   Hug

KritiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesnyctophilia

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Monty if u r around watch today's SBS another nice epi.

you mean Saas Bina Sasural............if yes then yes nice episode ......though watched only part of it but  but liked it

Yes DJ. I loved the last four episodes esp Wed-Thu one where Toasty and Dadaji talk about elder one and why he is so bitter/against Toasty joining job, Toasty's answer about y she doesn't wanna join school and today's episode where Tej stands for his elder brother.

the serial is really going good and they are using the characters well ......... barabar footage to each character ............ have to say good work

StarshineHues

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

@ Angel

But doing pooja of yourself is acceptable ............ ROFL

HAHA oh DJ that was me  to myself not to other u knowROFLEmbarrassed

sudhar ja Angel

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monty22

ROFL ROFL u r angel na ..... angel don't do this............LOL

i bet she will say i am a different type of angelROFL
na na I am just one of those many Nice Angel out u knowWink

@gauri di-angelic demonROFL

hmm now that u have got me thinking I may just change my ID to angelic demon cos it more like me na or don't u think so?

See different type of angel

Go to top