Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:DimaagKiBattiJalaDe (Page 109)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12326

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

Originally posted by DJ..

Hi Girls ........kya baate ho rahi hai ???
Bhau ............kuch khaas nahin...... LOL aaj ka update kahan hain? 


will start writing now ........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by monty22

Originally posted by DJ..

Hi Girls ........kya baate ho rahi hai ???
Bhau ............kuch khaas nahin...... LOL aaj ka update kahan hain? 


will start writing now ........Smile

abhi start karoge to update kab karogeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesDJ..

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 10117

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by StarshineHues

DJ !! LOL

We're talking about cricket, exams, and a lot of other things. LOL  How're you doing ?



me good ........... cricket i never watch .......now before all start praising me that I am one man who does not like cricket or wondering how can this man does not like cricket let me tell ya ........ i feel whenever i watch india playing india loses so I don't watch LOL


Bro Hi5 i don't like cricket. see that's why  we r bro- sis.LOL   bro u r unique .i m proud of u. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12326

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by Pragzie

BroHug
will check ur updates in some time
so sorry exams are going on so cudnt read :(


I am proud you were not reading the FF and instead reading your text books............... but pucca na you were reading text books Stern Smile
yah i had to read my text booksOuchas they are class 10's and that too we had history chem and bio..so was forced to study LOL


That's like my little sis Hug good girl .......

waise mein kabhi jyada nahi padta tha .......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieStarshineHues

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12326

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by monty22

Originally posted by DJ..

Hi Girls ........kya baate ho rahi hai ???
Bhau ............kuch khaas nahin...... LOL aaj ka update kahan hain? 


will start writing now ........Smile

abhi start karoge to update kab karogeAngry


1 hour .............. if i am off CC completely
StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 10639

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
DJ, I loved watching cricket, but India ALWAYS lost when I watched, so I stopped. LOL  LOL  I need to catch up with your story soon, I dunno how you do so many things at once.

Monty, KRK is my bebbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyy  !! True lowe !! Don't you know that ? LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12326

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by StarshineHues

DJ !! LOL

We're talking about cricket, exams, and a lot of other things. LOL  How're you doing ?



me good ........... cricket i never watch .......now before all start praising me that I am one man who does not like cricket or wondering how can this man does not like cricket let me tell ya ........ i feel whenever i watch india playing india loses so I don't watch LOL


Bro Hi5 i don't like cricket. see that's why  we r bro- sis.LOL   bro u r unique .i m proud of u. Approve


and i am normal ROFL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 20467

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by Pragzie

BroHug
will check ur updates in some time
so sorry exams are going on so cudnt read :(


I am proud you were not reading the FF and instead reading your text books............... but pucca na you were reading text books Stern Smile
yah i had to read my text booksOuchas they are class 10's and that too we had history chem and bio..so was forced to study LOL


That's like my little sis Hug good girl .......

waise mein kabhi jyada nahi padta tha .......LOL
Hug
same to same..even i dont study muchLOLbut sometimes when exams are coming i get scared thats when i start studyingLOLright now my mom was scolding me in one month u have 80 marks exams and you are not studyingLOL

KRK is a masterpieceROFL

BRB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 739

rimirims 0 739 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index