Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

😲

U r dancing, Not angry at allllllllllllllllll.

DJ u have escaped, gauri is in Angel mood today😆

he is DJ THE man if u know what I mean

and may I know why u r giving me that Shocking look
?😡

DJ, don't worry I'm in a love myself and keep others around u happy mood today so u can hit me with anything u want I won't feel it cos my happiness/love for myself is gonna block it

I love me some me today man😍

this is for u Gauri

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

🤣   Mein aur meri divya drusti   🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DJ today u r lucky🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monty22

DJ i m not agree with u...........sid's character was not butcher......... he showed thumps up.....to that mean ppl......i remembered always that he always wants her happiness..........with him or with any one else.

that scene was justified sid's line. aaj hum doraaein par khade hain riddhima kal shayad tum kisi aur ka haath tham lo....par yaad rakhna riddhima main us mode pe hamesha khada rahunga..jahan se tumhe dekh sakun.........😭

fine Monty .......... i understand all that............... but He is a Man Men think differently ............. even if he always her happiness it would pinch him ............. for heavens sake those two made out on his honey moon ................ he should be feeling sick ...........that thought will haunt him for a long time ................how much ever he loves his wife it will haunt him ............... ok and what about that dialogue ..after the confrontation .......mein riddhima ko paa ke rahonga ............. wasn't that a misfit ............your wife almost made out with someone .............and if you say that that means you are either want to have her by you side to only prove a point .............. see ...........i know they were trying to do that show armaan in good light but that was butchering of Sid character
.Angel thumbnail

Now i caught uuuuuuuuu monty.

Thats What KW said some fans msged him to come in the last episode🤣

me wonder who were those jobless fans of his who did that cos their silly Act cost me my Sid, the ONE I would have love to remember not Sid the Thumb to his lusty wife freaking lusty lover dude.🤢
.Angel thumbnail

🤣

DJ today u r lucky🤣

stop saying that I am nice to everybody at all time and that is why people calls me NiceAngel😈
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Angel

he is DJ THE man if u know what I mean

and may I know why u r giving me that Shocking look
?😡

DJ, don't worry I'm in a love myself and keep others around u happy mood today so u can hit me with anything u want I won't feel it cos my happiness/love for myself is gonna block it

I love me some me today man😍

this is for u Gauri

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

fine Monty .......... i understand all that............... but He is a Man Men think differently ............. even if he always her happiness it would pinch him ............. for heavens sake those two made out on his honey moon ................ he should be feeling sick ...........that thought will haunt him for a long time ................how much ever he loves his wife it will haunt him ............... ok and what about that dialogue ..after the confrontation .......mein riddhima ko paa ke rahonga ............. wasn't that a misfit ............your wife almost made out with someone .............and if you say that that means you are either want to have her by you side to only prove a point .............. see ...........i know they were trying to do that show armaan in good light but that was butchering of Sid character

Well Said DJ👏👏👏

They have in a way to redeem AR they have butchered Sid tooooooo to an extent
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now i caught uuuuuuuuu monty.

Thats What KW said some fans msged him to come in the last episode🤣

NO sudhaaaaaaaaa  i m diehard fan of WAhi.but i have never msg him.............🤣 🤣 never sending any PP till date.  🤣 🤣 

i didn't watch that last epi.in fact after second marriage i stopped to watch........i watched only wahi's two scene after that maarriage. when maiyaa told she is only 's sid........& when sid knows the truth......... but Nikki upload that 20 sec scene of wahi. of last episode.......

.when i saw that scene i remembered this line it was perfect for that situation........😭
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

stop saying that I am nice to everybody at all time and that is why people calls me NiceAngel😈

Nice Angel😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But i miss the Don Angel now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

Oh she is multipersonality of our AT.........DQ, DON, ANGEL, 😛 😆 😆

are u also trying to press my button? well stop it cos it's not gonna work today