Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:DimaagKiBattiJalaDe - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

I know DJ,

my God she was so ruined, I mean had she walked out on her marriage and no go back to her freaking lover to do living in relationship with him maybe I might have have some kind of little bit of respect for left her but the fact that she picked living in relationship with her lover over her Marriage.

she disgust me and her name always leave bad taste in my mouth๐Ÿคข

seriously during that time also Shilpa and I used to discuss the same ...........if she would have just stayed away from both ...........or ........even if she would not just walked out of the marriage but terming it all as farz,,,,,,,,,,,, my bloody foot๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by sidma_love

Sudha momma , Reshu , Gauri , DJ *hugs*

Madhuri ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜
Chk this, I liked the chemistry of KW & Jasvir.

ok beautiful people......do we have any Vivan Bhathena fans in here at all?

if yes then come and join his AT Thread in SL forum

here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1594272#38244421
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Non Entity๐Ÿ˜†

DJ,

For me i still feel that Siddhima is one of the best journeys of TV..............But they have butchered it in a way that thinking abt them u feel so bad for Sid and abt Ridz๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

in fact they butchered the entire serial and all characters .........i am sorry all will throw chappals at me for this but even SID no husband ...........how much ever he loves and is selfless will not give thumps with for his ex-wife and her lover ......whom she has slept with ........DISGUSTING PORTRAYAL

u see one thing u don't know is that how long it take u to get there does not really matter the fact that u get there at end is what seriously count and I made it back to reply u so what u on abt huh?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but u miss all the discussions when u come back after long time๐Ÿ˜†

ok beautiful people......do we have any Vivan Bhathena fans in here at all?

if yes then come and join his AT Thread in SL forum

here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1594272#38244421

Hey he is one hell of a good actor i feel ...........
Originally posted by DJ..

seriously during that time also Shilpa and I used to discuss the same ...........if she would have just stayed away from both ...........or ........even if she would not just walked out of the marriage but terming it all as farz,,,,,,,,,,,, my bloody foot๐Ÿ˜ก

Even then i still hate her for whatever she did and made a mockery of marriage and relationship............And hurting the most lovable person SidAngryAngryAngryAngry

But the real Ridz of the cv's of CMG AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
everybody in here...........*hugs*

and to me myself Gauri ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I love me some me and I have never felt this before.......I just love me some meโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

everybody in here...........*hugs*

and to me myself Gauri ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I love me some me and I have never felt this before.......I just love me some meโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ