Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 84)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by HumaG

The DN bit today was nice.....excellently woven in flashbacks....especially the first one when Dutta stumbles and they show the FB of that lighter scene when Nakku holds him as he stumbles....and as Dutta walks on the street....confused and floundering in darkness....he needs his Nakku back....the way he says, "ab kyun nahin aati" awww.....that expectation that she's always been his light in the darkness...and he needs her to catch him whenever he stumbles...MR was superb as always....and I found it really touching on the other end too the way they showed Nakku with tears in her eyes....so tired of everything now...."ab toh aa jaao...bahut din ho gaye....aa jaao ab".....I think she echoed all our sentiments there.....sach mein bahut din ho gaye :(( *sigh*

shame the CV's arent understanding the sentiments even with LTL being a no feature in the top 10

Who knows.....but seeing Nakku today like that really touched my heart for some reason cuz we all feel like she does right now.....ki ab bahut ho gaya....ab waapas aa jaao.....there was this lost child sort of quality to Nakku there....probably the way MV delivered that line but I found it really touching.

Baaki it remains to be seen when this torture ends and the damn story moves forward.....*sigh*

that was the scene of the past 3 weeks since this whole track started. *sighs* MR stole the show when he was like ab kyun nahin aati i was like :( MV was really good today she had the whole desperation look and haunted look on her face. im hoping from tomorrow we will see OUR LTL back and not some warped version of it Ouch because those 3 minutes was all i watched today completely blanked out the rest and by the looks of it tomorrow's first half might just be a delusional land trip

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosaMelodiousDreamskhushixAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I think things might start catching up from tomorrow because the initial euphoria seems to be over, today Naku was for once shown not pestering Bappa about saab or making big speeches with Kala about her vishwas or hallucinating or in 'Naku Vahini' mode, she jst seemed genuinely worried sick, even starting to doubt her own belief that Dutta is alive.. Baji was also worried, they are bordering desperation now, hope they catch hold of at least some significant lead tomorrow...Wishful thinking, maybe but it's friday so they might....

What r the rest of the PN-wasis doing, sitting nd doing nothing at PN, sent them also for searching right, the more people, the better......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I for one am hoping Dutta gets his eyesight back tomorrow, at least then on Monday, we can hope for Seema-Dutta confrontation and Dutta trying to get back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

The DN bit today was nice.....excellently woven in flashbacks....especially the first one when Dutta stumbles and they show the FB of that lighter scene when Nakku holds him as he stumbles....and as Dutta walks on the street....confused and floundering in darkness....he needs his Nakku back....the way he says, "ab kyun nahin aati" awww.....that expectation that she's always been his light in the darkness...and he needs her to catch him whenever he stumbles...MR was superb as always....and I found it really touching on the other end too the way they showed Nakku with tears in her eyes....so tired of everything now...."ab toh aa jaao...bahut din ho gaye....aa jaao ab".....I think she echoed all our sentiments there.....sach mein bahut din ho gaye :(( *sigh*

Totally agree....simply brilliant. His desperation to have a glimpse of her was clearly evident Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa-bharti-khushixAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am willing to take on the supari to kill Seema Approve Someone hire me ROFL x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa-bharti---Sia--kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Huma: I don't really have any expectations from tomorrow's epi.....thankfully I didn't get to watch the precap of today's epi cuz it was cut from the video I watched....lol....but the descriptions of it are enough for me to know tomorrow will be skip-worthy....don't expect this dragfest to end anytime soon.....I'm hanging on somehow for moments like the DN one today....rare as they are....but the connection b/w them is shown so soulfully....like you said, it reminds us of why we hang on to LTL despite everything.

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Totally agree....simply brilliant. His desperation to have a glimpse of her was clearly evident Embarrassed Embarrassed

Very true....that despair came through very clearly....he feels lost in the darkness and everything in him is crying out for his Nakku.

Edited by nureat01 - 20 January 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-sub_rosa-bharti-kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I am willing to take on the supari to kill Seema Approve Someone hire me ROFL x

Hired! Bolo kitni jaldi uska kaam tamaam karogi?Tongue Name your price....money is no objectROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa-bharti-Pyari_ZahraHumaGincandescence--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Anu Im just gonna hope and do my all is well jaap. I hope the second half will be something that will shock us I hope. If not then hopefully the cvs will toss a dn scene like today something that will make us forget this drag fest!
And zahra just a condition on the hiring part make sure her body isn't found we don't want no donation of chandas eye business *throws up on the side*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaPyari_ZahraAreYaar

Go to top