Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 83)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Oh ya Dutta-Nakku together is going to be one awsome track Clap! I'm telling you, just a 2 mins Tasha scene in every episode would be more than enough for the day for us to keep talking till next day LOL.....they have a certain magic that even if the CVs keep showing crap for an entire epi and just 2 mins of Tasha, that itself would make the entire epi worth the watch Wink!

Yes, they do have some magic about them...

I can not sympathize with Seema...I just wanted Dutta to forgive her in the sense that ' Ok, I will not hold what you did to me in my heart anymore , and forgive you because...you no longer mean anything to me and I don't want to lose the real love I found because of the extra baggage I am carrying due to your betrayal'..Thats it.

But looks like it is not going to be the case. She is going to shown as a 'bechari' who is regretting and what not!

@ blue - Very true....even I want to see something like that....and since Seema's reality is going to be out soon, maybe the CVs might be planning to show us something on similar lines....maybe this much of service Seema did to save him might do the trick.....only if Dutta was emotionally attached to Seema it would have been difficult for him to forgive her (like how it is difficult for him to forgive Nakku)....but since he has no connection with Seema now, neither does he have any positive expectations from her, anything she does would seem like a bonus....and so, maybe saving his life from Chaaskar might be more than enough for Dutta to forgive her and move on from there.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29-Carrie-

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
W*H is happeneing oh god can D plz take Naku's name before Cha for Chanda starts considring herself his wife lord this si pathetic
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Cvs Darling , today is supposed be my day . I was so happy, gleaming and cheerful as usual . Cheerfully switched on te Idiot box ... To watch LTL . But Cvs ...u had to spoil .. it for me .

The precap was .. the most disgusting thing ever ........ u just do not seem to get what we want right or is this a way of getting back at us .

well if it is ... then sorry , in getting back at us . U r losing us ..

I nor is anyone else interested in watching D being unfaithful to or His second inning with Seema or a one night stand ...

No we are not .... But it seems u just dont care

****************************************************************************************

Hi girls ....

I just wanted , let u guys know ..I got my degree today ... (

I am rather was till while ago ... thanks to cvs

divya17-7*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
The DN bit today was nice.....excellently woven in flashbacks....especially the first one when Dutta stumbles and they show the FB of that lighter scene when Nakku holds him as he stumbles....and as Dutta walks on the street....confused and floundering in darkness....he needs his Nakku back....the way he says, "ab kyun nahin aati" awww.....that expectation that she's always been his light in the darkness...and he needs her to catch him whenever he stumbles...MR was superb as always....and I found it really touching on the other end too the way they showed Nakku with tears in her eyes....so tired of everything now...."ab toh aa jaao...bahut din ho gaye....aa jaao ab".....I think she echoed all our sentiments there.....sach mein bahut din ho gaye :(( *sigh*

Edited by nureat01 - 20 January 2011 at 11:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25dramagoCrystal29-sourire-sub_rosaHumaGPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams--Sia--kabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixMrsKhansinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
See anu that';s why m forced to watch even the most boring & drag track caz one scene can do the magic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I like Seema's track, it's ok... The only bits I had a problem with were the bits with Naku Vahini's gaadha as a prospective successor to Dutta plus the hallucinations of all PN waasis, they were too, I don't know, unrealistic perhaps... This track had a lot more potential, had they introduced it at a later point of time where Seema's lover would be some real nasty nd powerful individual, a real sick rival, that would have given closure to a lot of tracks, Seema's, Naku's sister's nd would have made Dutta realize why Babi did what she did.......

edit: Nd I rewatched the episode in better quality, so changing my opinion, seems like a fine one to me.. Nd for the first time since Dutta's accident, i actually felt bad for Naku, she seems really really worried nd so does BajiUnhappyUnhappy..................

Edited by rayjst - 20 January 2011 at 11:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghaparti

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The DN bit today was nice.....excellently woven in flashbacks....especially the first one when Dutta stumbles and they show the FB of that lighter scene when Nakku holds him as he stumbles....and as Dutta walks on the street....confused and floundering in darkness....he needs his Nakku back....the way he says, "ab kyun nahin aati" awww.....that expectation that she's always been his light in the darkness...and he needs her to catch him whenever he stumbles...MR was superb as always....and I found it really touching on the other end too the way they showed Nakku with tears in her eyes....so tired of everything now...."ab toh aa jaao...bahut din ho gaye....aa jaao ab".....I think she echoed all our sentiments there.....sach mein bahut din ho gaye :(( *sigh*

shame the CV's arent understanding the sentiments even with LTL being a no feature in the top 10
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

Originally posted by nureat01

shame the CV's arent understanding the sentiments even with LTL being a no feature in the top 10

Who knows.....but seeing Nakku today like that really touched my heart for some reason cuz we all feel like she does right now.....ki ab bahut ho gaya....ab waapas aa jaao.....there was this lost child sort of quality to Nakku there....probably the way MV delivered that line but I found it really touching.

Baaki it remains to be seen when this torture ends and the damn story moves forward.....*sigh*

Edited by nureat01 - 20 January 2011 at 12:19pm

sub_rosaMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

Go to top