Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 79)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

why does seema have to die for Dutta or donate her eyes, for him to forgive her?.. she took care of him, saved him from chaskar..isnt that enough for dutta to forgive her?.. and seeing her regretting and what has happened to her might make him feel sorry and forgive her.. and also understand what Naku had to go through... he can save her from being in brothel and ask her to live a new life..and she can go away....

Agreed.....she doesn't necessarily have to die for Dutta to forgive her....but it would be a great way to get her character out of the way permanently yaarWinkLOL......Jokes apart, I think Dutta will forgive her in a sense before that and her dying will be like the final closure.....BIG NO to eye donation thoughDeadLOL

And just imagine how much MORE time they'll waste if they show Dutta saving Seema from this brothel too...oh god that could go on foreverrrrrrrrShocked

LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceHumaGkabeeraspeakingkhushix

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Idhu indian serial laa, Fuzz! Ellam nadakkum!Ouch Plus she is a Kothewali, don't forget! Very easy for her to jump into ....err  anythingDeadDead 

Aha, I can see some Tamil going on here, but I will say, konjam time kudupon, seria aydum :)
Could not resist :LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29fuzzyface-Carrie-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@Anu: This brings lots of EKish nightmares which I thought was behind me. Now I dunno if I have the courage to see what's next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Idhu indian serial laa, Fuzz! Ellam nadakkum!Ouch Plus she is a Kothewali, don't forget! Very easy for her to jump into ....err  anythingDeadDead 

Aha, I can see some Tamil going on here, but I will say, konjam time kudupon, seria aydum :)

Sorry for the diversion you speak it as well nice. Ellam seria illai at this point Ouch

But I don't see it getting better, I think our worst fears will come true.
oh the horror Seema is going to be redeemed and CVs will do the inevitable  Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by sub_rosa

And btw, Baji said to Naku that they'll be going out for a village-trip again tomorrow!D'ohI think I need to take another break now! waisey bhi, MR no longer has a speaking part in the showStern Smile

Exactly.....amazing how supposedly when MR is here to stay, we hardly get to see anything worthwhile with Dutta in the show rather they show crap like THISDeadDeadDead

NOW I understand why MR wanted to leave.Ouch

Exactly, now I feel bad for him... Actually I feel bad for everyone involved, they could have given Seema a little bit more character, for a women who has seen a lot in life, she just doesn't feel convincing enough.I don't mind Praneeta, but something is jst off, overall... Chaskar would have been a lot bit more menacing, looking at him, I never get a feel of a dirty murderer nd a womanizer, he  somehow  has a harmless feeling to him.... Nd they would have never shown Kala trying to kill Dutta, that so doesn't feel like Kala.. Nd Naku nd her intuitions nd hallucinations, everytime she has one of those, I so wish that it won't come true but it always doesOuch...... Sometimes I feel like I am watching Jai Shri Krishna or ny other mythological drama where everytime a lamp goes out or ny bad omen happens, something bad happens, that is so irritating.... Nd Baji, now I have totally lost hope that I would ever again be able to see him back as his sweet old self, this is so depressingUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy..................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface-Carrie-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Anu: This brings lots of EKish nightmares which I thought was behind me. Now I dunno if I have the courage to see what's next.

No yaar, Ksh.....LTL can be many things....it can be FRUSTRATINGLY draggy, randomly loopy and even quite stupid from time to time.....but it is not Ekta-ish as of now.....that much I still believe.....but yeah....this Seema crap and the way they are showing it is surely testing my patience....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosafuzzyfaceHumaGMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

yeppo aagum????Cry 2 vaaram ayiduthu! He's either unconcious or appears in crappy FB,s of Chanda or in dreams of Nakku!Cry Ezhunthiruthu fight panna vendaam????Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29fuzzyface

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Ada! hindi serial forumla tamila! Supera irukku! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface-Carrie-

Go to top