Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 76)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
And btw, Baji said to Naku that they'll be going out for a village-trip again tomorrow!D'ohI think I need to take another break now! waisey bhi, MR no longer has a speaking part in the showStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnifuzzyfacekabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Originally posted by khushix

i dont want Seema giving her eyes to D.
i dont want her to take bullet for D.
i dont want her to be dying in D's arms.

Dead

DITTO!

They can try to exercise their long dormant creativity and come up with some OTHER way to show Seema's prayishchit....but if they better not be coming up with such scenarios like her dying in his arms....I do NOT care to see that!DeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaHumaGkhushix

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Ewww! Man...I am seriously getting horrified. What was the point of all this? Suddenly Seema pops up regretful...and now they will try to pass her off as Dutta's wife?

You know since she might die saving Dutta , they might just do her final rights as his so called wife instead of a ehem ehem wali Dead

oh my god the horror, this is just like a page ripped from Ekta's book on Ways to Make Telly Serials turn  Yuck Dead

Exactly! I never thought I would see such things in LTL. It just came out of the blue. Eww! eww! eww! I can take any crap...but not EK's legacy. I have seen enough of THAT!

Tell me abt it Kekta has done enough damage to last seven generations.Dead
LTL CVs better surprise us Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by HumaG

i would take her dying for him over her giving her eyes. i do NOT want her eyes anywhere near D at ALL. though i doubt thats going to happen because nakku needs to realise that her new fraand is her saut and for that chanda will need her eyes. and one of the articles did she say she was going to disappear for a while. and CV's do NOT even think of taking the kekta route

Ditto.....Anu, they can make it all filmy with Seema doing prayishchit by saving his life for whatever but FOR GOD'S SAKE, giving him her eyes is NOT DONE.....that is beyond my capacity to handle....it will be SICK to watch Dutta seeing Nakku through the eyes that SEEMA donated himDeadDead

Whatever....I don't even want this blindness track to drag on long enough for crazy eye transplants.....just show Dutta banging his head somewhere randomly again and getting his eyesight back....cuz like the faaltu doctor said....there's nothing wrong with his eyes...it's just pressure on a vein inside that will have to relieved somehow.

He banged his head today. Hope that does the trick. Now I just hope he doesnt lose his memory and starts thinking Seema is his wife. DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosafuzzyface

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

And btw, Baji said to Naku that they'll be going out for a village-trip again tomorrow!D'ohI think I need to take another break now! waisey bhi, MR no longer has a speaking part in the showStern Smile

Exactly.....amazing how supposedly when MR is here to stay, we hardly get to see anything worthwhile with Dutta in the show rather they show crap like THISDeadDeadDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosaHumaGfuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykhushix

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I am not sure where all this is going. Seema's prayaschit track is very painful to watch but maybe necessary for the story. It is just that seeing Seema around Dutta is so weird for me. And now she is going to act like his wife I am sure...after this maang-filling tamasha...

She seems selfish to me. Don't know what she will do when she comes to know that Nakku is Dutta' wife. With him blind now, she might just hide him away and not let him get back...And they got Dutta unconscious again...Hope this injury in his head, bring back his eyesight. It might be toooo filmy and unbelievable, but then atleast Dutta will try to get back to his family...If he stays with Seema for few more days, I don't know what else will happen. Don't want to think about it eitherOuch

Edited by crystal_29 - 20 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyface-Carrie-HumaGAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@Anu : ya hopefully its gonna be life-saving act lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by HumaG

i would take her dying for him over her giving her eyes. i do NOT want her eyes anywhere near D at ALL. though i doubt thats going to happen because nakku needs to realise that her new fraand is her saut and for that chanda will need her eyes. and one of the articles did she say she was going to disappear for a while. and CV's do NOT even think of taking the kekta route

Ditto.....Anu, they can make it all filmy with Seema doing prayishchit by saving his life for whatever but FOR GOD'S SAKE, giving him her eyes is NOT DONE.....that is beyond my capacity to handle....it will be SICK to watch Dutta seeing Nakku through the eyes that SEEMA donated himDeadDead

Whatever....I don't even want this blindness track to drag on long enough for crazy eye transplants.....just show Dutta banging his head somewhere randomly again and getting his eyesight back....cuz like the faaltu doctor said....there's nothing wrong with his eyes...it's just pressure on a vein inside that will have to relieved somehow.

He banged his head today. Hope that does the trick. Now I just hope he doesnt lose his memory and starts thinking Seema is his wife. Dead

You think he might regain his eyesight with that bump on his head?? High hopes Ksh! 

Go to top