Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 55)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The episode was okay!

I don't think Chanda knows that Dutta is a hotshot Don! She doesn't live in Patilwadi! She heard Chaskar take Dutta's name....and immediately she started worrying for him, which I found natural! So I'm going to watch this track further unfold before coming to any conclusion!

yeah...i didnt find it very illogical. or maybe my expectations are low. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
When Dutta hit himself against the door the other day, I thought it was so cute. I bet even when he is roaming aimlessly without the ability to see I wld still find it cute than anything. He just seems so vulnerableTongue

BTW I would recommend that he accidentally stab the faltu doc while he is temporarily blind LOL

Edited by fuzzyface - 19 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Pooja_219sub_rosa-Azy--Carrie---Sia--kabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixTheRager

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

The episode was okay!

I don't think Chanda knows that Dutta is a hotshot Don! She doesn't live in Patilwadi! She heard Chaskar take Dutta's name....and immediately she started worrying for him, which I found natural! So I'm going to watch this track further unfold before coming to any conclusion!

yeah...i didnt find it very illogical. or maybe my expectations are low. Ouch

Both are true!
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

How on earth did D manage to get out of that house & on the road during a dance performance?Shocked And that kurta? Its the one D wore to the Ganesh Visarjan.Chanda went to PN & got it for him? ShockedConfused

hi zuby.......

samja karo na........... in r discussion thread, v told, he luks good in kurtas........(red, blue, yellow) n bright colors..... n dutta wants us to b happy at the end of the day....... so, CVs might have let him wear it for us........ aisa hi sochna.......Smile v LTLians can adjust for some cute dutta bloopers isnt it?LOL

u get bloopers every now n then in LTL...... they are like burps for LTL tiring dragfests.........LOL they themselves are tired of searching a good track to bring r dutta back......... so they end up burping a blooper.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
A bearable epi after last week's............First scene was too good 
I liked it when Baaji reacted for the first time abt D after he informed everyoneOuch
Cha Cha ChaROFLU gallsss !!!

Howzzz D gonna get outta that room 2morrowErmmFinally he's gonna get up........
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ok first of all, dint they show the shooting of Dutta walking about on the roads blind before the mujra one Confused?! And its been many days since that is shot, so why arent they showing us that Confused?! And this mujra thing came after that, I mean just like 2 days back and they are already going to show it tommorow. Now dont tell me they edited off those scenes where Dutta roams blind, to accomodate Nakku-praja scenes Dead!

Btw, even though I found the 1st scene where Dutta appears to everybody quite emotional, I also found it a bit funny when suddenly Baaji also sees him LOL. But I really got emotional seeing the Dutta-AS and Dutta-Nakku scenes Cry. I loved the way he talked to Nakku. This guy is really amazing.....he just needs few seconds to steal the show Clap!

And did anyone notice, one of the villagers was the same guy who was in that dhaba and was handicapped, with his wife shouting around LOL.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 19 January 2011 at 10:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl-Carrie-TheRager

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Recycling ka time chal raha. Suresh cameraman ha....God knows they've got spot boys playing the role of Chaskar's chamchas. I loved Chaskar's 'I love you' dialogue to Kaka.
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok first of all, dint they show the shooting of Dutta walking about on the roads blind before the mujra one Confused?! And its been many days since that is shot, so why arent they showing us that Confused?! And this mujra thing came after that, I mean just like 2 days back and they are already going to show it tommorow. Now dont tell me they edited off those scenes where Dutta roams blind, to accomodate Nakku-praja scenes Dead!

Btw, even though I found the 1st scene where Dutta appears to everybody quite emotional, I also found it a bit funny when suddenly Baaji also sees him LOL. But I really got emotional seeing the Dutta-AS and Dutta-Nakku scenes Cry. I loved the way he talked to Nakku. This guy is really amazing.....he just needs few seconds to steal the show Clap!

And did anyone notice, one of the villagers was the same guy who was in that dhaba and was handicapped, with his wife shouting around LOL.

ya appu, he was good in the episode............. after a long time i got to see Duji interaction... even if baji was hallucinating........ it was kind of cute........ very apt expressions from both of them.........

wish v get back the duji scenes as before......... nakku n AS hallucinating was also good........

the scene he escapes being hit by a vehicle is there in the precap i think na...... so it might b shown this week.........

tc
divya

Go to top