Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A bearable epi after last week's............First scene was too good 
I liked it when Baaji reacted for the first time abt D after he informed everyone
Cha Cha Cha🀣U gallsss !!!

Howzzz D gonna get outta that room 2morrowπŸ€”Finally he's gonna get up........
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok first of all, dint they show the shooting of Dutta walking about on the roads blind before the mujra one πŸ˜•?! And its been many days since that is shot, so why arent they showing us that πŸ˜•?! And this mujra thing came after that, I mean just like 2 days back and they are already going to show it tommorow. Now dont tell me they edited off those scenes where Dutta roams blind, to accomodate Nakku-praja scenes 🀒!

Btw, even though I found the 1st scene where Dutta appears to everybody quite emotional, I also found it a bit funny when suddenly Baaji also sees him πŸ˜†. But I really got emotional seeing the Dutta-AS and Dutta-Nakku scenes 😭. I loved the way he talked to Nakku. This guy is really amazing.....he just needs few seconds to steal the show πŸ‘!

And did anyone notice, one of the villagers was the same guy who was in that dhaba and was handicapped, with his wife shouting around πŸ˜†.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Recycling ka time chal raha. Suresh cameraman ha....God knows they've got spot boys playing the role of Chaskar's chamchas. I loved Chaskar's 'I love you' dialogue to Kaka.
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok first of all, dint they show the shooting of Dutta walking about on the roads blind before the mujra one πŸ˜•?! And its been many days since that is shot, so why arent they showing us that πŸ˜•?! And this mujra thing came after that, I mean just like 2 days back and they are already going to show it tommorow. Now dont tell me they edited off those scenes where Dutta roams blind, to accomodate Nakku-praja scenes 🀒!

Btw, even though I found the 1st scene where Dutta appears to everybody quite emotional, I also found it a bit funny when suddenly Baaji also sees him πŸ˜†. But I really got emotional seeing the Dutta-AS and Dutta-Nakku scenes 😭. I loved the way he talked to Nakku. This guy is really amazing.....he just needs few seconds to steal the show πŸ‘!

And did anyone notice, one of the villagers was the same guy who was in that dhaba and was handicapped, with his wife shouting around πŸ˜†.

ya appu, he was good in the episode............. after a long time i got to see Duji interaction... even if baji was hallucinating........ it was kind of cute........ very apt expressions from both of them.........

wish v get back the duji scenes as before......... nakku n AS hallucinating was also good........

the scene he escapes being hit by a vehicle is there in the precap i think na...... so it might b shown this week.........

tc
divya
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
For me The Cha Cha Dialogue stole the show m tired of the hallucinations can we get the real D in action now bohat ho gaya and oh HAHA i think when the real one will show u all of them will think they r hallucinating again 
divya17-7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

For me The Cha Cha Dialogue stole the show m tired of the hallucinations can we get the real D in action now bohat ho gaya and oh HAHA i think when the real one will show u all of them will think they r hallucinating again 

ya i know......... i was expecting it.........

when dutta reappears in PN or anywhere, they wil think they are hallucinating......... n the intensity n warmth between them.....(especially D n N) will not be shown as such...... wat with one thinking is hallucinating n the other wondering on the reaction of the other............

hope dutta's realizes their reactions are from them being hallucinating abt him.....πŸ˜”
komal_w25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

How on earth did D manage to get out of that house & on the road during a dance performance?😲 And that kurta? Its the one D wore to the Ganesh Visarjan.Chanda went to PN & got it for him? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

How a Blind Dutta managed to find a way out of the House... only tomm's epi can Tell...!!πŸ˜›

Rest abt His Kurta which Fits him perfectly and Look more like he wore at ganesh Visarjan......could be the one from Chacha jee's wardrobe..!! πŸ˜‰
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi everyone 😊
i just hope ki main kal ki tarah aaj bhi beech mein  hi quit na kar doo
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rubal223

hi everyone 😊

i just hope ki main kal ki tarah aaj bhi beech mein  hi quit na kar doo

No yaar! Today toh D will be struggling on the street na?😭 Woh Chandoo ka pawing se darke.πŸ˜†
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello rubal & zubby
how are u doing?