Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 32)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

MAY?!Shocked We're supposed to pass out for five MONTHS??ShockedOuchLOL

I guess by then atleast IPL will end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Atleast that sequence had lots of drama, nd the set nd costumes looked fab, this one reminds me of the Bappa nd DP phase, one more scene of Naku saying ghaadi nikaal or Naku-Villagers scene or even Naku-AS in the same frame, nd I am throwing something at the tv screenAngry............. I want old Naku backCry, actually I want old (lots of people) backConfusedConfused.........LOL, y does it always feel, atleast to me, that Naku till Anna's track ended nd Naku after that are 2 diff peopleConfused

I miss the old Nakku too.....especially cuz I was watching old scenes last night like the 'waapas toh aaogi naa' scene and I just miss that innocent sweetness to her.

Aajkal toh she's in boss lady, "come worship me" mode or exhibiting birdbrain behavior with her loopy "saab aayenge" declarations.

I didn't really find that much change in the Nakku who came from Anna's den other than the dragging phase of the DP track when they weirdly made her disappear from the show/Dutta's life....but thankfully it was redeemed with the way she later spoke to Dutta.....but what they are showing with her now is really changing the character....the way she is bossing Baaji around and is busy being "Vahini sahib".....a lot has changed from her initial beginnings as the simple maid from a basti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29Pyari_Zahra

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@All....I really don't think they'll manage to show DN reunion on 27th Jan! Dutta needs to go through a lot before that....will they show it all in just 2 weeks? 

It depends naa....if they go by the current pathetic pace, then toh the DN reunion really won't happen for MONTHS and Ksh's prediction of May won't be that far off......

Dutta will go through something when they'll give him a CHANCE to.....right now they are busy wasting time on Nakku's nonsenseDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosaPyari_ZahraincandescenceMrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

If/when they show the real, conscious Dutta, they have to go into the territory of him wanting to contact/reach home, which is obviously not what they'd want because it'll speed up the events...so I guess that scene of Dutta on the road might air on Thursday or Friday and carry over into Monday...but somehow I'm getting the feeling that the Dutta-Seema confrontation will not happen in the next week even if DN meet, especially if we go by the TC article which said she'll disappear (?) for a while and then come back. Once again, we're back to speculation-land...this time about the show LOLOuch

i was discussing the same with my friends too.. Dutta-Seema confrontation might happen only after her return..thats if they plan to bring her back again.. i can so imagine Naku goin on n on abt Chanda to Dutta...Sleepy she'll get a shock of her life when she finds out she's Seema..LOL but then will convince Dutta to forgive her..Pinch lets hope nothing like that happens and her track ends soon n never comes back..she's such a boring expressionless character..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hyperbola87Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

@All....I really don't think they'll manage to show DN reunion on 27th Jan! Dutta needs to go through a lot before that....will they show it all in just 2 weeks? 

It depends naa....if they go by the current pathetic pace, then toh the DN reunion really won't happen for MONTHS and Ksh's prediction of May won't be that far off......

Dutta will go through something when they'll give him a CHANCE to.....right now they are busy wasting time on Nakku's nonsenseDead

Even with the LTL  standard of dragging the CVs wouldn't be able to put off DN re-union for 4-5 monthsLOLSo relax! 

On a second thought, the CVs have always picked up the pace of the show during it's most crucial and interesting phases....so, you never know, he might just be back to Patilwadi by the end of this month! 

Pyari_ZahraincandescencekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Even with the LTL  standard of dragging the CVs wouldn't be able to put off DN re-union for 4-5 monthsLOLSo relax! 

On a second thought, the CVs have always picked up the pace of the show during it's most crucial and interesting phases....so, you never know, he might just be back to Patilwadi by the end of this month! 

If that happens, I really will faint with shock *AS style*LOL

But yeah you're right....it's true that these LTL waale pick up the pace just when I've reached the end of my tether and about to give up....THAT'S when they throw in something....when I least expect it....every single time *sigh*LOL

divya17-7sub_rosakabeeraspeakingincandescence

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Atleast that sequence had lots of drama, nd the set nd costumes looked fab, this one reminds me of the Bappa nd DP phase, one more scene of Naku saying ghaadi nikaal or Naku-Villagers scene or even Naku-AS in the same frame, nd I am throwing something at the tv screenAngry............. I want old Naku backCry, actually I want old (lots of people) backConfusedConfused.........LOL, y does it always feel, atleast to me, that Naku till Anna's track ended nd Naku after that are 2 diff peopleConfused

In defense of the DP track, it had some fantastic acting and didn't drag even a quarter as much as this...I know many people don't like it, but for some reason I don't find it so bad...yeah, there was a rushed conclusion and practically no impact on the storyline because of it, but at least there was SOMETHING they were doing in it LOL And maybe there is a way they can figure in DP's letter and thus a significance of that whole arc somewhere in the future...yet Nakku Vahini stuff toh Ouch It's even worse than the Bappa track! LOL

rayjstdivy609Pyari_Zahraincandescence

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

If that happens, I really will faint with shock *AS style*LOL

But yeah you're right....it's true that these LTL waale pick up the pace just when I've reached the end of my tether and about to give up....THAT'S when they throw in something....when I least expect it....every single time *sigh*LOL

I really hope they do, because the dragfest is killing me. On another note, this Naku-vahini business maybe because of the Dutta quitting rumors, but now that he is back, hopefully, they will pick the damn pace up.

Go to top