Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 31)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

i guess CVs are waiting for 27th Jan for DNs re-union..coz thats when they first met too..so thats why the drag...LOL if they wanna drag.. at least show Dutta..real Dutta... at least he doesn't bore us! LOL

EXACTLY....FINE if they want to show the reunion on the same day that DN first met....but WHY show all THIS kind of pointless crap meanwhile??? Do they have NOTHING else to show? Arey give Baaji a brain and maybe show him bonding with someone for a change....Madhu-Roops whoever! But I'm SICK of Nakku's delusions which are now apparently contagious and have passed on to AS as well *facepalm*

Ughhh whatever little positive vibe I'd gotten from yesterday's epi after seeing Dutta opening his eyes and actually getting a worthwhile 10 minute scene on him has all been destroyed by today's maha bakwaas epi.....we should all just go to sleep like Dutta until this nightmare passes over....let's just wake up on the 28th when the big reunion will supposedly happenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingkhushix

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by khushix

i guess CVs are waiting for 27th Jan for DNs re-union..coz thats when they first met too..so thats why the drag...LOL if they wanna drag.. at least show Dutta..real Dutta... at least he doesn't bore us! LOL

EXACTLY....FINE if they want to show the reunion on the same day that DN first met....but WHY show all THIS kind of pointless crap meanwhile??? Do they have NOTHING else to show? Arey give Baaji a brain and maybe show him bonding with someone for a change....Madhu-Roops whoever! But I'm SICK of Nakku's delusions which are now apparently contagious and have passed on to AS as well *facepalm*

Ughhh whatever little positive vibe I'd gotten from yesterday's epi after seeing Dutta opening his eyes and actually getting a worthwhile 10 minute scene on him has all been destroyed by today's maha bakwaas epi.....we should all just go to sleep like Dutta until this nightmare passes over....let's just wake up on the 28th when the big reunion will supposedly happenLOL

Make that 28th of May Anu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
MAY?!Shocked We're supposed to pass out for five MONTHS??ShockedOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@MB....Don't worry about Seema's 'temporary' exit from the show! She'll either kill Chaskar a la Subbu or get killed herself saving Dutta a la Jagtap...and disappear from the show for good! I'm sure!

@All....I really don't think they'll manage to show DN reunion on 27th Jan! Dutta needs to go through a lot before that....will they show it all in just 2 weeks? 

Edited by sub_rosa - 18 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by crystal_29

I think the grand reunion of Dutta and Nakku might be  planned for 27th-28th (Hopefully)...

Maybe the channel guys will give us another maha-episode post IPL...till then they will keep on like this.

Shocked  Crap I can't bear another dragfiesta like the first wedding with everyone wearing the same clothes for a monthConfused

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Atleast that sequence had lots of drama, nd the set nd costumes looked fab, this one reminds me of the Bappa nd DP phase, one more scene of Naku saying ghaadi nikaal or Naku-Villagers scene or even Naku-AS in the same frame, nd I am throwing something at the tv screenAngry............. I want old Naku backCry, actually I want old (lots of people) backConfusedConfused.........LOL, y does it always feel, atleast to me, that Naku till Anna's track ended nd Naku after that are 2 diff peopleConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Ksh....calm down yaar! I can see that you are REALLY frustratedLOL
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Wow seems like all the ladies are suffering from delusion of grandeur on the highest scale.
-Chandu thinks Dutta will be hers again
-Nakku seeing Dutta who tells her to take over his reigns (I think she has gone power mad)
-Now we have AS imagining all the village guys as Dutta

Talk about going insane Silly

All the guys/women were telling AS that their boy is like her son. I would have been interesting if someone would have told Naku to think of her son as her hubby.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Now THAT I would have LOVED to seeROFLROFLROFL

Achha so they are dragging all this cuz of IPL?? Has that already started? Oh damn this is going to be like the time of the Supriya wedding then, haina? When they dragged like crazy? But atleast then there weren't any kooky villagers or imaginary Duttas floating around....which is what we are being subjected to this timeSleepy

The worst news is neither IPL nor WC has started. The actors are available and healthy....yet they dont care. I am scared to think what will happen when WC starts.

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ummm...I don't think they are planning for them to meet on the 27th or 28th....that's like....next week...right? Naaaa...they won't meet that soon. I think that only DN fans remember these dates...the LTL team (and fans like me) may not even remember or care about it.

rayjstsub_rosa

Go to top