Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread| 17th Jan - 21st Jan| LU Pg 89 (Page 18)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I agree with Anu and Zahra...though I'm intrigued to see how Dutta deals with his blindness and forced separation from Naku, I want it to get over in 2 weeks max. Dutta must regain his 'eyesight', both literally and metaphorically asap and run back to Naku. We have waited long enough.

Next Friday, Dutta to regain eyesight and in doing so, will firstly see Naku, both of them on their own, somewhere deserted. I need this to become true please!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I agree with Anu and Zahra...though I'm intrigued to see how Dutta deals with his blindness and forced separation from Naku, I want it to get over in 2 weeks max. Dutta must regain his 'eyesight', both literally and metaphorically asap and run back to Naku. We have waited long enough.

The problem is also that they aren't showing progression on ANY front to even tide us through this time of DN seperation....that is why it is getting tiresome on every level....today was a bit better cuz there was a small progression in Dutta's situation with him atleast opening his eyes and lashing out like a wounded sher.....but this all needs to move quicker like we've all been saying....wonder if the creatives are listening *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosa

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I think Cvs have brought this blind track to help Dutta see the beauty behind the beauty and move on. 
Now that he is blind, he is unable to judge a person with his eyes but will have to see them with his heart n trust his judgement based on their actions.
So now he will be able to see Seema as a changed person and see  his beloved  Nakku again thus accepting Naku and forgiving Seema.

Edited by fuzzyface - 17 January 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7sub_rosa

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hmm can the SBS  segment be D trying to escape from Seema's claws and somehow trying to reach his naku  caz otherwise i don't see MR blind D trying to go out on a walk in middle of night that too in blind state 
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

I want D out of Seema's House now.... anywhere but with her ... It is a torture ... her  over flashy sarees ... Yuck

I do not even mind  the zombie walk .. Infact when he does ...

I will be cheering him ... Go D Go ...
Guideing him ... so that he does not dash too many trees..But make sure that does dash into Naku

Chal yaar ... enough is enough.... I want tasha back

komal_w25divy609fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I have said before Seema is a maneater and now that Dutta is blind, she wants to take advantage of him .LOL Bechara Dutta ROFL
Nakku save your hubby's izzat ROFL
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Idea bura nahi hai  Naku madam should be on her Hunt mission too at night and mr D should go and Bam into naku ji ROFL what i don't get is what was seema doing lmao enjoying seeing him walk on road rofl Wacko
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I LOVED Baaji's face when the pandit told him that taking only one round around the temple (?) was an ill-omen and asked him to do another one...he was like 'errrr, right, if you say so ConfusedErmmROFL So unintentionally hilarious by VR LOL And I can't believe the pandit doesn't know Baaji...whaaaaat!? He knows 'vahini' but not him? I refuse to believe this nonsense LOL 

ROFL ROFL ROFL @ Dutta strangling everyone as soon as he wakes up. Oh god, all the SBS jokes are so very justified LOL Loved how he shouted for Baaji and the panic on his face after that...the close-up shots there were fantastic. And interesting reaction to Seema's voice indeed...he was already under drug influence and that was done nicely enough to evade. But oh, Seema is suchhhhh a ditz with her inane and air-head questions like what happened to Dutta's eyes, especially that simpering tone in which she talks....geez LOL 

And LOL @ Nakku's randomness...she'll just be standing in a room and smiling at the air LOL Kala, oh so mean Approve...like a little kid, downright nasty and immature tactics... LOL Good dialogues, good acting, good scene!

MV seemed to stumble when she was running behind 'Chanda'...was that her injury? Looked alright moving about in the last scene though...hope she got better :hug: And MR was wearing the same clothes as the WassupTV segment in his scene! :P

Not a bad episode...there have been far better and others much worse LOL Looking forward to the story movingggg now...only from like the last 3 weeks or so SleepyLOL

Edited by make-believe - 18 January 2011 at 12:36am

preetiamsub_rosaAreYaar

Go to top